Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author
Comment
Re: A Naughty Star by Malena

Thankfully L/B could give B/L an explanation of Darcy's behaviour and now is going to tell a secret of Caro's. Jane and Darcy, a little jealous of them going of together. Malena, more please.

Gayle Mills
Thanks for the story update, Malena. What a wonderful Saturday surprise! This story is charming.

Although this chapter did not make me roll with laughter as previous chapters did, it was intensely interesting, engaging and satisfying. I kept stopping to imagine Bingley's words coming out of Elizabeth's mouth--like when he told her he would not look at her body anymore (and yes, that was a chuckle)--and Elizabeth's words coming out of Bingley's mouth (when she adamantly refused to believe that Darcy could be taken with her).

Will Darcy and Jane overhear any of this? Whatever would they make of the conversation between the switched identities? Both Darcy and Jane seem to bee feeling a little jealous of what looks like attraction between Bingley and Elizabeth? If they only knew the truth. . . I'm especially sorry for Jane because it would hurt her tender heart to think that not only has Bingley defected--but to her beloved sister?!! Knowing Jane, she'll probably find a way to forgive both of them. . .

As usual, I'm dying for the next chapter. This is so good. You left us just as some secret was about to be revealed about Caroline--will it be funny or pivotal to your plot or both?

These reviews must be the most relieving ones I have received so far. I found writing this chapter a most difficult exertion, since I did not wish to become repetitive with the scenes...Writing comedy is one of the most challenging styles, I have found out...But readers like you make the effort worthwhile.. Thank you all.

As to your questions Lacy...Of course I will do my best to make it as comical as possible, but this is in connection with Jane's showing "Bingley" Caroline's letter, which enraged the gentleman..remember? So we can expect revenge here. Any suggestions?

Malena I love Bingley way of explain gentlemen and even more his explaination of Darcy.

Now the plan is Eliz/Bing is to stay close to Darcy. and Bing/Eliza is to not look at her body and stay out of Janes Bed. Love it.

Now how could you leave us right when Bingley was going to tell about his sister Caroline?

Geri

Posted by Sadie

sadieo
I have to say that I was so happy to see another post! I LOVE this story and think that it holds so much promise and humor... Thank you for sharing that with us!

Malena,

I just adored Bingley's talk with Elizabeth and his insight on Darcy. I have a new respect for him, lol! And the fact that he thinks they will learn a lesson and then become transformed back to their own bodies...I would like to think that is true, but I can imagine it might take longer than they think. I suspect that Bingley and Elizabeth aren't the only ones with lessons to learn. ;)

Thank you, Malena!
Susan

geri
Malena I love Bingley way of explain gentlemen and even more his explaination of Darcy.

Now the plan is Eliz/Bing is to stay close to Darcy. and Bing/Eliza is to not look at her body and stay out of Janes Bed. Love it.

Now how could you leave us right when Bingley was going to tell about his sister Caroline?

Geri

Well Geri, as regards Bingley's explanation of Darcy's character, I took it from an interview to my dear Colin Firth,aka Mr Darcy. It is his own interpretation of the character. I just loved it when I read it and decided to include it in the chapter...
Thank you fro commenting my dear. Next chapter is already in the oven...

Renée O
Posted by Sadie

sadieo
I have to say that I was so happy to see another post! I LOVE this story and think that it holds so much promise and humor... Thank you for sharing that with us!

I was just as happy to have finally finished this chapter! It was taking too long, seriously! I was beginning to think the muse had left me. Cross fingers for some humorous brainwave for the next!

Lovely chapter, the younger Bennet girls were both hilarious and infuriating, just like in the book ! I must admit I like to see poor Jane miserable, disappointed in her sister and territorial , it makes her more human !
Thanks for this insight in Darcy’s psyche, seeing him ready to explode when he is convinced he is as in control as ever is so much fun ! I think he has a lot of nerve : “Bingley”’s slight of Jane is “aboninably evident” ! he should talk !

