Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author
Comment
Re: A Naughty Star by Malena

Hi Malena,

I truly love this bodyswap story!!!

I hope you post again real soon!

Bien

Hi Malena. I love this story and am eagerly awaiting your next post. Can you give us a hint of when it might be?

Hugs.

MimiB
Hi Malena. I love this story and am eagerly awaiting your next post. Can you give us a hint of when it might be?

Hugs.

Chapter 12 will probably be posted by Wednesday, if my betas returned it by then. Thank you all for all the enquires both after the chapter and my health.I have received many emails. stay tuned.

A little later than planned, but... here you go, ladies and gents, not one but two chapters of "A Naughty Star"!

Malena, Everyone trying to explain to Darcy,only adds to the confusion. Brilliant writing. Glad RL is treating you kindly irene

This story continues to be great--laugh out loud funny, but more than that. It's a well-thought out story with the characters behaving so in-character, given these totally out-of-character situations.

Excellent use of canon dialogue--you made it fit perfectly. I am enjoying this immensely.

Malena, this crazy story is so much fun! I loved it when Darcy offered to get Mrs. Bennet to help Elizabeth/Bingley. Thanks for the two chappies. Loved 'em!

My favorite part was probably this because it really started the ball rolling on false impressions:

"Yes," Darcy said, mesmerized by Miss Elizabeth's eyes. He was only beginning to discover how deeply into them he had looked. "Miss Bennet and your grief is one and the same," he added with inexpressible tenderness.

Mr Bingley opened his eyes in stunned surprise. Was it possible that Darcy already knew?

Darcy thinking Elizabeth's strange behavior results from concern for her sister while Bingley within Elizabeth's body--that man was never the brightest bulb and this situation is addling him a bit more--thinking that Darcy somehow suddenly knows.

Darcy is truly a man caught between two mistresses. He is attracted to Elizabeth so he cannot help responding to her body although Bingley is wearing it, but he can also not help responding to Elizabeth's intangible essence, now housed in Bingley's body.

Will Darcy end up marrying "Elizabeth" in response to Bingley's entreaties that that Darcy take him (her to Darcy's eyes) home with him? Will Bingley make "Bingley" marry Jane--and then hope the switch takes place sometime soon? Or, will Elizabeth somehow in the midst of all this really fall in love with Darcy? Will there be a visit to Hunsford--I can imagine how Lady Catherine might stir this pot for worse--and by worse, I mean funny.

The more you make Bingley suffer and the more confused Darcy becomes, the more I like it. I know that's cruel but it's true.

I laughed SO hared I thought I'd pee myself. It was brilliant!

Thank you dear readers, for your kind words. I am thrilled with the general acceptance of the story.
Predictions are all very good. Lacy in particular has helped with her clever input.
Will Bingley in the flesh of Elizabeth be seduced by Mr Darcy? Will Jane marry her own sister?
For now, let us see how an addition to this merry pair may change the course of the affairs dramatically
But there is no need to pine for more.Mrs Darcy will soon post a new chapter for your enjoyment.

Rush over to dear Malena's pages, my dears. Two magnificent chapters are awaiting you!

I have to say Malena, that these two chapters were some what comical:

Poor E having to indure the fun brawl between the cousins. Makes them seem human, but of course she wouldn't know that.

And to wake up incased in Darcy's embrace - oh what I wouldn't give.

At least she still Bingley. The only thing I could think of that would be more mortifying to her would be if she were to wake up as Elizabeth again.

Loves the chapters
teb

Oh, my God, those scenes were such fun!!!!

Elizabeth is gaining a first hand experience of men with the Colonel and Darcy. Hopefully it will help her in the future. These two chapters were real eye openers More please irene

What torture, when will it end?
What will happen in London I wonder and what would Darcy reaction to be when he wakes up? What did Darcy think was happening to Charles? Will he recollect his conversation with Elizabeth and guess something is wrong? I wonder why Elizabeth did not spoke of Jane, after all she knew Bingley was in love with Jane.
How, and when will Elizabeth let Darcy knows that she is not really Charles, will she get drunk at some point?
Anyway, please update again soon.

As Elizabeth climbed the stairs with Darcy and the colonel in tow, she felt as nervous as if she were going to her wedding chamber with the two gentlemen.

Elizabeth and Darcy and the good Colonel, about to crawl into bed together.

Tres kinky, ooh la la.

All the more so since they're all men, but I get that it's a cold night, only one room and only one bed in that room.

At least, this happens after Elizabeth learns from Darcy's own lips his total besotted fascination with her--never has the body switch been of greater value to true love.

