Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author
Comment
Re: "His Brother's Keeper" by Ellen G

Oh, Ellen, you sly wench! Not only is Lord M's wife pregnant with Wickham's child, but she has the nerve to lustfully check Darcy out in front of her husband AND her lover! That just cracked me up. Thanks for a great chapter...can't wait for E & D's reunion.

Mimi

Thanks for such a wonderful chapter, Ellen! I can't wait until Darcy and Elizabeth are together again!

What a GREAT story! I am so enjoying it. I love Georgiana but I do hope that she miscarries as this will be the end of the Wickham bloodline.(Sorry, Georgie)Looking forward to the next post.

she has the nerve to lustfully check Darcy out in front of her husband AND her lover!

MimiB, I must confess that was my favorite part of this chapter!

Another great installment,Ellen. Keep up the good work, I am hooked!

Yet another whopper! Thanks so much Ellen! But I must ask...did you intend to change the name of Alston Hall to Alston House halfway through the story? I would never have noticed except that I actually have a friend named...Alston Hall. I took quite a lot of pleasure in seeing his name in print, and was quite disappointed when it was changed ;)

Sara:

No, that was just an ooops on my part. It's what comes of not going back to previous chapters to check for continuity. My bad. Thanks for keeping me honest. (And how odd that I actually picked a person's name. Strictly a coincidence, I assure you!)

Ellen,

Thank you for another wonderful chapter! I for one am glad that Wickham is dead, and Georgiana will be the better for it! Now I am ready to see Darcy & Elizabeth get back together and start their "honeymoon." LOL

Please post soon!

Ellen,
I hope you know I was just teasing, as I love your story, and it was just a very bizarre thing to read my friend's name. Didn't want you to think I was picking on you! Your story is awesome and don't let someone like me make you think anything otherwise!
Sara

Sara, I know your message was written affectionately, and I took no offense. But it is odd to find someone with that name! I thought I was going to great lengths to write something "original"

Oops, ellen, I should have noticed too, perhaps...

Anyway, however friendly meant (we are a friendly bunch, aren't we? ), I'd appreciate it very much if mistakes in stories are communicated directly to the author or through me by e-mail, and not in the message forum. Just to avoid misunderstandings.

I will take care of instant adjustment, naturally.

Thanks!

Renée

Thanks, Renee, you are a peach!

Ellen, thank you for killing off Wickham! Yay! Now, what is in store in Hertsfordshire?

Julie

Now, what is in store in Hertsfordshire?

Oh, maybe a lovely reunion....

Thank you, Ellen, wonderful chapter!!

I didn't think you were going to kill Darcy, but I did fear he would be harmed somehow ... I'm so relieved now , I knew I should have trusted you more!!

Lol! Loved that lascivious look Lady M___ threw on Darcy. But poor man! I don't think it will be the last time women will look at him in that way...

Poor Georgiana, though, even if Wickham's death was for the best. And if she loses the baby, it will another hard blow. But it's so good that the good colonel will there to help her recover, whatever happens.

I look forward to the next chapter, and particularly the lovely reunion

Oh, did I say a lovely reunion? I meant hot. Hot, hot, hot.

Indeed!SmileyCentral.com

Whew!!!!! So happy that Darcy is alive and uninjured.
What a pickle ole Wickham got himself into. I think that Georgiana needs to know all about her dead husband. No one needs to tell her, if there would be some way she could read Darcy's letter to Lizzy. I know it would be cruel, but she needs her eyes opened.
Great story.

Thank you

So glad to know it wasn't Mr. darcy. Looking forward to the happy & hot reunion

..happy, hot and URGENT reunion !
is tomorrow urgent enough ?

Alas, Michaela, Chapter 20 is not yet ready for my readers, although the reunion scene is.

Darn it... I'm checking my mailbox all day long...

IdemSmileyCentral.com

Oh, Ellen, but I don't think anyone would mind ! Only that scene will do !

Ellen. What can I say? Most delightful my dear. Your keen description of amorous congress realLy takes anyone's breath awaySmileyCentral.com
The story will remain for ever among my favourite ones and your gorgeous description of Mr Darcy's most hot instances I will keep in my...heart?

Goodness, almost forgot the announcement here. Chapter 20 and the epilogue are up, dear fans!

I agree with everything Eli said in the previous post. And I like to add that you two ladies, Eli and Ellen, never cease to amaze me! Your wonderful personalities, including your talents brighten my day.

R~

We make quite a pair, don't we? Still, we are both ever sensible of the warmest gratitude towards the person who has been the means of uniting us!SmileyCentral.com

Wow, what an ending. This story has been a wonderful journey. I hope to be able to settle down this evening and enjoy it again in its completed form.

I hope you have another planned in the near future as I will read it with relish.

Thank you so much.

Thank you Ellen for your wonderful story, which i now intend to read all over again, and for being so reliable in your postings. I truly love your sense of humor. This has been a lovely journey!

Thank you Ellen for this wonderful story, I loved every word of it! Loved the little bit of Darcy's memories of all the different places at Longbourn he and Lizzy spent "ahem-ing." i also liked it how Darcy remembers his daydream, and realizes he's living it! Good show!

