Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Lisa L's Mr. Popularity

Finally an update! I like how Lizzy took the initative, but shame that Delarango dampen the little passionate scene. Let's see how you are going to rectify the situation, Mr D!

I would love to see the next chapter. Hopefully, you'll have some time to post soon. Please.

Are y'all missing this story as much as I do?

Yes.

I'm looking forward to more of this story.

Cheers,
Julia B

Do you think it time to stalk our esteemed authoress...

Wellllll, it has been *3 months!* since the last chapter was posted. Ordinarily you could count on me to start stalking. But, seeing as how dear is busy with RL.. maybe we should give her a few more weeks..

Cheers,
Julia B

maybe we should give her a few more weeks..

You're right, Julia, dear. The fact that she's working on it suffices.

Any word on this story. I miss it! Please update! Cindy

Lisa has just moved house, and she has a demanding job. I know she's worked on it, but I think we'll need a little more patience, Cindy.

Thanks, Renee.

TIME TO START STALKING!

Its been 5 (count 'em, *FIVE*) months since the last chapter was posted!!

where are you!?!?!!?

Cheers,
Julia B --> "patiently" awaiting more of this story!

Help me please - I'm being held captive by real life and I can't get away. I need someone to come and take ma away for a looong weekend - just me, my laptop and a medium priced Chardonnay - and I'd have Chapter 11 and the next one cranked out in record time.

I logged into the forum and was horrified to see it is closing in on 2 years for me posting this story. The plan was for this to be a short little excursion. Mr P is supposed to be a footnote in my writing history by now!

Hope everyone's well here. Good news about Mr P - I've actually slowed down enough to glance at the laptop and was crazy enough to think I'd finish up Ch 11 last weekend. I can be sooo deluded at times.

Seriously, thank you for asking. I have some time this weekend set aside - seriously.

Hi ya !!
I am very happy to see your post. It means you are doing more than working a billion hours each week.

If it will help, I'd be happy to send you a case of your favorite (medium priced) wine!

Cheers,
Julia B

My dear Lisa, come over here en enjoy the rainy, windy autumn of our hemisphere, and let me pamper you. You can work undisturbed too, computers and space enough in the house!

Moving house and work is such a difficult combination. You must be so tired. Can't wait to see the pictures of your little spot of paradise on earth. Can't wait either for a new chapter of Mr P to post.

I'm so happy to hear you are still working on it.
Hopefully your life continues to slow down allowing you to relax alnd maybe write.
Geri

Hiya,
Great story, i loved it so much i wanted to know if you have any more for us. It be great if the story gets finished.

Look forward to more.

Bex

Dear Lisa posted at the DWG that her chapter is ready and in the hands of her beta at the moment. I can't wait!

Thanx for the heads up...I can't wait to find out what happens next. Yipee.

The possiblity of a new chapter is exciting in deed.
Geri

! Where are you??? (hmm, I'm hearing an echo in here...)
Is Chapter 11 still in the hands of your Beta? Does that Beta need to be pestered?

Cheers,
Julia B --> Looking forward to the rest of this story!

Me too, Julia! Anxiously awaiting the document. As soon as i have it I will post.

Hi! I'm very excited about a new chapter of Mr. Popularity.

I really like this subtle twist on P&P and the characters. It is really well written and I can't wait until you are able to finish. I want to find out what happens.

I dearly hope for more of this story. Lisa, when RL allows, please think about tossing us a bit more. thank you for considering it at least. I love Delarango!

Okay, I keep checking on this story and there is no new chapter. What has happened. I miss Mr. Popularity. It was at such a good spot and that was it----that was just IT. Please update soon!!!!!!!

I'm very shortly going to impose on a dear friend to have a quick read through the next chapter. I had every good intension of completing my posts about a year ago but life can have other things in store. I apologize for being so slow and hope to have the last few chapters posted with some regularity now.

Ohhhhhhhh that's so exciting, my dear Lisa. I'd just love to be that friend!

Pyschic woman.....

Yep, I've got a few hidden qualities...

WHAT!?!!! Can it be so?! Really??
A *NEW* Chapter of Mr. Popularity? - soon?!?!
Be still my beating heart

Looking forward to more of this story!

Thanks for the head's up !

Cheers,
Julia B

I'm as excited as you are, Julia

Yipee, a new chapter soon and promise to post regular.

Here you go, dear ladies and gents, chapter 11 of Lisa's fabulous Mr Popularity has just been posted. Enjoy!

Yay! So very happy to see another chapter of this story. So not a disappointment either. The chemistry between that pair is tangible.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I love your way with words Lisa!

It´s soo weird, but I can´t see the chapter... When I use the link from JAindex it only shows 10 chapters, and when I use the link here the 11 chapter is a copy of the 10...

It´s only me with this problem?
Can somebody help me?

Meri
It´s soo weird, but I can´t see the chapter... When I use the link from JAindex it only shows 10 chapters, and when I use the link here the 11 chapter is a copy of the 10...

It´s only me with this problem?
Can somebody help me?

Try this link. I suppose it's a matter of refreshing your page. Good luck!

no, It still shows me a copy of chapter 10.

Did you refresh your page, as I suggested? The chapter is there, definitely. Others have no problem reading it. I can't think of anything else but the refreshment of the page.

I can see it!!
After like the fifth time I refresh it, but yeah!!
Thanks so much!!

This is one of my favourite ff stories. Please tell me that you are not going to take another 12 months to add another chapter. At this rate I will too old and in a nursing home without the internet to know how it finishes.

Lizzy, never say never! Delarango and the land are one with each other. Great chapter, more please

Elegantly written and very evocative, I enjoyed this chapter very much.
I'd love to read the next one before too long.....
Thanks
JulietR

welcome back lisa! I like how Elizabeth called Delarango out on the kiss. Will he admit that she is now his muse! Tia Contessa is too funny!

Hurry back with more

Thank you for updating tis beloved story, Lisa. How long till the next installment? I already want more.

I don't know what I loved more Tia Contessa or the ending of chapter 11. He was so cute & so smug listening to Elizabeth's speech.

Hey
Thanks for the update.

Why is it I'm thinking Lizzy is awfully uppity and Delarango is too confused by his feelings. I'm glad she confronted him though and I wish he'd figure himself out (how old is this guy, again?). Love the Aunt ~ she's great.

Interesting twist about the ranch perhaps having originally been in his family. Lizzy is just going to have to adjust to that news.

Thanks again and I hope the next Chapter will be posted SOON!

Cheers,
Julia B

I've read all 11 chapters in one go and I loved it! In my mind Tia Contessa looks like Rosario from the Will & Grace sitcom and she's just about as funny and stubborn. Cool! Lisa, please find a look-a-like who can do your RL-job for you and write again soon

Any word from Lisa on this story? I miss Mr. Popularity.

Cindy
Any word from Lisa on this story? I miss Mr. Popularity.

Me too, dear Cindy. I've e-mailed Lisa and hope to receive a reply soon.

Happy Halloween

My dear friend Renee sent me an announcement about her facebook page for Mrs Darcy - congrats Renee this is wonderful.

Mr Popularity is currently on an extended hiatus. I am enrolled a fast track course for a degree in Organizational Leadership so while I work on this I don't have time to complete Mr P - or do the laundry or watch TV or stay in close touch with my friends.

The end is all in my head, I simply need to get it down on paper. :)

1 2 3 4 5