Return to Website

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~

This is a forum to go with my website. Here you can leave comments on my stories, little notes for me, commentary on WWE shows and events, whatever you want! Have fun.

Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted To Slash ~The Forum~
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
hey
Not sure if you check this anymore, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this site. I've read almost everything you've posted here, and it's all just amazing. I think my favorite would have to be your mpreg stories, but like I said, all of your stuff is...
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 11:33pm
by GG Bayley
Your guestbook has issues
It look like it's got some spamming junk in it, just letting you know.
Views: 380   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 25, 2007 10:26pm
by sky_queen3
just wonderin
was wondering if you were going to write anymore to the harris/storm. and if the edge/christian angel sereis were going to be updated anytime soon?
Views: 489   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 17, 2007 10:26pm
by sky_queen3
Remember that conversation we had a while ago?
Source: Wrestling Observer There are talks with Stephanie McMahon and RAW writer Brian Gerwitz about changing Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas into a gay tag team gimmick in which they will be kissing during backstage interviews and doing gay antics just like Bil...
Views: 503   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 29, 2007 7:39pm
by sky_queen3
Tell me someone saw Raw this week!
That bet was so funny! Kind of a shame they didn't go through with it. What? I'm being good... really, I am. Alright, you got me. And because I do it every post,
Views: 542   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 15, 2007 7:30pm
by sky_queen3
b
Bob
Do you like slash?
Do you like slash? If so come to my new slash forum at www.wweslashfans.tk There if you write you can enter contests. Or when the site really gets going, read other people's storys. Now this is "BRAND NEW" so please join and start posting.
Views: 503   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2007 1:04pm
by Bob
Anyone even here anymore?
You know, sky_queen3's kinda lonely.
Views: 450   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 13, 2007 8:21am
by sky_queen3
HAPPY EASTER!
Like the title says, I'm just wishing everyone here a Happy Easter. Hope everyone got lost of chocolate.
Views: 312   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 15, 2007 3:44am
by sky_queen3
OMG, how was Mania?!?!
It was off the charts! What'd you guys think?
Views: 304   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 6, 2007 1:11am
by sky_queen3
k
Kobura
Please tell me someone saw Smackdown
Am I the only one who saw when Orton picked up Jeff by the hair and the camera angle made it look rather... suggestive? I wouldn't have thought a thing about it, but he HELD him there and was grinnin'. There's that gutter again. I should get a place to live down h...
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 11:41pm
by sky_queen3
Slash pics... again
A few months later and still no new pics. Well, I'll keep looking for pics (besides WGTT on the ramp...*) and see what I can do. * For those who don't know what I'm talking about, http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/archive/12112006/photos/13.jpg (I hope the link wo...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 8:26am
by sky_queen3
b
Bob
MPreg
We need some more stories about men having babies!!!
Views: 294   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 7:57pm
by sky_queen3
The other thread is getting to big
We'll keep talking here.
Views: 272   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 1:52am
by sky_queen3
WHY DOESN'T HE GET IT?!?!
I'm ****** off! This Rodger Tutt keeps posting all this religion junk and it doesn't belong here! I'm sorry GG and Kobura, I just had to get that off my chest.
Views: 270   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 20, 2007 4:52am
by sky_queen3
I just realized something
I seem to be the only one using these boards now. Come on people, post if you read here! Sorry to make another post so soon after my last one though.
Views: 195   Replies: 18
Last Post: Mar 17, 2007 9:32pm
by sky_queen3
Did you...
get my emails? Is there anything we can do about that Rodger Tutt guy? Also, is my idea alright? By the way, I'm sorry if I seem like a storker (sp? ), I'm not trying to be.
Views: 215   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 3, 2007 7:41pm
by sky_queen3
I think I owe you an explanation.
You know how I keep making a certain request? Part of the reason is your the only one who's written them that I can find and you’re easy to talk. Sorry to be such a about all this. I'd ‘suck up’, but I've done enough of that and I'll end up...
Views: 246   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2007 1:07am
by sky_queen3
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The “danger” in preaching the truth resides only in the imagination of the person who doesn’t understand the truth. The online book “HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE” by James Coram needs no defence. It stands on its own merit. It has helped...
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 12:29am
by sky_queen3
my testimony
Because my testimony is helping so many people, I am posting it here so it will stay on your front page for awhile if that's ok with you. The many entries in my guest book that is accessible towards the bottom of the front page on my site, and the many positive email...
Views: 180   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 6, 2007 12:25am
by sky_queen3
Completely random question...
Do you have MSN? Talking through the board can sometimes take days and it might be easier and quicker on MSN.
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2007 1:29am
by sky_queen3
About all my requests and a sorry.
I take it my ideas/requests are still not working out for you? It's ok, I just want to say I'm sorry for being a total pain in the neck. I still think you do amazing work and seem very nice.
