Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Ayden's The Great Game

THAT is quite a seductive scene! I found myself drifting into the drowsy dizzy world too! Oh mine, what is to come i know not

That was sensational! I am all- a-quiver!!
What a man this Darcy is!!! He is hot hot hot!!!
Can't wait for more!

I'm a Persian girl. Eyes are the symbol for everything for us Persians. And yes, in all Persian poetry and arts our princes always have the eyes that match our tumultuous history. we live by passion and have survived by it through all those disasters that befall on our people and our princes have been the symbol of hope and new beginning. So their eyes are passionate for a new challenge and at the same time melancholy for what they have seen. Yes Ayden. you know what you're talking about when you put that label to Darcy's eyes.

This chapter was so great. Great scene and great writing. You build the characters, their relationships, and progressions very nicely. I really like this version of Pride & Prejudice and your portrayal of Elizabeth and Darcy.

Phew...your writing is definately intense...but in the best possible way! Can't wait for more!

This story is just fabulous. I wasn't sure if I'd get into it and I am completely hooked. This Darcy is just yummy!!!

Please please post more of this story! there really is nothing I've read that compares with it (not that I've read that much here yet) and the suspense is wearing me down. Take pity upon us!

I'll post tomorrow, promise!

As promised, chapter 7 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Thank heavens this Darcy has the good sense not to try to separate Charles & Jane! And, oh, my, Ayden, if this is how you write a love scene between C & J, then how can I possibly wait until our favorite star-crossed lovers get together???

Absolutely exquisite. But I knew it wouldn't be long before the angst began.

Wow!! What a hot Chapter!! I might also add that if this is what you write about Bingley and Jane, what will it be like when Darcy and Elizabeth get together!! It will be sizzlingly hot!!

It was edge of the seat stuff with Bingley and Jane, if they would be found or not - who is behind this, I wonder? And, what a different Jane from the virginal Jane in the original. Wow!!!!
More, more, more please!!!
This is a fantastic read!!

gosh what a great chapter! I really like the way Charles went ahead and proposed, so much more decisive of him and that goes with the whole Indian army thing. I was going to say by the way about chapter 6 that Elizabeth's comment about Richard being 'entirely too dangerous' was just an incredible way of putting it! Somehow you seem to capture the closeness Kipling conveys to situation and place with this very particular use of language. Once again, I am in awe.

What a chapter! Ayden is a 1st class writer. Has she written anything else that we might see posted here after this story. Just looking ahead... ha! (The greedy one, Christina)

I am glad that Elizabeth can leave Darcy feeling disconcerted. Wouldn't do for him to get too complacent.

Has she written anything else that we might see posted here after this story. Just looking ahead... ha! (The greedy one, Christina)

Actually she has and it will be posted here, but Ayden asked me to do it after all chapters of TGG are posted. I assure you, it's a story not to be missed.

Wow! Another great chapter, Ayden! I will not say much (same mind as the readers who have commented), only that you kept me wanting more!

Thanks again, Ayden, for another wonderful chapter. There are so many things I love about this story but Lucy6526 helped me realize that one thing I love about it is how Elizabeth makes THIS Darcy feel. He is so worldly that you would think she wouldn't effect him, but oh how she does. I love it!!! Think of the things she could accomplish if she became aware of the hold she has on him. HMMMMM. cindy

It gets more and more intriguing!
Who is Military Intelligence in India chasing, Darcy or...Wickham?
Another woman and a child involved?
Who are they? Is it the 'beauty' at the begining? Was it darcy she was with??
And what about Helena? Did she try it on with a young Darcy? Is this why he left home?
So many questions????

Another fantastic chapter. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, soon I hope.

Wow, I don't know how I missed it the first time or if I just forgot about the part of them debriefing the woman and her confinement. Things keep getting more interesting and more sensuous between D & E. Thanks for another chapter. Cind

I have read this story so many times and I have never caught the reference about debriefing the woman. Was she part of the great game since she has been retired from the military or were they just trying to find out if she knew anything from her conversations with Darcy? I love have E & D having their truce. helena is a piece of work! Thanks for the chapters, Ayden. Wonderful as always.

A woman and a child! Is Wickham the father?! It was beautiful, how Darcy is watching and feeling towards Lizzy. I love the opera setting and how they came to a better understanding. Look forward to the next chapter!

Chapter 9 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

What a spectacularly sensual chapter!!

My knees are still like jelly!

That was awesome!!

Thank you so much Ayden and Renee for posting.

As Deirdra said 'AWESOME' indeed.
The most beautiful piece of writing I have read in a long time and I read just about all the Fanfic on several sites.
I eagerly await more.
Many Thanks
Jo

I just want to say that this is some of the best F.F I've ever read!

Blxrgrh. Aaaajzih blsxjfgh, glrmblx. I'm sorry, but coherent speech escapes me right now. Perhaps it's because my brain is more agreeably engaged, with a chapter that was well worth waiting for. All I can say is, "More, please!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have to agree with Karen, this is some of the best fanfic I've read too. Talk about suspense and the mysterious passion between them! HOT want more please!!!!

Oh man! Your Darcy is so hot hot hot, and sensual! This thing betw the couple is so hypnotizing, i just get really drawn into the scenes! More please!

I love reading this very slowly and carefully. I feel like I am appreciating passages and details that I might have missed before. This is an incredibly wonderful story and this Darcy is so mysterious and sensual. I just love him!

I agree with Lucy6256. I can't believe the details I missed the first time around. I guess I was so anxious to see what was going to happen next. This is so romantic. Can you imagine, ladies, what E must feel when she looks at this Darcy, let alone be touched and kissed by him? TOO hot!!!!! Keep posting regularly, please. Thank you!!! Ciny

"Her legs were like water." MY LEGS ARE LIKE WATER!! and I'm sitting down. I'm going to have to read that again, slowly this time. My goodness, that Ayden can write! Darcy and his wood nymph in the light morning rain. My head is spinning. Bravo!! And I loved the description of Mrs Bennett with her face mask, ha! And enjoyed Richard observing the entire ball sequence, ending with his advice to poor Phillippe. The testosterone and phermones in this story are oozing out through my computer screen and making me positively silly.I think I'll go eat a tangerine. Post again please, Renee!!

It's been three day's since your last post, please have mercy.I've read it twice and it's still as good as the first time.

Thank you, all, for the lovely words and thoughts. Your enthusisam is bringing back memories of the fun and joy I had when writing this story. I'm not very active on posting boards these days, but will parachute in from time to time to 'chat'.

All the best,

Ayden.

As you can see we're thrilled to have your lovely story here, Ayden. And I hope indeed to 'see' you more often.

R~

Chapter 10 has just been posted on Ayden's pages. Enjoy!

Another stunning chapter!
I have to say I thought Darcy and Elizabeth's 'tryst' in the moonlight might be witnessed from the house and by who better than .......... Caroline??
What a mean thing to do taking the letter - but thankfully this has been speedily resolved.
But will Caroline spread the word around the'ton' that Elizabeth is a woman of 'loose morals'and has used them to entrap 'his Lordship'? Mmmm............
So, Wickham is Darcy's half-brother, is he?
How very intriguing! Thank goodness this fabulous story's chapters are being posted twice a week, if not I don't think I could last the week out!! Can' wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

That Persian love poem...(sigh) this Darcy makes me dizzy! Thank God she learned of his letter-- and I loved the statement that he has lived several lifetimes and she has only just begun. Loving this story!

Thank you, Ayden, for yet another wonderful chapter, and in particular for not making us stew in anxiety for weeks on end over the missing letter!

I love reading this story very slowly now and savoring every detail. It is so so lovely a story! Charles' nervousness was cute. At least Jane put him at ease. I look forward to the house party!

Wow! Love all the bits! It's a good thing Lizzy & Darcy have reconciled :) Too bad, Caroline!

Oh Ayden, when i read all your chapters, i usually dread reaching the bottom page!! i just wish it can go on and on and on....Another great chapter, love the magic betw the 2. And the father/daughter conversation was rather endearing, esp the last bit when she realised how her dad had just expressed his love for her

Another scintillating chapter!!

They are dancing around each other's feelings at the moment, I think.

But what a heart stopper when he said out of the blue ' Have I told you I adore you'
Ahh!! His feelings are out!!

Can't wait for the Pemberley Ball - Wickham will attend, right?
I wonder what mischief he will make?

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

Too bad, Caroline!

Gio, I can't shake the awful feeling that stealing the letter is the least of it. I don't think we can count Caroline out of the Game just yet!

And I can't wait for the party either. Imagine the possibilities when Elizabeth is on his turf at Pemberley!

He is just too smooth. No wonder I love this Darcy. Elizabeth's father is right to be concerned. It would be very natural for a man like Darcy to make a woman like Elizabeth into his mistress. Nice to see Mr. B feeling fatherly once in a while. I love how Darcy is in uncharted waters and is very inexperienced at what he is now doing. Keep it coming quickly because I am enjoying this story in a new way.

Chapter 12 has just been posted, my dears. Enjoy!

Tricky Charlotte. This Charlotte is so far improved from any I've ever read -- she has so much more personality and liveliness! Love this Colonel and Charlotte pairing. And I can hardly wait to see how Elizabeth and Lord Pemberton pair up at Pemberley... its such a magical place! I'm all anticipation. Oh, and I LOL when Bingley Bear proclaimed that he thinks he has all ready sired an heir!

So it was Helena with the letter all along! Clever Ayden, how she misleads us!

I love Charlotte, too! Gutsy girl.

Can't wait to read more!

I love this Charlotte but wish her brother would go back to France.

Another fantastic chapter! So it wasn't Caroline who removed the letter....I don't think it was her at the window either. Helena will be a more formidable foe than Caroline, I suspect.
Elizabeth better watch out.

And, the interaction between Charlotte and Richard gets better and better!
He passed the test ......... and he didn't even realise he was being tested! Clever Charlotte!

But Darcy and Elizabeth ...... my oh my!!!!! can'wait for more!!!!!

Superb writing...again!!!!!!

WOW- what a great story. The writing is incredible... I feel like I'm there, standing right next to them, seeing it all. And this Darcy.. fewwhhww.. I've got one word... YUMMY.

Kept it coming - can't wait to read more!!!

1 2 3 4