Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

She soon could no longer bear it, a deep moan blurted out from deep down her throat while she shook heavily. More than a moan it resembled a she-wolf's howling to the moon.

I do not think this sounds much painful, does it?

SmileyCentral.com

I am trying to imagine what family get-togethers will be like if *all* the liaisons are revealed.

Bingley, Darcy and Georgiana (if she hasn't snared him) will be glaring at the Colonel.

Jane and Elizabeth will be sending smoldering looks to both Darcy and the colonel.

Bingley will glare at Darcy and Jane.

Georgiana will glare at Jane and Elizabeth.

Darcy will send smoldering looks to Elizabeth and bashful ones to Jane.

Jane will send apologetic looks to Bingley and Elizabeth.

Of course events of the story will supercede these musings.

Darcy will send smoldering looks to Elizabeth and bashful ones to Jane.

SmileyCentral.com

I can imagine!!Thanks for the reflection!!

Your too funny Elena! Great smiley for your expression of thought! Love the hot chapters, pratice, practice, practice!

Thank you Roberta. You know Mr Darcy can be very inspiring.SmileyCentral.com

A little breathlessly barging in to tell you that chapter 40 is up. Enjoy the love, enjoy the angst...

Gosh, Eli, a relatively short chapter but so many events. You know how to keep us in suspense!

Keep up the good work. It's such a treat.

Eli, you have done it! I am officially in love with the colonel! I think Elizabeth is missing out big time! I am so confused??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon i will be rooting for Mr. Collins in your other story and then i will be fit for Belam. How many more chapters in this story? When does the angst begin?

Lorena

Ahhhh So you are missing the angst... there are 14 chapters left...Angst is building up. I will unleash the winds at any moment now. Be ware!!!!SmileyCentral.com
I told you you will love the rascal better than the gentleman. It is always so with nice ladies...

Ah Jane, what a shameless hussy!!! I'm a bit confused over Richard... he doesn't love Jane the way she loves him...but yet he states that he wishes to make her his completely? Is he still in love with Lizzy and playing with Jane? Doesn't he see the disaster waiting to happen?
So Eli
We have Darcy & Lizzy blissfully in love & lust...
We have Georgiana & Wickham flirting with an affair..
We have Richard longing for Lizzy but humping Jane...
We have Charles, well, doing nothing...
We have a will that needs to be read (did Anne leave Rosings to Richard, which would give him alot of power)
And we have the Letter, which has still not be found...
Oh you delightfully wicked author...14 chapters to go and its going to be a bumpy ride!

IT'S ON LIKE NECK BONE!--Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Eli,

For enjoyment and continuity I re-read chapter 38-39 before chapter 40. This is the point in my comments where I whine . . .whine .. . whine because I desperately want more chapters. I can no longer be subtle with my whining so I’ll just call it what it is--the ingrate whine. GAH!

OH! Like Margaret suggested, it's on now. As my Texas co-worker says "It's on like neck bone" [Seems to fit here but I don't know what a neck bone has to do with anything :)]

The Colonel is still in love with Elizabeth [the person he loves--his Inamorata], but he contemplates having a relationship with Jane. He tells Jane “This flirt has found the sole of his shoe :).” (Yet, he still loves Elizabeth?) So, his feelings for Jane are not actually love but something exciting + . . . workable. But, here again as my Texas co-worker says "You can put your boots in the oven but that don't make them biscuits." [It seems to fit here too :)]

The only person with no love is Bingley. This Bingley is such a doofus he can't pick-up on vibes from anyone. So, returning to Margaret's comment, Elizabeth, Darcy, Colonel, Georgie & Jane will stare into each person's eyes with emotions ranging from accusatory to love [rage on Darcy's part], while maybe Bingley smiles and asks if there will be any sport in the morning or maybe he will chuckle and comment again, as he did in an earlier chapter, that the ladies are taken with the Colonel because he is a man in uniform. DUH!

STEVIEB
**Note—Since I live in the Northern U.S. and we don’t typically use colloquialisms like “it’s on like neck bone” because frankly we aren’t colorful or interesting like that, when my only Texas co-worker makes a comment like that at a meeting tension is released, everyone smiles or laughs and snaps out of their boredom to inquire “what’d you say?!"

