Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Lisa L's Mr. Popularity

Lisa, I forgot to mention that my heart was beating in my throat when he almost saw the screen!

What a moment that would/could have been... All kinds of possibilities.

Thank you soooo much Lisa. I'm glad they have finally come to this point. At first I didn't think I would be such a big fan of this story BUT now I can't wait for the next chapter. Cindy

OMG!! Lisa I thought this story was gone forever!1

I was so delighted to see another chapter that I actually screamed. I got a couple of people at my house wondering if I have lost it.

Well, they are getting quite cozy now. I like how she googled him and he almost seen the screen. Wow, I wonder what his reaction would of been?? I just love how the story is going now. Can't wait for more get togethers and maybe something more!!

Glad your back!!

Sandy

Lisa!!! So happy to see you posting again...

Loved this last chapter. You had me smiling and laughing and feeling a little wistful. Elizabeth's eyebrow epiphany was a hoot!

I'm glad that Elizabeth is feeling more her old self and that Rick was kind enough to let her apologize. What next?

Welcome back, Lisa!!

Lovely chapter Lisa. I was beginning to get desperate thinking you would not update any more!!! Great chapter...you left us all wishing for more...At least now she reckons she wants him!SmileyCentral.com

So glad you are back posting....love this story, keep them coming!!!

Hi Lisa,

Great to see your story back, and good to see Elizabeth back to acting like a sensible human being again. I was worried for her sanity....I cant believe that Collins actually helped!

LisaJ

I'm glad to see a new chapter of this story.

I love Elizabeth's musings over his name. I should compile a list of all the things the name remind her of. It cracks me up every time.

Please continue soon.

Hi Lisa

So glad you've found the time to write another chapter for this story, it is one of my favourites!

I've been checking every few days for this one for what seemed like months and months - it is so good to read it again.

I love this story so much. It has so many cringe moments ... the dinner scene, the intercom/message scene and the 'almost' computer scene.

Your writing is brilliant and so enjoyable. Thank you so much and please keep the chapters coming.

Thanks for updating this story. I'm so curious to see where this is going. Can't wait for more. Amy W.

Just had a few minutes to catch up on chapters 6&7... They were great (your descriptions are so vivid)! Collins was funny & "very Mr. Collins-y" in a new way. I'm glad Elizabeth is feeling back to her old self. And I really enjoyed the dinner scene... The "Do you have change for a twenty" bit through the door was classic!
Thanks!

Kim

I was just wondering if there was going to be an update soon cause I have been hovering around this site since I spotted this amazing new twist on the Darcy/lizzie relationship and would love to see more...very soon!

Hey Lisa, I with Ruthie. I can't wait to read more especially after that last chapter where they have finally made some progress. PLEASE post soon! Thanks, Cindy

Hi and thank you for the posts about the story.

Renee knows how busy I've been but I have come close to finishing this next chapter. I hope to post it soon.

Lisa

A work week of over 60 hours leaves indeed very little time for anything else. I bow to you, dearest Lisa, and I'm happy to hear things are slowing down a bit for you. Happy for you in the first place, and happy for us, naturally!!

An instalment we have been longing for, my dears. Chapter 8 has just been posted. Enjoy!

Long overdue and absolutely lovely!

Indeed, Ellen! Lovely, in one word. I was so thrilled to find a new chapter in my mailbox this morning.

Delarango's musings on women were delightful. And I just love Lisa's sense of humour and the liveliness of her mind. It's such subtle fun intelligent writing; one cannot read her story without a smile on one's face.

Thanks, Lisa and Renee for the new chapter! It's so nice to see that Lizzy and Delarango are starting to get to know each other! I can't wait for more.

Great Chapter! Worth the wait. Ready for the next one!! Amy W.

Lisa, you're back! Yea!! Thanks for the new chapter and, of course, I hope a new one is not far behind. I liked this chapter and I'm glad they're getting along too. I like the last part when Lizzy said, "I think he's taken with you." If she only knew, right? I'm anxious for the connection to be unveiled. Thanks again! Cindy

I was so happy to see you'd posted again. I love this story.

'Well, I should go in and shower. I smell like fish.'

Delarango grinned, 'I don't smell anything.'

*snort*

Yeah Lisa, thanks for the post.
I really like this story and have missed it.
Poor E with her turn coat of a dog Hook. Hook shouldn't like D more that E shame on him. But you know what they say, dogs always no a good person and I think Hook will teach E alot. Something tells me their is aghast to come.
Thanks for sharing.
Geri

Thanks for the new chapter! I missed Rick. Elizabeth and he have a nice, almost-friendly relationship going. I hope Cerise doesn't ruin it. I loved Rick's interpretation of the female sex. Very enlightened boy if he's figured all that out!