I like this competition theory, because men really think like that. I’m surprised that Darcy gave up so easily though, especially since he thinks he deserves to be the winner : Bingley gets one dance with Jane and the competition is over ? I understand Darcy’s choice to give up on Elizabeth after Hunsford given the fight they had, but this "you saw her first / you danced with her first" attitude is so immature !

sadriani
Malena,

I just adored Bingley's talk with Elizabeth and his insight on Darcy. I have a new respect for him, lol! And the fact that he thinks they will learn a lesson and then become transformed back to their own bodies...I would like to think that is true, but I can imagine it might take longer than they think. I suspect that Bingley and Elizabeth aren't the only ones with lessons to learn. ;)

Thank you, Malena!
Susan

Sorry to have taken so long to answer you, my friend. Indeed, you are right. But I think that Darcy's and Elizabeth's (particularly this latter) are the most difficult lessons to learn, don't you agree?

alienor4
Lovely chapter, the younger Bennet girls were both hilarious and infuriating, just like in the book ! I must admit I like to see poor Jane miserable, disappointed in her sister and territorial , it makes her more human !
Thanks for this insight in Darcy’s psyche, seeing him ready to explode when he is convinced he is as in control as ever is so much fun ! I think he has a lot of nerve : “Bingley”’s slight of Jane is “aboninably evident” ! he should talk !

I like this competition theory, because men really think like that. I’m surprised that Darcy gave up so easily though, especially since he thinks he deserves to be the winner : Bingley gets one dance with Jane and the competition is over ? I understand Darcy’s choice to give up on Elizabeth after Hunsford given the fight they had, but this "you saw her first / you danced with her first" attitude is so immature !

I think Darcy is not aware of the fact that he is so competitive. Bingley is because he has till now always come second, or more...I needed someone to tell you about it so I made him so insightful...I am the writer, I have the right to do whatever I want with him . Darcy, at that stage was not interested on either. It was just the fact that Bingley was with the most beautiful girl and he pretended to make Darcy dance with a second best looking girl, that bothered him. But beyond that he was perfectly happy. Had Bingley danced with Elizabeth, Darcy would have probably danced with Jane ONCE and then forget about her.

I cannot wait to see what he says about Caroline. This should be fun. Actually the whole story has been a riot so far!

So he promises to not sleep with her. And she promises to stay close to him.

This is going to be a lot of fun especially since Darce and Jane are thinking the other couple are bonding. And of course they would want to talk to each other every time they see each other, but not for reasons Darce and Jane think.

Oh, what a hooplah!
This is wonderful

I also can't wait to find out the goods on Caroline

teb

" But beyond that he was perfectly happy. Had Bingley danced with Elizabeth, Darcy would have probably danced with Jane ONCE and then forget about "

But in canon, Bingley did dance with Elizabeth : the two sixth, according to Mrs Bennet report to Mr Bennet.

alienor4
" But beyond that he was perfectly happy. Had Bingley danced with Elizabeth, Darcy would have probably danced with Jane ONCE and then forget about "

But in canon, Bingley did dance with Elizabeth : the two sixth, according to Mrs Bennet report to Mr Bennet.

Thank you for pointing this out. My sin is wordiness, cause I know very well that Bingley danced with Elizabeth.
I meant that had Darcy had the chance to engage Jane first,he would have probably danced with her ONCE, and forget about her. Bingley danced with her twice, making his preference for the lady quite obvious.

Thank you for the correction.

I meant that had Darcy had the chance to engage Jane first,he would have probably danced with her ONCE, and forget about her. Bingley danced with her twice, making his preference for the lady quite obvious.

Thank you for the correction.

I agree, Bingley made his attraction obvious by dancing and being agreeable, and Darcy made his attraction obvious (at least to himself and Caroline Bingley ) by arguing with Elizabeth

Was I dreaming when I saw that chapter 9 post at AHA?

That was not to be missed. I love how Elizabeth is asserting her authority over the Netherfield household. Threatening to send Caroline to Jamaica was too much!

