Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author
Comment
Re: "His Brother's Keeper" by Ellen G

Oh dear! An exhausted Darcy now has to deal with some potentially rough visitors. I wonder if Wickham cuckholded Lord M__________? Wouldn't surprise me one bit...

As for Caroline, well, I too felt a rare sympathy for her. Regardless of her nastiness, it must have been a sobering and painful moment to realize Darcy was completely beyond her while in company. Perhaps she will begin to do a little soul searching...one can only hope.

Oh Dear Darcy is in danger and so sleepy, he for sure will not be at his very best. I care not for Wickham, but do you think it possible that he may help his brother-in-law, afterall he is the one who has always paid his debts in the past. I sure hope things will turn out for Darcy for he needs to get back to his new bride and soon. Ellen G I truely love this story. Happy New Year and Happy Writing.

Uh-oh!

Poor Darcy! Not only does he have to hang out in the carriage with a man he detests, but he also has to deal with Mr. Wickham's problems...chasing him. Maybe he could pen a check and toss it out of the window for them?

Never that easy though...

Cannot wait for more!
~CaseyC

O.k. Ellen, you have managed to not only divert me with Wickham, but to actually feel sorry for Caroline. Great job!

Ellen,
Sounds like things are just starting to get interesting! And here I thought it was going to be all romantic with Lizzy & Darcy! LOL. But hey, I do recall the title to this story! So please post soon!

Brandy

I love the passion betw the Darcys !
What a way to wake up from a slumber indeed

The little twist you have done on the conversation at the start of Wickham & Darcy's journey is brilliant, Ellen! It just brought a smile to my face as I recalled the conversation betw Lizzy & Darcy in PP3. Wickham, despite his nastiness, is quite a funny character here, i found myself enjoying his presence in this story . Absoultely love the bit when Darcy whipped out his pistol too hehe...

I'm all in eagerness for the next chapter now, please please please don't keep us waiting

Ellen~~

I'm a new reader to any type of fan fiction, and am amazed at how I can clearly see Elizabeth and Darcy in your story. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON!! I am sad that I read through your other chapters so quickly! Your story is wonderful!!

Welcome, Catrina!

You'll be happy to know that Chapter 18 will be ready for posting shortly.

Ellen~

Please stop the suspense waiting is killing me! Thank you for the new chapter though, I'll have to wait patiently for the next!

Well done! I loved the dialogue between Darcy and Wickham in the coach when they first set out - glad he brought the pistol! Phew!

I hope the men are nothing to worry about and Darcy can take care of them, please, I hope there is no future angst coming - I just can't take angst!

Thanks, poor dumb Caroline - she should have known!

Jule

Angst wimps beware! Chapter 18 is ready to post!

For the enhancement of your weekend enjoyment... chapter 18 is up, my dears!

We can only hope that it is Wickham that is dead, but what about Darcy. Oh the waiting a whole week for your next chapter is "killing" indeed. You are the queen of cliffhangers and a wonderful story teller.

Thank you
Mo

Oh.... I hope it is Wickham that was shot...Why would a soldier come to the home? Is it Colonel Fitzwilliam? Poor Georgiana, she has such a rose colored view of the scoundrel that she will surely suffer over this. If he was shot, one can imagine it was not merely 'debts' that were an issue for him as it is most difficult to get recompense from a dead man.

Gads, Ellen! What a place to leave your readers!

Now, I just KNOW you didn't kill Mr. Darcy! I mean, you couldn't have, right?

So, I will be hasty and sing and dance "Ding, Dong, the Wickham's Dead!"

Obviously is has to be Wickham, surely you haven't killed Darce, or have you?

Please, please PLEASE post more soon, I need to know what happens. NOW!!

Loving this story, keep up the good work!

Soph

Elizabeth was not the only one that became 'warm and flushed' at the reading of Darcy's letter. Let us hope that other letters are only delayed because he wrote the direction very ill indeed...

Ellen,
You love to torture us don't you! You have a thing for cliffhangers!!

So this only leaves me with one recourse! BEGGING!!!!!!! Please we need another chapter right away!!!!

Brandy

I'm worried for Darcy too, but of course I don't think he's dead. My guess is that he was either hurt by Lord M___'s men, or that he had to arrange Wickham's funerals, so he decided to send the Colonel to give the bad news to the ladies. But in the latter case it would be strange that he didn't send even a note to Lizzy... so something bad must have happened to him

Please relieve our anxiety soon, dear Ellen, but thanks for the story nonetheless, I'm loving it no matter the angst!

Dear Ellen,
I so trust you, I am not even frightened ! Me, the angst wimp !
Bring him back - and if everyone is correct, good riddance to Wickham.
Georgiana would be better without him, of course !
Waiting for the explanations, though !

The dead one better be Wickham!! I can't remember, has Elizabeth met Col. Fitzwilliam yet, is it William with Georgiana? I refuse to believe Darcy is dead - hurt maybe, but not dead. I hope he hasn't been kidnapped! Ph please, post soon to relieve my angst! LOL! Great job!

Julie

Oops, I meant is it the Col. with Georgiana? Also, I meant to say I loved his letter to Elizabeth!! What a great letter and so well written and tasteful, yet you definitely get the message he meant to convey - sigh! Wonderful.

Julie

Oh no what a state you left us in Ellen! I hope Darcy is fine and he was rescued by the military. Perhaps he was just suffering from a slight injury that's why he wasn't able to write a letter to Lizzy? Do relieve us the angst soon

This chapter is great nonetheless, Georgina's realisation when staying in a house full of love....and Darcy's letter is so so romantic..then came the disappointing news that Lizzy is not pregnant. I can only hope that Darcy will come back in one piece next chapter

YIKES! Darcy and Wickham were found on the road, and Darcy hasn't written in a while. I'm hoping that he's only slightly injured so he can't write!!! I'm guessing that you couldn't have killed off Darcy, especially since Lizzy's not with child. Thank you for such a wonderful chapter, Ellen! Please post more soon; the suspense is killing me! (And PLEASE let Wickham be dead)

Angst indeed! I won't post what everyone has already said....oh wait....maybe I will...PLEASE OH PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON! They just got married, don't let it end so quickly....please...oh please!! (I'm not at all agaist begging...lol...)

