Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Lisa L's Mr. Popularity

"This guy's as thick as the extra chunky salsa he makes. .... Delarango. It sounded like the number 6 combo plate at Lupe's Taco Pit."

Either way, I'd eat him up! I am glad that they are talking (or yelling) now. Looking forward to more!

I liked the Lupe's Taco Pit line as well. Boy, this chapter has really left me hanging. Thanks, Lisa!!! Cindy

Lizzy seems to be extra nasty in this story, I really don't like her attitude . I feel real sorry for Delarango, if Elizabeth doesn't watch out Jane might just end up scooping him up . I sure hope Lizzy softens up soon. Otherwise, good chapter I can't wait to read more about this guy.

OMG Lisa ..what a chapter

Part of me wants to smack Elizabeth but then I think that she is like that for a reason and what she believes in.

Now you have us hanging....what is it??? What did he have to put glasses on for and what is he going to say??

Do we really have to wait 2 weeks to find out??

I don't have a clue....I have to think about what it might be!!

Great Job,

Sandy

What fireworks! This is one fantastic chapter! I myself also think Lizzy has gone overboard, but at least now that she had vented all out, this can only spell of better understanding for the neighbours

Can't wait for the next followup about Delarango and his glasses

What!!! What did he pull!!! Oh!!! I am tasting my own medicine!!!That is not fair!!!

SmileyCentral.com
By the way... I love all Neil Diamond's songs. This one is beautiful...

Jeepers! You ladies have gone to Cliffhanger U., haven't you? Dang...don't tell me Grandma Gertie was a long lost love of one of his relatives....the land was owned by the Delarangos before the Bennets? My imagination is running wild now.

As much as my heart aches for Elizabeth, I have to confess that her rudeness mortified me. The betrayal really came from her mother, but in all legal ways the land was her mother's to sell. It just seems evidence of how little Mrs. Bennet understands her daughter to overlook the pain she caused her and to add to that injury that she didn't at least talk to Lizzy about it before finalizing the sale.

I look forward to the next chapter, Lisa.

Dearest
I cannot hold my breath any more...what about these people? Lizzie is getting anything from Derelango or not? What happened so far? What was wrong wiith his eyes? Whay glasses? I am desperate!!!!SmileyCentral.com

OMG, Eli, those smilies of yours! Hilarious.

Anyway, Lisa must have forgotten to tell you, so I take the liberty to do so for her. She's going away on a trip a little unexpectedly, and cannot post before she leaves. I know for a fact though that she has worked on the story, so I'm confident that it won't take long before she posts after her return.

She'll be away for a week, so, what do you think? Shall we give her a fortnight.

Renée

So I guess I will have to take up SmileyCentral.com meantime.It is better than simply cry over it, is it not?SmileyCentral.com

Oh Renee said it all and quite correctly!

I have an unexpected trip that has taken up my time to prepare for and will see me gone for a week. I have been doing a little finishing up on chapter 6 though and I hope to post sometime the week after I get back.

Cheers until then,

Lisa

Have a safe trip, dear Lisa.

Chapter 6 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Okay Lisa,
Dr Collins did tell her a bit of his mind. I really hope she will do something about it now !Thanks for this funny chapter!

Poor Elizabeth....what a wringer she's been put through. Despite Dr. Collins tackiness and rudeness (phone calls and eating in the middle of a supposedly important 'intervention' ) he had some valid points...

Loved this chapter, Lisa. You moved the story along well and had me laughing out loud to boot. Now, what's she going to do about 'Mr. In Between'?

Thank you so much for this amusing and funny chapter! I do feel really bad for Elizabeth, though. And I can't wait to see how she gets out of this mess.

Cheers!

This Collins is so funny! His analysis of Lizy is very interesting and perhaps quite close to home too . Eagerly waiting for the day when she is ready to send a genuine apology to Delarango

Hi Lisa! Thanks for this latest chapter. But what is Jane doing? Collins may have had a few useful things to say, but what a therapy session! I keep imagining P&P2's Collins at breakfast in Hunsford, stuffing his face and talking with his mouth open. I hope Lizzy doesn't have to put up with any more of his sessions- ick, ick, ick.

I'm looking forward to that apology - Delarango, with or without his glasses, is still one hot tamale and the sooner Lizzy realises she likes tamales, the better.

Lisa ..This is taking too long

Lisa I'm in the desert. And I'm dying of thrust. The only thing that will releive it, Is Chapter 7?
Save me. Please LOL

I second this

Oh my, I have written half of the chapter, but will you forgive me if I have been diverted from finishing it to write something else? I am glad there is some anticipation amongst the readers. It will be a couple of weeks (probably). Thanks very much.

