Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author
Comment
Re: A Naughty Star by Malena

I can just picture in my minds eye the colonel walking and swaying in a feminine way - too hilarious.

I do hope Jane doesn't get stuck with Mr. Collins. Well at least Elizabeth didn't get stuck trading bodies with him. lol
teb

EXCELLENT! Better and better. This story is so much fun!
The Colonel is showing himself to be a perseverant guy. Darcy is a bit in the clouds, so not uptight (so unDarcy). Lizzy/Bingley alternates between naïve enthusiasm and excitement over the freedom being a man brings her, and so endearing, somewhat paralyzing embarrassment. And all of them hurtling onwards into... into ... ?? Can't wait to find out!

Love the colonel! He was so funny dicussing Elizabeht's transformation and the hussy colonel. Too funny!

Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next!

How long until Darcy finally believes the Col? I enjoyed this chapter Poor Charles/Elisabeth dealing with Mrs Bennet.
I hope you bless us with more soon
Geri

Actually, next chapter is half way down already. Probably will be ready for an early post at the week end, depending on my dear beta's availability. Darcy cannot believe Col Fitzwilliam's words...it would be out of character, don't you think?

Here you go, dear readers, chapter 19 has just been posted!

What a great post. Finally Elizabeth is back where she belongs.
I hope Bingley will want to go back to Netherfield and soon.
What torture, for Elizabeth to be in love and not be able to do anything about it. To watch The Darce as he not only dances once but twice with the particular lady. I wonder who she is.
Now that Elizabeth is back I wonder what will happen.
Will The Darce ever find out what has happened between Bingley and Elizabeth?
This is such a great tale. I can't wait for more.

teb

Is Elizabeth's tranformation permanent? I sure hope so. Will Bingley hurry back to Netherfield to be with Jane again? Will Darcy realize what happened? OH so many questions. More please Irene

I loved this chapter! It had laughs like other great chapters but it also had the greatest heart, in my opinion. There is Darcy the kind and attentive brother that Elizabeth the woman might have seen had she let herself become close enough to him. But more--watching Elizabeth finally settle into Bingley's skin as she and Darcy interact daily--the boxing, the fencing, steam baths(!) Darcy seems to have gotten over the sexual attraction he has for "Bingley" or at least he is controlling it. So, Elizabeth gets to know Darcy's manly side with an intimacy that, ironically, she might never see a woman.

And yet, she is still in all essentials, a woman, and knowing Darcy this way makes her want to know him as a woman would know him.

How beautifully you detail how all this happens--it's great. I feel the poignancy of this line:

Lost behind a dubious blond whose greatest attribute Elizabeth knew was merely being a woman.

It's not just about loving Darcy. It's about loving and accepting her own position as a woman in the Regency world--where, indeed, being a woman did have drawbacks.

Then she is Elizabeth again (?!) This is different from the last time she and Bingley migrated back to the rightful bodies, when they did NOT shift geographically. What does it mean this time? Will this just continue her agony in a new venue--she is Elizabeth but she does not have Darcy. Is he lost to her?

Sorry to go on and on, but I'm rather riveted by the story and hoping you are planning another post very soon.

Thank you, Teb, Irene and Lacy. Lovely reviews.
I will not answer your questions. It will ruin the suspense.
I plan to post saturday or sunday, depending on my beta's availability (I do depend on my dear friend, otherwise you would be scarcely interpreting the story

Each time I pick out the best chapter, you over done it again. I love this, and Elizabeth jealousy and how she is falling in love with Darcy.
please say you'll have another update before Christmas? Please say the change is permanent?
Please let Darcy find out that Elizabeth has been with him all these while? Not by the Colonel, off course, but by Bingley, somehow.
Are we going to see what happen to Bingley in Hertfordshire, while Elizabeth was in Ramsgate and London?

Anyway, I don't want to think about what will happen next, just that you would come back soon, for both stories would be great :D

Eliza/Bing her trip to Ramsgate and then to London and all the activity between her and Darcy I can't help wondering if Darcy hasn't already figured it out, but won't admit to the Col for the sake of his loves Reputation?