Now I really wonder ?!
Am I the only one that optimistic and trustful ? When I wrote the first reply I was certain that you couldn't harm Darcy... or could you ?!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mais non, ma chère Mihaela! I am with you. I've said it before, I've got all the confidence in the world. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ellen have us suffer a little longer before the great relief we will feel!

I'm hopeful it was Wickham who was shot dead. Only because I think you could not possibly kill off Darcy especially since Lizzy is not with child. I think the story with Wickham is that he probably bedded Lord M's wife or daughter and probably left them with child and now he is seeking revenge.

So I am fully expecting Darcy to walk in behind the Col. in the next chapter. You couldn't have possibly killed off Darcy, Right?

Well I did alot of catching up this weekend and I greatly enjoyed these last 3 chapters. Thank you and I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Well, aren't we all a little anxious??
We'll just have to wait for Chapter 19, won't we?

"We'll just have to wait for Chapter 19, won't we?"

If it's not too much trouble, do you think it can be up fairly soon? Pretty, pretty please!! Of course, I can understand real life getting in the way, but I am just so hooked!

Thanks, Sammy...and everybody.

I promise I won't make you wait TOO long.

Not too long ?
Well, what if until tomorrow is TOO long already ?

Well, what if until tomorrow is TOO long already

You greedy little thing, you...

Who, me ?
*rising eyebrows innocently*
(and too lazy this morning for looking for an apropriate smiley )

Sure, blame me, I know you also can't wait, chère Renée - but this would be our secret !

but this would be our secret !

Exactement! Let's keep this between us...

Might be interesting if Darcy were dead!

Please dont hate me!!!

But Wickham is a great villan here, properly bad, and he could make an entertaining story!

But of course I do love Darcy, so I would like to see him live.

Either way, im happy.

I'm not even going to beg for another chapter soon! How could I when I said you could kill off Darcy without distressing me too much!

Thanks, Ellen!

Good chapter! I think it has to be Wickham that is dead, since Georgiana was the one who received notification of the the death. Surely Lizzy would have been the first to receive news if Darcy had been killed. Of course, fanfic authors have been known to outrage the multitudes at times.

Looking forward to some reassurance in the next chapter.

Oh my! I just caught up because I had not been getting emails from darcyfic when new chappies were posted...my my! What a delightful story, I really loved the carriage ride with Darcy and Wickham. Ellen, you are very clever and a great writer!
Sara

Margaret F:

I think it has to be Wickham that is dead, since Georgiana was the one who received notification of the the death. Surely Lizzy would have been the first to receive news if Darcy had been killed.

Have you considered that the Colonel would not have known Darcy had gotten married? Think about it: Were this the case, Georgiana would be Darcy's next of kin (not to mention the heir to Pemberley]. Remember, of Darcy's family, only Lady Catherine was aware he intended to marry, and only Georgiana attended.

Sara:

I had not been getting emails from darcyfic when new chappies were posted

I am no longer posting at darcyfic. You may want to check the "Notify me" box at this board to be informed of a new posting.

LisaJ:

Might be interesting if Darcy were dead!

Surely I wouldn't.... Would I??????

Everyone:

Thanks for all the intriguing speculation! I promise the wait will not be long.

Oh Ellen, I have no nails left and it has been eight days. 8 long, long days. Please!!!!

I'm so sorry, Mo (and everyone else I've left hanging). My bad! It's exam time for my kids, and so real life has intruded upon more interesting things. I promise to grab some more time for myself and get Chapter 19 fit to be seen as soon as possible.

Thanks Ellen! I hope your kids do (or did if they're finished) well on their exams! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I bet your kids did well, dear Ellen!

And... our esteemed authoress did think of your sufferings, dear readers, here's chapter 19. Enjoy!

It was worth the waiting !

What can I say ? this man knows how to write a letter ! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now - let's see Mrs.Bennet swooning over Darcy and his 10 thousand... Or maybe not ?!

I can't even begin to imagine what's more in store for us and I love it this way !

Thanks !

Hehehe! Wickham is out of the way! Poor Georgina but it's all for the better. She deserves someone who truly appreciate her for the person she is. Now looking forward to the Saturday at Hertfordshire

Well, I am relieved that it was not Darcy that fell victim to Lord M_____'s vengeance. I can't help but feel sorrow for that poor little baby, born to a promiscuous mother and an angry adoptive father. One can only pray for loving mentors to influence the poor child's development.

Now I join in Lizzy's anticipation of her reunion with her husband.

Loved Fitzwilliam's letter to Lizzy, Ellen, excellent way to tell us how events unfolded.

My dear, dear friend.
Everything you write is just delightful.SmileyCentral.comI wish you could take up full time writing and delight us with your talent endlessly. I just love your manly Darcy . He is just the man one would wish to have in the real world...Thank you so much to help us enhance our...imagination.
Looking forward to their reunion...Mmmmmmm

I know it's toooo soon to be thinking of this, but I wonder if the Colonel should marry Georgianna?? She seems to like him and back then cousins did marry cousins. Hmmm...Ellen~ I never can guess the next steps in the story so I shouldn't even try!
Loved the chapter, and am waiting for the next!

I guess no one really expected me to kill Darcy. After all, how could I kill off the perfect man? There are so few of them around!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8