It seems like Elizabeth is enjoying her stay at Netherfield. Reading the paper, lounging in her rooms, putting the staff to order, telling Darcy Elizabeth hates him! But is she clever enough to get to the truth about Wickham? As a man, she could easily inquire in Meryton about Wickham’s debts and misdeeds.
Poor Darcy, I don’t think that one brandy will be enough to put himself to sleep tonight!

Thanks! I know I read chapter 9! Where ever it is!

Taryn
Was I dreaming when I saw that chapter 9 post at AHA?

That was not to be missed. I love how Elizabeth is asserting her authority over the Netherfield household. Threatening to send Caroline to Jamaica was too much!

It seems like Elizabeth is enjoying her stay at Netherfield. Reading the paper, lounging in her rooms, putting the staff to order, telling Darcy Elizabeth hates him! But is she clever enough to get to the truth about Wickham? As a man, she could easily inquire in Meryton about Wickham’s debts and misdeeds.
Poor Darcy, I don’t think that one brandy will be enough to put himself to sleep tonight!

Thanks! I know I read chapter 9! Where ever it is!

Well, it seems like we had the same dream! :P because I also read chapter 9 in AHA, but it has disapeared, so did the links for the story in the "Recommendations" sub-forum.. Very strange. Good to know I didn't imagine the whole thing because I was starting to question my sanity lol

BTW, Malena, I'm a lurker who has been enjoying your story for a while now. It's absolutely brilliant! THANK YOU so much for coming up with such a great plot and bringing it to life with that amazing writing of yours!

I can,t wait to see what's going on in Elizabeth's mind right now. She finally seems to accept the fact that Darcy is actually attracted to her, BEFORE he even declares himself. It would be interesting to see how this will change their interactions in the future. From chapter 9, it seems like she doesn't welcome those reppressed feelings coming from her poor admirer... for now.
AND poor poor Darcy: I don,t know how he will recover from his dream turned into nightmare!

Bring on chapter 10, I say! :) and thanks again for this great story!

Thank you all. YES! You were not dreaming. But it was whiped out due to internal decisions of the site. They want the whole story, which is understandable, but I cannot find the time to post aaaallllll that momentarily. Maybe later.I am leaving for a short winter holidays now and I have no time to post again. Sorry.
It will be available at Mrs Darcy very soon, I grant you, together with chapter 10, and your comments will be appreciated then as well!!!
I loovveee you alll!!!Thank you for asking!

Wow, I read Chap 9 at AHA too, really glad I'm not going batty either. Have a nice time away and we happily will await your next chapters.

I loved chapter 9, too. I'm sorry I can't read it again but I guess I will read it here soon. Can't wait to read Ch 9 and 10 together. I think this is the funniest story I have read in a long time.

Sure, gals! Soon as our lovely hostess comes back!!!Thanks fot the comment!!!

Well, here I am and Malena's new chapter of ANS has just been posted!

Oh my gosh, it's so good. Can't get enough of this gem, lovely woman! It's clever, it's witty and so well-written.

R~ <- still

Oh, I had been waiting for this and you did not disappoint! What a great post. I loved Elizabeth in Bingley's skin, saying all the things we wished he had said in canon. I also enjoyed the delicious agony of Darcy's wet dream--oh, Elizabeth...no, you're morphing into Bingley. Oh, the humanity!

sadieo
Such an awsome and hillarious post, and I cannot wait until dArcy discovers what really happened... or will he? This is so good and my only complaint is that we have to wait for another post! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Sara

That was great chapter. So Caroline gets her comeuppance early. Ha, well she definitely deserved it. Now hows Darcy going to win over Elizabeth? Eww! and what a nightmare it was.

teb

Talk about fiction following life. Or life following fiction. When I saw this chapter on AHA and then--poof!!--it was gone, well, I didn't want to say anything . . . but it scared me just a little for my sanity. Or, like I had my own naughty star making mischief.

So funny, both the chapter and the abrupt disappearance. But so good to see it back.

I loved the way Elizabeth gets to tell Caroline off and better yet, banish her. Darcy noticing all the little changes in Bingley's behavior--but seeing Bingley curl his hair like a woman just after Darcy has dreamed about having sex with Bingley must make him wonder about his (Darcy's) own secret desires?

