Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Ayden's The Great Game

Chapter 13 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

What A Valentine Gift! Thank you so much Ayden and Renee.
What a hot! hot! hot! chapter!!!
I am still tingling all over!

But I wonder what the consequences will be when they get back to the House. They will surely be missed. William will have to think up a very good excuse indeed!!

But who is in the woods?? Were they followed??? Is Elizabeth now in danger because of her closeness to William??

Please please post soon!!! Can't wait!!

wow! what an amazing new chapter! It seems Phillippe went somewhat beyond the bounds of propriety, I wonder what his role in the broader scheme of things will be? And will they have to keep their engagement a secret or will it be announced for all? Will this make Helena even more of an enemy for Elizabeth? So exciting! Can't wait to read more!

Oh, my. Ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy.

Thank you, Ayden and Renee, for this wonderful Valentine's Day gift!

Now I will have to wait for further developments until I return from vacation. But perhaps I can expect there to be at least two -- maybe three? -- more chapters awaiting my return?

Just Brilliant, those chapters were amazing. Thank goodness that the person who fired the shot did not follow them. They were in the most extreme vulnerable possition imaginable.
Her really has met his match in her.
Many Thanks
Jo

I've read this story several times and this chapter NEVER gets old! What a masterpiece of sensuality!

Thank You!

Frances

I am dizzy with thoughts of such a delicious, tender, masterful lover as Lord Pemberton. I hooted in laughter as he asked her if it would matter if she knew his thoughts were "chaste and pure" as he undressed her. And when she said she had never fainted in her life, and proceeded to collapse in a heap on the ground. Then I almost passed out at his insistent, patience as he broke through her "gossimer thin" barrier! Loved his proposal as well as he said she deserved to be in swathed in silk... as ever woman deserves beautiful memories of her proposal. Nirvana, indeed. What a wonderful Valentine! Many thanks! (I almost forgot about who could have shot at them...) This entire chapter was spectacular... so many wonderful moments to think on. Bravo, Ayden. Not a careless word written.

Ummm...oh my goodness...I'm at a loss for words. Yeah, that's it! You've left me speechless.

WHOA! Fantastic treat for Valentine's Day - more please, cannot wait for the next chapters. Great images, wonderful intrigue, and oh, to be in that cottage....

oh Ayden, you shouldn't do this... if you keep writing this well I'll get spoiled! I loved this chapter, it was sooooo good! Keep updating!

Chapter 14 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Oh, I just read chapter 14... it was heavenly!!! Keep updating ayden, I can't wait for more!!!

Another brilliant chapter! thank you for posting it so soon.

I thought for one minute Elizabeth was going to say no, that the wonderful mood of love surrounding them both would be broken! But this Darcy is just so sexy, sensuous, loving and caring.....and used to getting his own way! But Elizabeth is strong too, I love how she wants to negotiate the 'obey' part of their wedding vows. So Lizzy Bennett! And Darcy wasn't surprised about that!

But I feel things may change!

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Chapter 15 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

I love the latest, Ayden... keep it up!

Brilliant, beautifully written.
Many Thanks
Jo

Well, another captivating chapter! Such a shame the time in the cottage had to come to an end!! How caring of William to worry about Elizabeth's 'tender places'. Oooh!! What a man!!
But I do not think he will fare well at the hands of Mr Bennett! I am eagerly awaiting that scene.
But I think Elizabeth has made an enemy in Helena - jealous, jealous Helena!
Please post the next chapter soon Renee, please, please please!!

I do not like Helena at all. She is mean & spiteful because William rejected her and took up with someone else. Great chapter. I can't wait to be reminded of what happens when William & Mr. Bennet meet face-to-face.

Ayden, thanks again for your delicious story and fabulous writing. As always, can't wait to read more.

It's great to see this story again! I hope you'll post more of your stuff here, Ayden. Any chance we might get to see a continuation of the Gallery of Whispers?

I've been hoping and hoping you might post it again. It was an excellent beginning to what I'm sure was destined to be a fantastic story.

Thanks again for sharing your great talent and incredible imagination.

Kathleen

Wow! Just two weeks away and there's lots of new chapters ! Am enjoying every single moment of your story, Ayden. I hope Mr Bennet will be gentle with Darcy and grant them the permission for marriage!

Chapter 16 is up, my dears. Enjoy and don't forget your fans!

Sighhhhhhhhhhh. Ayden, you sure know how to write a love scene....and everything else, for that matter.

But I knew there'd be trouble in Paradise...though I suspect that Mr. Bennet's disapproval is going to be the least of their worries!

What a chapter!! This was William at his most arrogant, his most sexiest, his most loving, his most needy, his most caring and his most loyal etc etc etc.....self!! What more can one add.
But I just knew he would not have an easy ride from Mr Bennett! My oh my!! I don't think William did himself any favours in that little 'tete -a-tete'.
But what a woman Elizabeth is - she can meet Wiliilam head to head!!
And the lovemaking scene --WOW!!!!!! I think this chapter, up to now, must rank as one of the best - it had everything, I think!
Excellent!! More, more, more please!!

