Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author
Comment
Re: Sins of the Fathers by Jan H

Thank you, Helen! Your comment brought back fond memories for me of nursing my babies, but I didn't have fan fiction to entertain me then. Enjoy your little one.

-Jan

Absolutely marvellous! The emotion is conveyed so powerfully and so genuinely. Thank you so very much!

And thanks again, Rachel! You've done a lot of reading lately. I guess I do write about emotions a lot, something I'm well acquainted with.

-Jan

Jan H,
Wonderful!!! Bravo......Such emotion,such heart felt words. I always enjoy your stories. This will be one for the re-read folder. Thanks again for a wonderful read, and please continue to write.

Thank you, Maria! I'm glad you were able to plow through the angst of that story. I think it's probably the hardest of my works to read, so bravo to you as well.

-Jan

All of your stories

Hi Jan,

I have spent the past few days re-reading each of your stories. I love them all.

Please give us more. All of them were unique in their own way. "Sins" was perhaps the most moving but I enjoyed them all again and will continue to do so again in the future, I hope.

Thank you for your wonderful gift of storytelling.

We need more writers like you!

Sandy

How refreshing to read this beautiful story again.
You are indeed an excellent writer, Jan H.

Well, I must add, with the long break without new postings, I have been re-reading old stories and I am very pleased with the delight I take in doing that. So everything has a positive side!!!

Thank you so much, Sandy, and thanks again to Maria! You are making my holidays so bright with your generous messages. I've always said JA readers are the nicest people in the world, and I think that's worth repeating.

-Jan

Jan H,
Like all your other stories this one was a great read. So different from what I have read in the past.
I have to say I am glad I waited to read this when it was finished instead of a WIP. It was hard reading each chapter and having to stop reading because I had to go to sleep for work. You truly are a great writer, and I hope there will be more stories coming our way from you. Until then, thank you for your time and creativity. Hope to read more of your stories soon.

Jan, I have been following a WIP of yours and found your website. I discovered that I have read several of your stories, and I started reading Sins of the Fathers Friday night and finished it just now. I really loved it. I have some forums bookmarked, but you are the only author I have bookmarked.

I've just started writing (on DarcyandLizzy.com), and all weekend, whenever I needed a break, I pulled up this story. You are definitely one of my favorite JAFF writers. Keep giving us your beautiful stories to read.

Thank you, Robin! I'm glad you liked Sins of the Fathers, and I appreciate your kind and generous comments. Good luck with your writing, but be warned - once you start, it's hard to stop!

I recently re-read this story, and wanted to compliment you. It's awesome, and makes my Catholic Austen-fan heart glad. It does bother me a little that you referred to Peter Darcy as "old" when he cannot be more than 45 (if that)--and I do not think that even a 21-year-old would think someone of 45 to be more or less elderly! But it did not bother me enough to impact my enjoyment of your story, it only niggled at me a little. The emotion was beautifully conveyed, and I am sure that this will not be my last re-read of the story!

I hate to tell you G10vanna, I was just told by a 37 year old that I was old at the age of 53. And this a the 21st century. lol Great story Jan H!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8