Fear not Stevie for our author hates Bingley!

Lorena

meaning i suspect he (Bingley) will be swiftly dealt with.

Eli please elaborate on "nice ladies love a rascal"

Lorena

Well, Well, Well. Jane has solved the puzzle. If she can do it then someone else will also. I have a feeling that there is no hope for any of this "six-um", but if there is a chance of you saving anyone from the future trouble, please let it be Georgiana. I don't think she will survive being fooled twice by the same scum bag. What a tangled mess you have put forth!!!

I think they are all just "peeing in their own Post Toasties" Bingley is reported to be blind, but I don't really think so. Georgiana is being duped again. Jane has her head and heart in the clouds. The Colonel, I think is getting sort of paid back for his separating Darcy and Lizzy. (Poor thing) Wickham is just Wickham, a cold hearted, lying cheat. Someone needs to knock his dinger in the dirt. Darcy, I don't know what to think about him. Is he naive or just a little selfish when it comes to Lizzy?. And Lizzy, she needs to set Darcy down and have a straight forward talk, no holds barred.
However, there is that note still floating around. I can see the dark clouds gathering. Mrs. Darcy's will, did she by chance leave a little something for the Colonel and not her children? Or did she leave a stipulation in her will? Hummmm.

Wonderful as always and I hope you post another few chapters very soon.

Thank you
Mo

14 More Chapters! No one knows how I suffer! Hill! Hill!: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Thanks Mo for the phrase "peeing in their own Post Toasties." Haven't heard that one . . . er . . .and I don't think I'll use it any time soon but thanks I LOL; that's a good one

14 more chapters!! Eli, my nerves, the flutterings, spasms, someone get my smelling salts, please don't give us one chapter a week/or 14 weeks of waiting. No one knows how I suffer! Hill! Hill!

STEVIEB

THE "LETTER" IS ELI's GRENADE--Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Francis said: "And we have the Letter, which has still not be found..."

Yes! Thank you Francis where is the **** ltr.?! The ltr. is like a grendade that ELI will detonate at any time. Can't wait

Love this story___
STEVIEB

Mo, loved that phrase too even though i have never heard it before! But I don't agree with you...that is, regarding your assessment. I think Eli's Wickham is different. I just can't wait to see how he "turns" out.

Stevie, ok, I live in Texas and have never heard those phrases. But then again, I am city girl here living in the Big D and I am an original yankee as well!

Frances, like always, I lurve your posts...don't forget, WE also HAVE the reading of the will. Which I can't wait for. What a great probable twist.

Lorena, maybe Bingley will die of shock when he walks in on Richard with Jane straddling him...

ELI, thank you for making another day an enjoyable one!

Hi Eli! I believe I haven't commented on your story yet. I don't know why I keep on reading it... I have to read it peeking through my fingers!!! I am scared to death to read each post! And you tell us there are 14 chapters to come??? How am I going to survive this ride?

As Frances has put it...

"We have Darcy & Lizzy blissfully in love & lust...
We have Georgiana & Wickham flirting with an affair..
We have Richard longing for Lizzy but humping Jane...
We have Charles, well, doing nothing...
We have a will that needs to be read (did Anne leave Rosings to Richard, which would give him alot of power)
And we have the Letter, which has still not be found..."

I am very worried!

Will Jane react as Lizzy did when she learnt that he had separated Jane & Bingley? Colonel caused all the pain... Will Jane forgive him?

And that blasted letter! Where is it?

Will Darcy find out about who was Lizzy's fiancé? She should tell him before he stumbles on that info!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Paula

Oh Eli, you got everyone here in tethers again!
Even though it is still all a mess, it's comforting to know that at least Jane knew the truth now. Quite looking forward to see what's going to happen at the will reading, and the angst that you are cooking up!

Ah Jane, what a shameless hussy!
SmileyCentral.com
Indeed Frances, that is why she is the sole for his shoe
So, his feelings for Jane are not actually love but something exciting + . . . workable. as Stevie put it

Eli please elaborate on "nice ladies love a rascal" Aye Lorena.I am quoating from Mr Thackeray who was a British writer in Regency times.He was a little wild:How many young men are; and don't girls like a rake better than a milksop?