I really enjoy writing this story and, well any of my stories. It's very frustrating to have to go so slow. It's all in my head, every scene, but there's no time to get it out and written down....

You are all very kind and nice and generous...I'm glad you remember Mr P and you're enjoying it!

ty ty

I am very happy you are back w/ another chapter in your wonderful story. Great writing.

STEVIEB

Enjoyed Delarango's thoughts!
Thanks for another great chapter!

Kim

Great Story Lisa L! Very funny and witty ! Congratulations!
I´m looking forward for the next chapter!

I'd like to wish you all peace and joy this season.

Renee has been sent Ch 9 - I'm sure she'll be posting soon!

Happy 2008!!!

You bet I'll be posting soon, dear Lisa. As a matter of fact... I've just posted it. Rush over to Lisa's pages, my dears, and enjoy chapter 9!

And a very happy 2008 to you too, Lisa.

Welcome back, Lisa! I'm so glad I had the chance read this installment right away. Hope it won't be that long till the next!!

And aunt with hip replacing surgery dancing the flamenco... I cannot get that picture out of my head! Capital, capital.

Lisa, I don't only admire your writing skills, but I think your sense of humour is totally and utterly unique.

"Cerise resembled an alien from Area 5 - except her lips - which she swore were about to burst and spray Restylyn on anyone within a 15 foot range.
"burst and spray Restylyn on anyone within a 15 foot range."
I couldn´t stop laughing at that sentence! Just hilariuos ! Good Job Lisa!

I just love his appraisal of Elizabeth in his food manufacturer terms. She isn't FRD approved....yet.

I like the aunt but I do not like Cerise. She needs to go before the dessert tasting because I have a feeling she's going to insult Elizabeth. Thanks for the new chapter. I really like FRD.

I'm so glad you're back, Lisa. I love this story! I don't like Cerise and I'm sure anything she says against Elizabeth will only belittle her in Delarango's eyes and make Elizabeth more dear to him. I loved the shoulder touching bit at the end. Hook is coming in very handy, isn't he. Please post soon! Thanks, Cindy

This aunt is quite different! And funny too! Perhaps she'll hit it off with Elizabeth. The development betw the Lizzy and Delarango is lovely. Look forward to the next chapter.

Lisa,

Thank you for continuing with your story. I've been missing it and am happy to see a new installment. It has such a unique atmosphere to it..."haunting" is the word that keeps coming to mind, but I think that is less the actual mood of the piece than how it affects me. Thanks again, and I am aquiver with anticipation for chapter 10.

jojobo

Lisa
Loved the chapter I'm so glad you are still working this story. I think D sense about her boss is spot on. Like he couldn't have called her earlier. I think he met with them in SanFran with out her. And will use the money for the Institue instead to her project.

Please please post again soon
Geri

Lisa,
Where are you? I need more of this story! He wants her to tell him what she likes and you leave us hanging? Tax season is approaching and you will get very busy if you are not already. Please post something new. Thanks!!!!!!! Cindy

Cindy - you're too funny! I'm in the middle on an excelerated class - 6 weeks instead of 12 - and I'm swamped - every free moment is spent getting class work done. Until then I don't have time for anything else - it was only by chance I came here when I needed a 5 minute break. I only have 2 weeks left (thank the gods). And thanks for asking.

You deserve our admiration, Lisa. Hats off! I can only hope that you'll find the time sometime soon to continue your fantastic story and share the interesting developing relationship betwen our beloved heroes with us. Delarango sounds like El Dorado, sounds like golden sunsets, warm summer evenings, like... a long weekend in a luxurious resort with a guy... named Delarango!

Thanks Lisa for the note. At least I've got us back on your mind. Hope it doesn't overload you. Hope you can get back with us soon. I like this guy and I'm anxious for something more. Good luck with the class. Cindy

Lisa Dear, are you going to diminish our suffering?

Renee will be posting CH 10 very soon!

Here you go, my dears, chapter 10 of Lisa's lovely Mr. P is up. Enjoy!

Welcome back, Lisa! Great chapter! I especially liked the awkward ending to the kiss...very well-written and true to life.

Now...I hope it won't be that long until we find out what happens next!

I really enjoyed that chapter Lisa. Thank you. The conversations were great..so amusing and life like. I loved the kiss with his thought processes and Elizabeth backtracking madly! More soon please.
Kate

Great chapter, Lisa!!! I loved the "stolen kiss"!!!! Thank you!!!
Claudia

Lisa
I'm so disappointed in Hook. He usually gets them together, he should have slipped out the door. Bad Hook Bad doggie.
I enjoyed the evasdropping scene with his aunt and him. That was rich.
As always can't wait for more
Geri

So glad to see another update. I love this story and your mysterious and intense characters. More soon please!

1 2 3 4 5