I hope you have another one in the works, I love your stories!

Julie

Thank you Ellen! I loved this turn of this story from the original. Reading it was a pleasure!

Is it possible that the Epilogue was cut off? When I linked to it (several times refreshing) the final passage ended with a single capital S after the last complete sentence.

"Darcy rose from his chair and approached his wife with a purposeful grin, and she quickly understood from his expression that whatever dulcet sounds issued next from her throat would be in a far more intimate setting. S"

This doesn't seem complete to me.

Love the story Ellen. Congratulations on completing it (and thanks for killing off Wickham--that's the best thing to do with the creep!)

No, that's not where it ends, Margaret! I suppose refreshing your page will do the trick. It's all there, I promise.

What a surprise !
A wonderful one when I saw that there was a new installment of the story - and then a sad one when I saw that it was the last chapter and the Epilogue !

I loved every word of this story, Ellen and I only hope you have another one in preparation already !

Thank you !
And thank you, Renee for the impeccable taste !

Ellen,

SmileyCentral.com

What a wonderful ending to this beautiful story! Ellen thank you for sharing this story with us and I look forward to reading more from you soon! Great, Great Job!!!!

Brandy

Thank you, everyone!!!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your comments. I will certainly miss them...until such time as I can come up with something else worthy of Mrs. Darcy's!

In the meantime, as I have already told Mrs. Darcy, I have a tasty little vignette that I wrote before my first full-length story. Once it is dusted off and polished, I promise a hot time, indeed.

In the meantime, we're delighted to have "Love Calls Twice" to sate our ... ahem ... desires for some Regency action!

BIG KISS!

Oddly enough, repeated attempts at refreshing Internet Explorer to get the end of the Epilogue were unsuccessful. I finally had to use Mozilla Firefox to finish the story.

Perhaps, like the rest of us, Internet Explorer was reluctant to see an end to His Brother's Keeper?

Thanks again, Ellen. Looking forward to the vignette (something *warm* for a cold winter night???

Margaret:

Had I known you were struggling that much, I would have e-mailed the chapter directly to you. Thanks for your persistence!

Thank you, Ellen, and congratulations on another successfull and fulfilling story! I love everything you write and eagerly await new installments...alas I shall have to bide my time until your muse strikes again. I loved that even Caroline Bingley was redeemed, but what of poor dear Georgiana? If I may conjecture, perhaps she finds a kind, titled widower and they unite to form a happy family with little Anne Wickham? Aren't fantasies wonderful.

Best wishes and hugs.

Mimi

Ellen
Thanks for the free PROPAGANDA.SmileyCentral.com

Ellen,

Thanks for such a wonderful story! I hope that you keep writing in the future, and I can't wait to read your vignette!

What a wonderful story Ellen! I'm going to miss the passionate couple though....loved the fast and furious love that Darcy "bestowed" on Lizzy , also his various ruminations about when little Darcy was conceived .

It has been a great read and I just love your writing style and the characters. Hope to read more of your works real soon!

Over....over....what do you mean it's over? You've bearly just began....I'm sad....But in the end you did end the story beautifully...despite the fact that it's over. Your a wonderful writer and I hope you'll continue to carry on the Darcy pride.

Great, Beautiful!!!

I was sooo sad to see that it had ended though. That was a shock. You really gave us some great twists. I will be sad now. It was really nice to have your chapters, along with Eli's of course, post on a regular basis. I definitely brightened up my week. Just like my other fellow message boarders, I think I will reread from the beginning.

Also, loved the passionate ending. Woo Hoo!!!

My, Ellen, I think I'll have to borrow one of Mrs. Darcy's fans! What an ending to such an exciting story - like others, I'm ready to start over and read it from the beginning. You're very talented and I look forward to whenever and whatever your muse inspires.

Ellen, sorry for being late in commenting on this beautiful end to your lovely story. It's was awesome!!

I particularly liked the fact that Georgiana didn't lose the baby, it was conceived with love on her side at least, so I think it would have been terrible for her to have a miscarriage. Besides something good resulted of that marriage after all, as I'm sure she will be a lovely girl like her mother. Yet, like Darcy I'm also very relieved that the child can't be called George Wickham!!

D&L lovely hot reunion was...eh...burning indeed!!! and I'm very glad Darcy&Lizzy's first time at Pemberley was even better than he had imagined (especially for Lizzy...darn lucky girl!!!)

Thank you for delighting us with such a wonderful story, Ellen, it's definitely one of my top favorite fanfics! You're a very talented authoress!!!

Thanks so much, Maria Teresa. Great big kiss to you!

Speaking of hot, have you read "The Lesson" yet? I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Disappointed? Moi? You'll be able to guess my answer to this question in The Lesson's comments thread...

I've shamefully neglected to thank everyone else who wrote such wonderful comments. What can I say? You ladies are the greatest.

Ellen -

Just loved this story - so clever how you weaved in various lines from P&P and had different people saying them or working them in at different times. That was fun.

Just an intriguing story overall - a real page turner for me and I thank you.

I'm sure your fans are hoping that you'll be writing more in the future!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8