Bingley is reported to be blind, but I don't really think so Mo, you cannot have aimed your shot any better. Right on target my dear. Wait until next post.

I think Eli's Wickham is different. I just can't wait to see how he "turns" out. KAYAK Mmmmm You know me. Nothing is ever what it seems. This is kind of "Alice through the Mirror".SmileyCentral.com

I don't know why I keep on reading it... Looking forward to the next chapter! Paula, I know the feeling. Sometimes I do not know what keeps me writing! It must be your lovely comments, mind you!!

Oh Eli, you got everyone here in tethers again Gio, At your service. I am very proud of that fold in my character!!!

Quite a trek, aint it? Next chapter will be posted soon!

I think Eli's Wickham is different. I just can't wait to see how he "turns" out. KAYAK Mmmmm You know me. Nothing is ever what it seems. This is kind of "Alice through the Mirror".

Is he not still a rake, Eli? I noticed the rake Willoughby's lines when he was speaking to Georgiana. How can anything good happen for Georgie if he's still so bad?

As for Darcy and his carnal playground... Lizzy had best give him a punch in the gonads before she's unable to walk. If she were experiencing the same joy as he, I'd be a bit more understanding. But if he's getting his rocks off and she's not...

I'm happy for the Col, but I can't help feeling he's taking advantage of a situation. Jane gets a taste of good luvin', but then she gets left to Charles' devices. Such as they are. Yuk!

That was an excellent chapter, Eli! For some reason I am glad Jane knows about Col F & her sister. I can't wait for the reading of the late Mrs. Darcy's will. Will Richard inherit Rosings? So much to look forward to but I hope Wickham goes away. He won't will he?

SmileyCentral.com
I see you did not enjoy this last installment much...
Lizzy and Darcy's experience as newly weds resembles the experience of many a couple. Generally it takes a long time to get used to each other...and many a time it is the man who enjoys himself. With the experience and a good relationship, usually it gets better for the wife.
I will leave the other issues of Wickham and Colonel Fitzwilliam for the tale to tell.

Loved it! I know its been awhile but I'm still here, Eli! Great story! Can't wait for more.

Lizzy and Darcy's experience as newly weds resembles the experience of many a couple

I LOVED it Eli!!! And I think you're realistic instead of overly romantic. Good for you. A couple has to learn one another's needs and how to deal with it. It's hardly ever hallelujah the very first time!

*smooches*

Thanks Jess. I t is always good to know you are still there. Thank you for letting me know.SmileyCentral.com

Ladies and gents, chapter 41 is up!

Why is it that I constantly have to think of James Purefoy... *scratches head*

Thanks for the early morning treat, Elena. Boy I enjoyed myself. What a sly colonel! Poor innocent Mr Bingley.

That's a very naughty act from Colonel! I wonder how Jane would feel if she were to discover Charles' secret lessons - will she happily go back to Colonel's arms or will her pride be hurt and she starts to fight for her husband's attention

Eli, Eli, Eli...
There is something seriously wrong with a husband asking his wife's lover for carnel advice and said lover sending clueless husband into another's bed!!! I really don't like nor feel any sympathy for Richard at all and Bingley would be well justified calling him out not just for bedding his wife but also for the undignified advice. Jane has no problems committing adultry but Charles wants to stay faithful to his wife...kinda ironic that his wife's lover is urging him to be unfaithful. I'm glad Lizzy & Darcy are learning to fine-tune their lovemaking just like any other inexperienced newlywed couple...but I fear their happiness is going to be short lived...after all, we've entered into the 40 chapter mark, and we all know the end is near!!! Be gentle....

ELI,

"Colonel. You must understand that this is a man-to-man conversation." Fitzwilliam's face became instantly transfigured. Right to Bingley's side, lay Jane's nightshift. The Colonel grew pale and flinched as Bingley placed his hand on the silk gown his wife had left behind."

Bingley rests his hand on Jane's silk gown while, with wide-eyed enthusiasm, asking the Colonel's guidance. HILARIOUS!

Indeed, Stevie, hilarious. But one cannot help having sort of motherly feelings for Charles. A more naive man has yet to be born!