Well, ok, it wasn't Bingley when Darcy started the act in his dream but like the momentary disappearance of this chapter, seeing it become Bingley had to be insanely disconcerting.

My favorite part is "Bingley" telling Darcy that Elizabeth hates him and Darcy replying, no matter, I had no intention of offering for her anyway. Will Elizabeth--the real one--start to change her mind about Darcy soon? Or, will she be stuck in the wrong body until she does? I love this story--insanely--and can't wait to see what happens next.
More, plese!

I love how Darcy's subconcious knows the truth. Elizabeth is definately play dirty pool with Caroline but oh she couldn't use it on a better person.

How long until Darcy finds out the truth. Malena more please soon please.

Lizzy Bennet makes a fantastic Bingley! I love her treatment of Caroline and also that Darcy has let her know about Wickham. Excellent chapter!

Great chapter, Malena! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm thrilled to announce that chapter 10 has just been posted on Malena's pages. Enjoy!

Love the updates, poor Jane and Darcy know not that they are next to their beloved, while Bingley must be enjoying himself and Lizzy learn to rely on Darcy for gentleman business.
I hope Lizzy could horseride in this story, what if Darcy propose they to ride to London? but I look forward to a journey in the carriage.
Will Darcy catches Bingley in a night dress as he cathed him with ribbons in his hair?

hangnhu
Love the updates, poor Jane and Darcy know not that they are next to their beloved, while Bingley must be enjoying himself and Lizzy learn to rely on Darcy for gentleman business.

I do not think Bingleylizzy will be much comfortable when Elizabeth's suitors are at large and in rut around Longbourn... Besides, those stays must be killing him..More on Bingley for chapter 11.

Ah, now this is an extremely interesting turn of affairs in a story that abounds in them.

Darcy and Bingley are to close Netherfield and quit it--just as in canon when poor Jane's heart broke for Bingley's departure. Broke silently but no less painfully. Except that this time when Darcy and Bingley go--it's Darcy and Elizabeth.

And Elizabeth is beginning to enjoy her sojourn in Bingley's skin--after all, it is a man's world, and how fortunate for a woman to be able to experience it from a man's vantage point. If Elizabeth starts to fall for Darcy AS Bingley, I expect that Darcy is going to push HIM away, since poor Darcy is already doubting his own sexual identity when it comes to his involuntary attraction to Elizabeth in Bingley's skin.

What will happen to Bingley and Jane back at Longbourn? It must be torture for him to know that in Elizabeth's skin, he can touch Jane in all manner of ways--and none of them quite like he wants to, as a suitor--as a man. You also mentioned something about the OTHER suitors who would beset "Elizabeth" at Longbourn in the absence of the two gentlemen from Netherfield? Am I reading too much into that, or will there be unwelcome callers? Redcoats, maybe?

I can hardly wait for more. Love this story!

Lacy
Ah, now this is an extremely interesting turn of affairs in a story that abounds in them.

Darcy and Bingley are to close Netherfield and quit it--just as in canon when poor Jane's heart broke for Bingley's departure. Broke silently but no less painfully. Except that this time when Darcy and Bingley go--it's Darcy and Elizabeth.

And Elizabeth is beginning to enjoy her sojourn in Bingley's skin--after all, it is a man's world, and how fortunate for a woman to be able to experience it from a man's vantage point. If Elizabeth starts to fall for Darcy AS Bingley, I expect that Darcy is going to push HIM away, since poor Darcy is already doubting his own sexual identity when it comes to his involuntary attraction to Elizabeth in Bingley's skin.

What will happen to Bingley and Jane back at Longbourn? It must be torture for him to know that in Elizabeth's skin, he can touch Jane in all manner of ways--and none of them quite like he wants to, as a suitor--as a man. You also mentioned something about the OTHER suitors who would beset "Elizabeth" at Longbourn in the absence of the two gentlemen from Netherfield? Am I reading too much into that, or will there be unwelcome callers? Redcoats, maybe?

I can hardly wait for more. Love this story!

