Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What's your favorite or most memorable fanfiction Mr. Darcy-- or favorite Mr. Darcy line or mome

I was reading the booklet on the making of BBC Pride and Prejudice and found this comment by Mr Colin Firth that made me laughed.

He says he had begun to appropriate the character of Darcy and sort of felt that owned him. So much so that when all the actors were summoned for a read-through and he was surrounded by all these fantastic characters making everybody laugh he was thinking,
'Well. I was dull.'
Moreover, he began to notice that not a soul came up to him. He knew one or two people and talked to them, but he would say out of cast of over fifty people, very few seemed willing to talk to him. It then occurred to him that because he was playing Darcy he had to work quite hard to convince people that he would be friendly during the film!!

papa games

Papa games are available online, this is totally free no charges and no download or registration required, papa games are based on cooking, i am here this visit
papa games and played papa game or create high score, is very easy to played, simply one a single click this visit and offline playing this game.

1 2