But if he did then I think he would have become aroused wrestling with her.

All the torment poor Lizzy has been put through and especially him dancing with the same lady twice at the ball. I can't help wondering if she wasn't in fact a cousin or something.

I am so happy that you plan another post so soon Thank you

Great Chapter
Geri

Thank you dear Hanghuh and Geri,
Like I said before, I would not dare to spoil the built up suspense...but I cannot help loving all this feed back. Lacy and you two have indeed been doing your homework.
I am already working on chapter 20. I have a whole week before the holidays, right? So I can safely say that I will have not one, but probably two or even three chapters by Xmas

Geri
Eliza/Bing her trip to Ramsgate and then to London and all the activity between her and Darcy I can't help wondering if Darcy hasn't already figured it out, but won't admit to the Col for the sake of his loves Reputation?

But if he did then I think he would have become aroused wrestling with her.

All the torment poor Lizzy has been put through and especially him dancing with the same lady twice at the ball. I can't help wondering if she wasn't in fact a cousin or something.

I am so happy that you plan another post so soon Thank you

Great Chapter
Geri

I don't think she was Darcy's cousin, someone would have said so, if she was.

I wonder if Darcy did worked it out too and conceal this from Richard, after all, Darcy was

Evidently, he was savouring the aftermath of the exertion, very much in the manner a tomcat relishes a bowl of cream, licking his whiskers with satisfaction when he is done

why? I wonder if he was trying to make Elizabeth jealous? I'm up for everything to happen at once, I undecided if we should hear Bingley's accounts from Hertfordshire next, or Darcy's & Jane's accounts next. What was Darcy thinking, training Bingley all those sports? I bet Darcy did that on purpose, wanting to be as close to Elizabeth as possible. Fencing, billiard, boxing, riding

he can't be that oblivious after all, the dog likes bingley who don't do sport, can't ride astride, yet can play a jig very ill indeed

what wonderful news, Malena, a couple of chapters before Christmas, thank you thank you

Dear, dear Hanhghu,
Your after-thoughts are delightful. Love that you are so into the story. Will take it into account. Really, anything can happen. Hope I can surprise you all anyway. Will work really hard to do so.

Another great chapter!

Malena
So I can safely say that I will have not one, but probably two or even three chapters by Xmas

Very happy to hear that!

Chapter 20 is up, my dears!

What a Christmas treat!

"...misadventures of Mr Bingley without now and then feeling like shooting the idiotic fool to death.."
this was hilarious.

Finally Bingley is back and he can't do anything about it. He best keep his mouth shut. Loved the post.
teb

Lady MacBeth....LOL! That was so much fun, Malena. I hope the body swapping is now permanent and that Darcy doesn't have to kill Bingley. Loved it!

Thanks for the new chapter! I really needed these laughs to cope with my triplets' stomach virus today (of all days)!

Oh I bet Lizzy convinced Jane not to marry him and Bingley is to stupid to go and find out.

Want more soon.

Thank you for the update
Geri

really really did not expect for Bingley's family to drug him, and I'm mad that Darcy is so lack in perception as well.
I wonder why Bingley did not took Jane away during this time he was Elizabeth. I really hope that Elizabeth came back and stop all nonsense, and that Mr Collin married someone else, but now that Bingley thought all is lost, I suppose he will stay away from Hertfordshire for sometime

whill we get another update this year Malena?

You spoiled us in Dec. I hope there's a new chapter coming soon.

Me too! Actually, I check at least once a day. (hint, hint... PP as well)

Everything is fine gals. Its only my beta is on a stand by mode. She doesnt think she can have time to check on my stories for...humphs indefinitely. So I am checking and double checking until i can safely say it is minimally correct. And no...no one else will do.

malena
Everything is fine gals. Its only my beta is on a stand by mode. She doesnt think she can have time to check on my stories for...humphs indefinitely. So I am checking and double checking until i can safely say it is minimally correct. And no...no one else will do.