Thank you Lacy. As you know, you have contributed to this story with your insight comments. Thank you. I am too very much please with the outcome.

I am enjoying this story so much. I have no idea what;s going to happen and I like it that way. My favorite part was Darcy catching Bingley with curling papers in his hair...hysterically fun! Keep up the good work, Malena!

lucy6526
I have no idea what;s going to happen and I like it that way.

Good ...Let me surprise you! Thank you for your loyalty

Malena
hangnhu

I do not think Bingleylizzy will be much comfortable when Elizabeth's suitors are at large and in rut around Longbourn... Besides, those stays must be killing him..More on Bingley for chapter 11.

what stay? lol, he'll get use to them

surely you're not going to impose more unwanted suitors on bingley/lizzy? another time, perhaps
and I look forward to read about bingley in the next chapter, although, I'm mighty curious to what you have install for lizzy/bingley in london, where will he stay and loads more tibits (how will lizzy/bingley act before georgiana), but i'll leave that to you

Love how Elizabeth has become more comfortable in Bingley’s shoes. But does she not see the problems with her avoiding Jane. And Darcy having those uncomfortable feelings for the young lad! Love it!
Will Elizabeth convince Darcy to return to Netherfield, possibly with Georgiana?
Will Jane be having those feelings towards Bingley/Elizabeth?

Can’t wait for more

taryn
Love how Elizabeth has become more comfortable in Bingley’s shoes. But does she not see the problems with her avoiding Jane. And Darcy having those uncomfortable feelings for the young lad! Love it!
Will Elizabeth convince Darcy to return to Netherfield, possibly with Georgiana?
Will Jane be having those feelings towards Bingley/Elizabeth?

Can’t wait for more

Good point Taryn. My beta also insists that I should give more importance to the other pair. I guess Jane is not so violently in love as Darcy is of Elizabeth. And Bingley has promised not to touch her any more to Elizabeth. Will he be able to keep his promise? We'll soon see. Though I have not yet addressed their situation. I guess I am too concentrated on ED. Can't help it!

Darcy is having conflicting emotion because Elizabeth/Bingley has acted oddly. Bingley/Lizzy did not take brandy and confess silly attractions to Jane. Plus, I doubt Jane would question her attraction toward her sister, whom she love wholeheartedly. Lesbian attraction is one thing, but incest (forgive me for using this vile word) is another. Jane may be confuse over Bingley/Lizzy actions, but I'm sure she would accept whatever Bingley/Lizzy's explanation.
Anyway, I think we're due an update soon, please Malena

I was so happy to see another chapter. Elizabeth gets teary because he is leaving her and she will be alone.
What will Bingley say if she leaves and goes with Darcy. This will be fun
Geri

Chapter 11 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Malena, Very funny chapter, poor Bingley not knowing how to respond to everybody. What does Darcy's arrival mean, can't wait to find out. Thanks Irene

Must acknowledge a typo. Not my dear beta´s fault. It was an addition I made at the last moment. Vowed read bowed.
My apologies
Male

Male, I love this story!

This was perhaps the funniest chapter yet. I was howling so loudly with laughter that several people looked in on me. So funny. . .

And, now Bingley and Darcy, alone again. Oh, so many possibilities--as always, I can hardly wait.

Thank you Lacy and Irene.
It took me a lot of thinking to come with all this. And I had a little help from some friends

I see what you mean about the suitors, though I would never counted Mr Collin or Wickham, but off course they are suitors - detestable ones. Perhaps Bingley could do something about Wickham (a kick down there would be nice)

I really enjoy reading both of your stories, even if I'm lazy with commenting at times.
I wonder how things are going to unfolds and what 'lessons' would Elizabeth & Bingley learn before the transformation undo itself.

is Bingley going to enjoy herself socializing in London, dancing alway with ladies at balls, enjoying the theater, a game of foils or boxing
wiling Elizabeth visit Lady Catherine and Hunsford parsonage?

I'm sure everyone will think it funny, but please do not have Darcy kiss Elizabeth you know what I mean, that dream things was quite gross

hu hu hu...

I want more!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7