But she is still in Bingley's body and I don't think she can do much with Darcy--or, for that matter, the colonel--while she's stuck. Delicious torment.

More please!

Funniest chapters yet! If Elizabeth had been raised with brothers this would not have appeared so shocking to her I suppose. In future if Elizabeth(female) gets together with Darcy it will be interesting to see how she feels knowing all she has seen now. Loved Darcy's desription of his angel!

teb

Poor E having to indure the fun brawl between the cousins. Makes them seem human, but of course she wouldn't know that.

And to wake up incased in Darcy's embrace - oh what I wouldn't give.

At least she still Bingley. The only thing I could think of that would be more mortifying to her would be if she were to wake up as Elizabeth again.

teb

Yes, but if she woke up as Elizabeth, wouldn't she go back into her real body, therefore not waking up sandwiched between the Colonel and Darcy?

Sorry, I lost my train of thought for a moment--something about the image of being sandwiched between the Colonel and Darcy is profoundly distracting. . .

Poor Elizabeth. She really cannot enjoy what is a rare opportunity. I wonder if her spirtual essence, housed in Bingley's hairy and muscular body, drew Darcy to embrace her in the night? It seems the Colonel is a rough sleeper, his legs entangling "Bingley" as he tosses and turns, no doubt. But what of Darcy? And how does Elizabeth feel about this? Will Darcy awaken with amorous impulses toward "Bingley" that will send the poor man off that much more quickly to rescue "Elizabeth," as "she" requested when Darcy visited Longbourn? It seems that Darcy is becoming less confused about what he needs to do with regards to Elizabeth.

But will he ever be able to figure out where she is, really, in the body that looks physically like her or in the one that calls to his soul?

Sorry, I lost my train of thought for a moment--something about the image of being sandwiched between the Colonel and Darcy is profoundly distracting. . .

LOL. Anything can happen. But I must say, you have captured the whole idea in your last question. Will he , indeed?

haha im lovin this story more and more...
i really hope you'd finish this soon, i just cant bear waiting for new chapters...

thanks malena!

I'm really enjoying your stories Malena, you have such great humor in them. And this Naughty star really is a hoot! Elizabeth as Bingley in a small bed between Darcy and the Colonel!! Such fun. I can't wait for the next stop at the nearest inn... lol. Please post another chapter soon.

Thank you both Apples and Reske,
The next chapter is being polished and will be sent for betaing over the week end. But my poor beta does have a real life, unlike me, you know, and we will have to wait patiently for her to have a go at it before she sits in front of the computer to correct my lousy grammar.

I haven't laughed this much in years! At one point, my kids thought I was having a fit or something, and I couldn't stop laughing long enough to explain that I was really laughing. Thanks so much! I cannot wait till the next chapter is posted.

Am so glad you have, my dear. It really delights me to know how much people enjoy the story. It is meant to distract us a little from the hardships of real life.

Chapter 16 has just been posted, my dears. Enjoy!

R~ <- still wiping tears of laughter from her eyes

No wonder Darcy thought it was Lizzie. Didn't see that coming. Too funny!!!! Post soon. Pleeeeeaze!

Oh, this chapter was too, too funny. Poor Elizabeth. Now I really can't wait for the next chapter. And did Bingley get caught in bed with Jane???

teb

To Cindy who posted before me--true that! So did not see that coming.

But now that it has happened, I can see it makes sense. The shift happened, and the same naughty star that could take one mind and put it in another body can certainly just go ahead and switch body and mind to a different geography.

This is so good. This also explains why the Colonel was wrapping "Bingley" in his arms--must have seemed quite natural in the night. And Darcy awakening speaking of Lizzy.

Okay, I am extremely excited and eager to see what happens next? Will these two men wonder how Elizabeth comes to be standing in their bedroom as they awaken? Will they be scandalized--Mr. Darcy losing all interest in such a wanton lass? Or, will one or both of them be moved to protect the girl, who they will suppose has stumbled into this embarassing position by some unfathomable mistake? Or, or...?

I don't know. My other problem is how to make myself move away from the computer screen until you make your next post--make it soon, please!! I am in pain. . . from laughter and suspense.

Lizzy is back in her own body with the two gentlemen, oh my! Please post soon irene

If Lizzy is in bed with 2 men, is Bingley in bed with Jane!
Hurry back with more!

I did not think she would actually wake up as a girl!
oh Malena, you're very evil and cruel
This means that Bingley will wake up next to Jane!
Tell she is onle seeing herself thus, she hasn't fully turned back.