"There is no one about.... close your eyes!" Ha! I laugh every time I think of it. So sweet though! Genache, mmmm... This story is a treasure!

What can I say?...nice?...ummm...yikes?...another chapter that left me wanting more! I'm trying to decide if I'm suprised at Mr. Bennett's reaction. I'm just not sure! When Darcy first said that Lizzy would be staying with him, and Lizy just stood there, I was like, "oh man, she is going to hit the fan!" I couldn't see her just standing by! Shoot! I'm never going to look at a wine celler the same way!

I completely forgot to mention how grateful I was to see my favorite, chocolate ganache, used to such advantage. Ah, Ayden, if I could but have your Darcy and chocolate ganache, I would never want for anything else.

This Darcy is sooooo sensual and polished. I am a puddle of mush. Mr. Bennet has a right to be upset but so does Elizabeth. Darcy is heavy-handed with both of them but it's just part of his charm.

Mr Bennet was harsh! but so was Darcy with all his dictating arrogance! Wow wow! the wine cellar scene was super mega HOT! no wonder Lizzy was so tired and fell asleep right after that

LUCY6526-- Ayden's Darcy can be heavy handed with me anytime. I promise, I will not be annoyed. (:

Chapter 17 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

She was suddenly overcome by a sense of impending doom...

I know exactly how she felt!!!

Oh, I knew it, Ayden, I just knew it! I expected that there had to be some serious angst in there, but I was hoping to put it off. Alas, there it is.

Now awaiting a happy resolution...which, I suspect, may take awhile...

Why did you listen to her Elizabeth?
You should have walked away!
She's poison!!

But what will happen in the chapel?
Was it Wickham and Helena?? Elizabeth did recognise them both and she has seen Wickham already, at the fencing club.

I hope she's a good match for him, or that help comes quickly!

I loved the reactions of the staff to the Master and Miss Bennett's 'tryst' in the wine cellar!! What gossips they all are!
But how discrete were Pomeroy and Mrs Reynolds!! Only her nightgown indeed!!! Tut Tut Tut!!

Wonderful chapter - hope there will be another one by the weekend. Please!!!!

Marvelous place to stop, Ayden! Makes me want more right now. Helena is just a viper. I hope Elizabeth will be a mongoose.

How can you leave us there, Ayden!! I hope Lizzy will be able to fend for herself, or perhaps Darcy will come to her rescue!

wow! A cliff hanger... I'm so glad that this story will be updated regularly, I can't wait for chapter 18!

I think I speak for all of Ayden's fans when I say...

"It's been over a week!!!!!! We need more!!!!"

Thank you.

Don't despair, darlin', chapter 18 is up!

I am totally stunned by this chapter!
I thought Helena's tale was actually about Wickham and not William. And the repercussions were devastating to both he and Elizabeth. I cannot fathom how much time has gone by without there being a 'coming together'. High angst indeed!!
Gut wrenching!
Well done Ayden - I had no inkling it was William Collins but I did wonder about Louisa Hurst - it was too obvious it was Helena, in retrospect.

But how brave is Elizabeth but also how very stubborn and proud. Just like William.
Sad that he didn't see his daughter and Alia. But lovely to see the emergence of Georgiana as his confidante.

Please, please post soon - I am very sad.

This chapter was so beautiful and so sad. There was so much emotion and sorrow. I loved reading it slowly and carefully. Beautiful!

Wow! Another beautiful chapter, though it was depressing when they parted on such terms. I love the way you described Lizzy in all her glory, putting all the men to shame . But she is stubborn, really stubborn....so how are they going to meet again? Can't wait for more!

Ayden, promise us you'll make it right!

Chapter 19 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

oh! I love it, this has made my day, I cannot wait for the final chapter!

I love this story, one of my favorites...it is so beautifully written, thank you

Oooo, finally they reconciled!! Darcy is very fortunate to have so many people caring and looking after him. Love the snippets on both Richard/Charlotte and Bingley/Jane marriage life. I'm a little bit sad as next chapter will be the last Will miss the Darcy and Lizzy very much!

I too will be sad to see this story end. But what a lovely chapter, and how wonderful not to have to wait forever for our favorite couple to be together!

Yea! They are back together! Another excellent chapter.
Your turn of phrase is amazing, Ayden. There are so many in each chapter; but, my favorite one from Chap. 19 is "She closed her eyes and let herself fall into his embrace, sinking into his strong arms, as if arriving in the safest harbor- for mending." YES!!
What else can you say about your writing that has not been expressed before. Absolutely exquisite!!

CrystalE

PS Renee, what is the next story you will be posting of Ayden's

What a wonderful chapter....I don't want the story to end!!!, although, I can't seem to wait more than 2 days before coming to see if another chapter has posted!!

I want to read about all the adventures they are bound to get into. Please write lots and lots more Ayden!!!

Brilliant, just brilliant. What a reunion! William has finally faced his demons and Elizabeth was instrumental in helping him.
But what a woman Elizabeth is - to keep him waiting for her answer to his proposal until she was ready to give it!

I am also very sad that this superb story is coming to an end but am also eagerly awaiting the last chapter, to see them married at long last!

1 2 3 4