Malena, we dont need perfection..just another post!

Chapter 21 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

teasing, teasing Malena, and poor Lizzy...
I can't wait for the next chapter (maybe a meeting between E and D?)

All of a sudden after reading chapter 21, I remembered how angry I was at Darcy after reading the Ch where he was paying so much special attention to the Blond chick. And I got a flash, was he doing that because he was worried that he was starting to feel sexually atracted to Bing/Lizzy and it scare him? I believe his subconsious realize that Bing/Lizzy is LIzzy.

Your writting Malena is amazing.
Geri

Thank you Geri,
You are absolutely right. Darcy must know, but his practical mind prevents him from acknowledging the whole thing. Proof after proof he simply rejects the idea because it is too preposterous, too fantastic.
Thanks for your insightful comment!

that chapter 21 was absolutely not enough Malena
but I'm glad the Jane will not be marrying Mr Collins and for Elizabeth quick thinking. I wonder if she suspect that poor Charles has been imprisoned, or is she only thinking of how to get back to her Darcy? This is the last swap, right, Malena?

Thank you, thank you Geri for that insight
Darcy rejection is better than plain blindness, it would also explain why he spend so much time with Charles, teaching him fencing, boxing

Thankfully, Lizzy came up with a clever idea to stop the Collins/Jane nupitals.
Can't wait till we find out how Lizzy succeeds/fails with her attempt to contact her avoded betrothed.
More please, Irene

Each chapter just makes me want more! I look forward to see how Elizabeth makes contact with Darcy. I am enjoying this fantasy. It's been fun, Malena!

Chapter 22 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

I am so happy for another chapter of this fun story! I love Elizabeth's words about her beau and hope something will happen for her soon. Was the bouquet from Mr. Bingley? That was a good cliffhanger!

What a great chapter! I sure hope you won't make us wait as long as Lizzie for the next. She certainly is acting much like Marianne, eh? I hope Darcy doesn't pull a Willoughby move.

Yes, Wendi. Totally taken from Marianne's woes. Though not so much tragical. Darcy is no Willoughby, LOL.
Glad you two enjoyed it, gals.Thanks for the comments. Next chapter perhaps you'll find a happy Fanny...I mean Elizabeth.

I do too think that card and flower are from Bingley, not Darcy. After all, why would Darcy send Elizabeth flower? Is he not in Kent? Actually, I'm not sure of the months, but will they go to Hunsford?

Malena, do come back soon, I love this story.

Oh, there are so many questions. Lizzy sent the note to Darcy's house ofcourse but is Bingley still with his family? Is Bingley still drugged? Are the flowers from Darcy or Bingley?

Please post soon - I'm not sure I can stand being is suspense for long.

Muahaha

Enjoyed the chapter Malena.
Can't wait to find out who wrote the note and sent the flowers.

Thank you, thank you! Im thrilled with the number of comments this chapter has inspired! I ll do my best to have a new chapter by the week end.

Chapter 23 is up, dear friends. Enjoy!

Malena, I have loved this story ever since you started to write it. It's hilarious (of course), so inventive and clever - and I really cannot wait to see how you resolve it! Bless the dear Colonel! He is adorable.

Nothing can be guaranteed to make one lol more than when reading your story!

As always, a wonderful chapter...though very mean of you to leave it there ;) I hope to see another soon! I love it that Col F is on her side! Thanks so much, Malena!

Chapter 24 is up! Enjoy!

Oh I do not like of trust Miss Richmond and I'm so angrY AT Darcy for even dancing or pay any attention at all on her.

I do believe that Fitzwilliam should take Miss Richmond, Miss Bennet and the Gardnier children home I'm sure that Darcy can handle and protect Lizzy and Georgie.

Oh I am looking forward to more
Geri

I have a feeling Darcy was a little unsettled about being attracted to a man--hence Miss Richmond!

Malena, thanks so much for another update so soon!!!

Malena,

While reading your story I've hooted with laughter.
this is really great. I hope it finaly works out between Elisabeth and Darcy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7