Views: 268   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2007 6:18pm
by sky_queen3
Slash pics...
You need to get some more! Look at the past shows and this weeks if you ever get time.
Views: 292   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 31, 2006 11:03pm
by sky_queen3
That new one-shot...
...was so random, funny though. I liked it. Just wondering, are you doing a Christmas or New Years story this year?
Views: 241   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2006 9:35pm
by sky_queen3
Diva Slash
Does anyone know where I can get some diva slash?
Views: 439   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2006 2:19am
by randy orton's se...
Lesbians Over Gays
I like f/f slash better than m/m slash you know! P.S. Anyone here think Rene Dupree's sexy? He makes me dribble at the muff, and Christian, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Views: 336   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 12, 2005 2:56pm
by Randy Orton's On...
Crash
R.I.P. Crash! Anyone in heaven right now is lucky because at least they can wake up every morning and know that they'll see him.
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 8:45pm
by Jessica
s
SF
Gangrel & Viscera on Smackdown! YAY!
OMG I just wanna say I was sooo excited to see Gangrel & Viscera on Smackdown! I wish they would have won the match against Taker, cuz it would have made it that much more cooler for me! Oh well, it was still a cool match. E & C will always rule! SF
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2004 9:48pm
by SF
t
Torrie
I wanna have sex with Randy!
The Randy,Cena & Jericho story was **** hot & funny!Thanx 4 it!I'm madly in love with Randy!I wanna marry him & have a baby with him & have real diirrtty SEX
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2004 6:23am
by Torrie
s
SF
Edge
I just have to say that I am so happy that Edge came back to RAW ! Mabey it's a step closer to that E & C reunion and a full heel turn that I've been waiting for! I like him better as a heel instead of a face. SF
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2004 5:20pm
by SF
New 'Randy Orton' posts policy - banning of IP address
Since I'm still getting people who confuse this for a Randy Orton forum and post things like "I love you Randy", from now on I will not only delete these posts, I will ban the IP address they originate from. For people posting FB or commentary on fics, please don'...
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2004 5:59pm
by GG Bayley
This is NOT a Randy Orton forum!!!
I don't know why I keep getting posting saying "Oh Randy I love you, you're the best"; this forum is merely for feedback from my fanfic website, Might As Well Face It: You're Addicted to Slash. This board is NOT associated with anyone in WWE, especially not Randy...
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2004 10:43am
by GG Bayley
s
SF
THANK YOU, GG !!
Thank you, thank you thank you for the new slash fics! I was having major withdrals LOL. The new E & C fics are great! So glad Edge is finally back & **** he looks better than ever ! Keep up the great work. SF
Views: 348   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 1:28pm
by GG Bayley
Stacy Keibler
Ok i know mostly all of you dont know me.But anyway.I really do like stacy keibler.I do and i know someone is prob gonna respond to this saying some other diva is better.And thats fine it really is.But its come to where the line of liking and loving someone is commin...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2004 11:56pm
by The doctor of th...
j
JB
More Mpregs please!
Are you going to do any more Mpregs with Chris Jericho pregnant or any stories with him as a bottom I love bottom Chris. I love the way you write them I was also wondering if you are going to finseh the Kurt Chris Hunter Mpreg? I am addicted to it.
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2004 7:33pm
by JB
Dear Booker T
Iam a big fan of yours. I have been studying your Can you dig it suka. I like that. Where did you learn how to do the scssiors kick. Your from Houston iam in Dallas closer to your hometown.
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2004 8:05am
by Reuben Antony
s
SF
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTIAN!
As a HUGE peep of Jay's, I'd like to wish him a wonderful 30th birthday! *Cheers* SF
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2003 3:19pm
by SF
s
SF
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Where is everyone?? It's been pretty quiet for awhile! What do you all think about everything that's happening on RAW & Smackdown! I don't watch Smackdown! a lot cuz RAW is my favorite show! What is your favorite: wrestlers? *of course, mine is Christian & Edge...
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2003 10:32pm
by GG Bayley
m
Mark
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2003 10:28pm
by GG Bayley
Announcer Slash
I'm curious; who's interested in some WWE announcer slash? You know; Marc Lloyd, Coach, Josh, Cat, ect? (And Tazz or MC not with each other, since that's a very common pairing). I don't think I've ever seen much of it, but I'm considering writing some of it myself...
Views: 347   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 10, 2003 12:49am
by Amanda
s
SF
"Up Up and Away" fic
I just have to say, that story is hilarious! C & C are absolutly hilarious in the story & on tv. Last night's segment on RAW w/ Christian & Jericho being on strike was great! Keep up the great work, GG! Oh yeah, my birthday is in a few months...how about putting...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 1:30pm
by GG Bayley
j
Jessi
Cat and Mouse WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???
I'm sorry buddy, I'm a HUGE JBJ fan and so is Mandy, my best friend!!! You just TOTALLY ruined a perfect sex scene by putting HHH in the picture. WHY NOT SHAWN MICHAELS or anybody BUT HHH!!! WHY??? I hurt in my chest thinking about it. You wanna give us a heart att...
Views: 333   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 15, 2003 5:35pm
by GG Bayley
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet