Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Ayden's The Great Game

That was a beautiful chapter, Ayden. Your prose is absolutely poetic. Their reunion was wonderful. I am enjuying reading this story very slowly and capturing all the details that I miss when reading in a hurry just to see what is going to happen. This has been a good re-read!

Chapter 20 and the epilogue are up, my dears. Enjoy!

I have been waiting and waiting for this Renee - what a tease you are!
But it was well worth the wait - what a truly magical chapter and a fitting finale to a wonderful story which still leaves the reader wanting more!
I particularly loved the scene with William, babe in arms, addressing Melbourne and carefully wiping the 'baby sick' off his jacket nonchanantly! Wonderful!! Elizabeth is truly William's equal now as evidenced by Melbourne's request!!
But the letter mystifies me? Was it the news of Alia and the baby's demise in India, I wonder?
I will miss this story - it has been the highlight of my week when chapters have been posted. Thank you so much Ayden and Renee.

what a tease you are!

I assure you, Deirdre, I didn't do it on purpose, but RL gets in the way from time to time. I have so many translation orders at the moment that I have to manage my free time wisely. I promise to keep on doing my best for all you lovely ladies... and gents, of course!

I'm glad you enjoyed the story so much, it is one of my all time favourites.

Hi There,
thank you so much for this wonderful story. I have enjoyed it so much from the very first line. You imagination and writing skills are second to none.
I hope you intend to write more in the future.
Jo

Absolutely Brilliant.....

Thank you so much, Ayden, for such a wonderfully fulfilling story. I can't say enough about how much I truly enjoyed it.

Can't wait till you post the next one!! (wishing , praying, pleading)

Over? How can it be over??

Ayden, this was just a wonderful story from start to finish. Beautifully written every step of the way...like poetry!

Thanks, Renee, for posting it. Looking forward to more fabulous Ayden work.

Fabulous, erotic, magical. It has had me rivetted all
the way through. Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous story with us

I loved this story - the mystery and the romance from Darcy was sooooo inticing made him more appealing if that is possible. Keep up the good work, we need more stories.

LOVED YOUR STORY, Brilliant! I hope you will continue and continue, I will re-read I'm sure...loved this Darcy and Lizzy.....thank you for a wonderful story.

That was What a great story, sexy Darcy, and a power house Lizzy. I am looking forward to re-reading the story over again as well.

Thank You, Ayden!!!

Wow wow! A wonderful story that I will definitely read again! Thank you, Ayden for such a beautiful gift and transporting me to Darcy's & Lizzy's world. This last chapter had me wishing that I live in Pemberley . Look forward to more great stories from you!

Wow!! You can write!! Don't keep us waiting - please give us a sequel. With your gift you can write one just as hot as the first story. What happens to Darcy and Lizzy when they are married. Maybe they can have another row or misunderstanding and make up just as tumultously as in the cellar scene which is ingrained on my memory to be replayed over and over!!

I can't believe it is over... what a delicious story... this is one to reread over and over again. Amazing job ayden!

This story was so beautiful. I read it slowly and thoroughly to appreciate every description, every phrase. This is the most sensual, erotic Darcy every. I wish I could give you a prize for creating him, Ayden. Wow!!

I am so glad I resisted reading this story until it was finished, so I could enjoy it all at once. It is beautiful, so poetic... and deserves publishing: I'd love to have it on my bed table in a book form.
Thank you Ayden for sharing it with us and thank you Renée for the careful sellection on Mrs Darcy pages.

thank you Renée for the careful sellection on Mrs Darcy pages.

You're welcome, Maria, glad you appreciate my choice. They're all my favourite FF authors.

Ayden
I started to read your 'great game' when the epilogue came along and... Read it in a weekend!
Devoured it! Soooo good...
Looking foward to your newadays wip.

I just finished reading it. Thought I better wait until all was posted. It was totally worth the wait. Thanks!!!

Dear Ayden,

Wow, how did I miss this one before, a truly fantastic story gripping from the first paragraph, full of magic, mystery, hot and intense with a whole lot of sultry passion. I have found a new story to put on my favourites list. Your Darcy makes me think of the Count of Monte Cristo, mysterious, dangerous, but irrisistable and at heart, good.

Thanks so much for sharing, im sure yours is a story I will read over again.

You have a new fan, LisaJ

I felt both an intellectual & emotional connection to this story. I hope you understand that means that I thought your story was more than an atypical love story. Congratulations and thankyou. elle

Ayden,
The power in this is intense and moving. Thank you! I didn't expect to like this, but it is now among my top two or three favorites - and I've read many. EXCELLENT from beginning to end. The power in both Lizzy and Darcy, and the surpassing love between them, yet the growth and change; it's all familiar but new and magnificent. I especially love these versions of Charles, Jane, Richard, and Charlotte!

Thank you so much!

One of the best, if not the best, stories I have read on Darcy and Elizabeth. What other stories do you have? Your writing is brilliant!

WOW!!
What an unbelievable ride!
You are a master story teller.
Thank you!

THIS STORY IS GREAT I REALY ENJOY READING

The best story I have read and I've read a lot. Do you have more stories anywhere or books. I would love to buy a book of this one.

i loved it

I read Ayden's 'Improvement Of Her Mind' once again and still think it is one of the best stories she has written. I am sorry it is not on FF any more, which is a pity as many readers would love it.
It flows along so gently and with such feeling that it is impossible to put it down once started.
I find all Ayden's stories wonderful to read and wish she would let her fans have another one.
She started a new story some years ago but never finished it; there was some sort of upset, and since then we have not had another new story from her.
If Ayden reads this I would like to beg her to let us have another one.
She has a wonderful talent and is a wonderful story teller.

OMG!

Really enjoyable story. Don't often find p&p in this setting & I love it! I read it too quickly & will definitely re-read lol. Thanks for sharing!

1 2 3 4