I'm undecided, part of me wishing that the bodyswap was undo, part of me wished that Elizabeth is merely seeing things, because surely the Colonel would have screamed the inn down by now.

please please come back soon Malena

Dear all...am delighted I got you by surprise.This is indeed getting more and more into me. I have a hundred and thousand ideas so you had better hold on to your bonnets.
Hangnhu...You call me evil? The story is called A Naughty Star...what else can you expect?

Lacy..I love all your introspection! I wish I could have more time to write all the ideas that come to my mind.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. It is a caress to my soul!
Your questions will be answered soon, ladies. Chapter 17 and 18 are already written. They just need polishing...

Malena
I can't help thinking that she probably wished herself back into Bingley the same time he wished himself back to Lizzy, and now she is Bingley again hense the Col see's Bingley.

I also cannot help wondering why the Rich Darcy, Bingley and Fitzwilliam would be sharing a bed in the first place?

I can't wait for Ch 17 & 18
Geri

My dear Geri,
I think I have said, in chapter 15, that they had been caught by an unexpected snow storm , as many other travallers must, hence the scarcity of rooms
Thanks for posting a comment, dearest. I love the thoughful reader

forgive my harsh assessment Malena, I was too surprised initially, now thinking about it, a very naughty star indeed. lets hope she leaves no lasting damage to either party.

I take it Elizabeth & Bingley have truly swap back, what uproars shall be at Longbourn? Though Mrs Bennet would be in euphoria for her five thousand a year son in law. But Mr Bennet is missing his favourite daughter, and dear Jane must be wondering what happen to her dear sister.

Darcy, he saw Elizabeth in his dream, no more disturbing ones of Bingley, phew, must be very relieved.

anyway, come back soon, update either stories, I love them both

This story is brilliant!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Kim

Hanghnu,
Promise you will soon see the light.
Kim, thanks for your comment. Am glad you're enjoying it!

i most certainly did not expect this...
haha, i cannot wait for more of the story, as well as the scene in longbourn if bingley is caught on the same bed with jane
jumping with excitement...thanks malena!

Chapter 17 is up, my dears. It seems impossible, but the story gets funnier still!

oh dear oh dear
poor Bingley, poor Elizabeth, those two need to be near each other, in case anything happens. The colonel holding Elizabeth through the night? Why, why Malena.
I can't decide to laugh or cry at this comedy.
But next time, if the two wishes to be back to their normal self, I do hope neither are in a potential compromising situation, though I doubt you'll transfer them back to where they suppose to live, ie. like the first time you got Bingley in Longbourn and Lizzy at Netherfield.

more more please Malena

This is way too comical. Bingley, poor Bingley, I was afraid if he woke and found his true self he might be headed for the alter and bedlam at the same time.

Elizabeth has a little more sense. She is at least trying to figure out a way. Love that she slept between Fitz and the Darce, both dreaming of her. As I said way too comical.

Loved the chappie!!!

teb

The latest chapter reminds me yet again that you have a premise that is gold and you are mining it for all its mighty worth.

This was so deliciously funny--I rushed through it once and then went back to slowly savor the situations: Elizabeth realizes she does love Darcy, and in that instant, she is in her body and in his arms! But that cannot be--how would a virgin explain that--so, magically, she leaves her body again, and there before an amazed Colonel Fitzwilliam stands Bingley--who was a girl a minute ago.

Now that the colonel has seen, despite all the persuading Darcy tries to do, will his belief that Bingley had been for a brief moment, a girl, become a part of the plot going forward? Even if it lead to nothing more, it was a great scene. Oh, and your description of poor Bingley's predicament--including his up-close-and-personal moment with the woman who he wishes could be his mother-in-law. It was not the moment he wanted

This story is wonderful!

What fun... but too short! I simply cannot get enough of this story!

Does this mean Elizabeth is going to change back to her female form eventually? That was fun having only the colonel be the witness. Loved it!

My money is on Lizzy figuring out how to transform back. How quickly can she get back to Longbourn?
Delightful chapter. Thank you very much
Geri

Here you go, my dears, chapter 18 has just been posted!

Malena, I love your story! The new chapters can not come quite quick enough! :)

Thank you, Izabella. I hope I could write more often!

Oh No! Not Jane and Collins, ugh. And the Colonel wants to prove his theory about Bingley. Great chapter. More please, irene

wonderful update, the Colonel will just prove how blind or distracted Darcy is.
Poor Jane, I hope Bingley will step inbetween and give Collin another punch.
Will Elizabeth remove her shoes and cast away modesty and soak her feet in the water?
will we see an update to this or the other story before Christmas?
Come back soon, Malena and unravel all the chaos in your stories

1 2 3 4 5 6 7