Lisa

As long as we can enjoy the story you're working on as well, it's fine with me!

Thanks Lisa and Renee for letting us know what's going on! I can't wait to read more. Delarango does seem like a nice guy, and I feel pretty bad for him right now. Of course I also feel bad for Lizzy after that session with Mr. Collins. Oh my! I can't wait!

I know this is really greedy of me, but any word on Mr. Popularity? I loved the other story but I need to know what's going to happen next with Delarango. Thanks! Cindy

Lisa
Me to. I'm missing the story. I can't get Collins awful advice out of my mind. Poor Lizzy what was Jane thinking

Hi!

Well, I'm trying to finish the current chapter. Shall I stir up some sympathy and say I'm working seven days a week right now through the American tax season? Please take pity on me. I have been trying to work on it, but I keep wanting to go to sleep instead...

Lisa L

Shall I stir up some sympathy and say I'm working seven days a week right now through the American tax season? Please take pity on me

You have our sympathy always, Lisa, whatever you do, wherever you are!

I for one will patiently await the next chapter of this fantastic new story of yours.

You are forigven, Lisa. Yikes! You've still got a few weeks to go, too. I'll wait patiently....everything good is worth waiting for after all!

Hang in there, friend!

I'll wait patiently as well. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten about the ol' fan club. My sister-in-law does taxes as well so I understand what you are going through. Sleep well! Hope to hear from you soon. Cindy

I'm sorry if we were pushy! I know I'll also wait patiently. I'm just glad to know that you're still working on the story! Catch up on your rest!

Thank you for all the v. nice posts. I really appreciate it!

Lisa,
Tax season is almost over. I hope you will be able to rest now and oh, of course, be able to stay awake to continue this story. I really am trying to be patient. Thanks! Cindy

love this story, just wondering when next chapter posting???

Lisa L.,

I am running dangerously low on Mexican food products and am in desperate need of more Delarango! Please, come to my aid in this emergency by posting a new chapter.

Has the dust settled on tax season yet, Lisa, or are you working on those that have filed extensions? It's a wonder you haven't had the creativity crushed right out of you! LOL

Can't wait to read more...you left us at quite a spot, dear!

Lisa L,

I was glad to see Eli posted to say she too is desperate for more of your story. [Hi Eli] Because I can see that Eli understands what her faithtful readers feel when waiting for chapters of her 2 great WIPs! Ha :)

Well, this is the 1st time I have posted re your story. I remember that I really liked it but please bring more . . . more :

STEVIEB

SmileyCentral.com I definetely second Stevie

Lisa won't let us down, I'm sure of it, but she has a more than fulltime job, and very little computer time to herself at the moment. So, however hard it is, we will just have to exercise a little more patience.

R~

Patience is such a hard thing to possess when reading these fan fiction stories, but I guess we will have to try anyway. Waiting not so patiently. Cindy

Re Eli's chainsaw-masked-smiley, hilarious. Hey wait? That is not directed at me :)

STEVIEB

My dears, today I received a good news e-mail from Lisa. Soon she will have more computer time and have the opportunity to continue her wonderful story.

R~ <--

Thank you for asking about Mr. P

I've finally reached a point where I have writing time again. I hope to post the rest of Mr P on a regular basis.

Wonderful, Lisa. I'm very happy for you... and for us!

I can't wait for more Mr P.

Hi!

I've sent Renee Ch 7...thank you again for being patient

And this girl is going to post it pronto! Thanks Lisa, I was so thrilled to find it this morning.

Here it is ladies and gents... Chapter 7. Enjoy!

In the morning Delarango’s sprinklers automatically came alive, watering his lawn with showery precision. It was the first thing Elizabeth heard. Over time, a strange transformation had occurred without her realizing it. The House - and the presence of its owner - had woven into the fabric of her daily life, making routine and predictable events next door go hand in hand with hers, so that one happening without the other came to mean that something was missing.

I just loved the symbolic meaning of this (and so beautifully put!), of all of it... and an old Dutch expression came to mind... Gods water over Gods akker laten lopen, "To let God's water flow over God's fields." which can be explained either in a positive or negative way. In this case however I mean it totally positive... They should let things just happen and not fight them...

The fact that his ways have become part of her daily routine is so promising, as was the end...

Delightful, Lisa.

1 2 3 4 5