Renée,

I always thought the Charles charachter was kindly but dull and spineless. But, Eli's Charles is such doofus. Had he awaken at about 3 AM and discovered his wife was not in her bed, would he have assumed she was out milking the cows or sewing a sampler?

A some point Eli will see that the rubber hits the road but then she will likely have Charles react in some bizzare manner. Love it.

STEVIEB

A some point Eli will see that the rubber hits the road but then she will likely have Charles react in some bizzare manner

You bet! I'm already looking forward to it.

why is it that I am thinking of James Purefoy?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can understand your feelings, Mrs Darcy. Now you must understand why both Elizabeth's and Jane's heart (and some other regions of their bodies too)melted under his gaze.

I'd grow weak in my knees, be speechless and and would breathlessly await the inevitable... if I were younger of course, I don't stand a chance with this man! Ah well, I've got a lovely Mr Darcy of my own, so there's nothing to complain about.

Even better than a uniform!

if I were younger of course, I don't stand a chance with this man!

Goodness! Is he that young? I thought he was forty sth...Anyway, what is wrong with a little of fantasizing...After all, harmlessly peeking at these gorgeous colonel notwithstanding, I am sure we both are perfectly satisfied with our beloved Mr Darcys, the one we have in our bed, I mean.SmileyCentral.com

Oh yes, he's in his forties, but I'm in my fifties!

But you're perfectly right, a girl has a right to dream a little.

Dearest...judging from the pictures I have seen from you, you look thirty to me. I would have never guessed.SmileyCentral.com

Oh sweetheart, pictures can be so deceitful, but here's a recent one, when I just returned from the hairdressers. Yes, I finally cut my hair, I thought myself very courageous.

Soft light, so you can't see my million wrinkles... hee hee

Looking good Renee!

Re James Purefoy, yes, yes, yes . . . he is Eli's colonel in her story. Perfect. I thought he was wonderful in Vanity Fair. I wonder if he was considered for the role of Darcy?

I know I am going off story topic but Vanity Fair was a lush production. At the first party at the The Marquess of Steyne's [Gabriel Byrne] home, where Becky sang, the clothing, interiors and exteriors were exquisite. Favorite quote--Mrs. Sedley says regarding Becky's success in improving her social status via new connections:

"I thought her a mere social climber, but now I see she's a mountaineer."

To segue back to Eli's stories, she has given as good or better quotes.

STEVIEB

TY Stevie!

"I thought her a mere social climber, but now I see she's a mountaineer."

Too funny!

I liked the movie very much too. But I'm a great fan of Reese Whitherspoon. She did a lovely job in "The Importance of Being Earnest" and she was magnificent in "Walk the Line". Loved her first Legally Blond very much too!

Oops, sorry for hijacking your thread, Eli!

And the colonel's advice to Bingley is straight from the Godfather: "Go to the mattresses Charles, go to the mattresses!" Too cute.

Lorena

I will not show the state of my wrinckled face, mind you. You look great, my dear! I must say I still turn some heads...and no tight jeans!!
Anyway, going back to our thread here. Indeed Colonel Fitzwilliam was sending Bingley to the matresses...will he take the inducement? What will the consequences be?

That was a fabulous chapter, Eli! I pity Charles. He is ****ed if he does and ****ed if he doesn't. The best thing to do would be for him to talk to Jane but I don't see that happening. Darcy would but Charles? I don't think so. The night gown was an inspired touch. I still love the colonel. He loves his ex-fiancee, beds her sister, and is loved by his cousin. Maybe he needs to take a vacation. Thanks for the entertainment!

Clouds are indeed gathering over our beloved Colonel. Unfortunately, he is not alone in his time of harvest.SmileyCentral.com

I'd say Bingley doesn't need a mistress. After all, Jane is pretty experienced now, isn't she?
As for L&D - I thought he was the one who evoked in her more passion than Colonel. And now it's gone. Pretty soon.
I must admit in all this story Lizzy is the least pleasent character, and while I like happy-ending which in PP is equal to Lizzy and Darcy living happily ever after, in LCT Lizzy just doesn't deserve this.

OK, last night I started thinkin. I really really really hope that you include Bingley's "experience" in one of your next chapters. That is, if he does go through with it. I just think it would be extremely funny. I can just imagine now...

Oh come on now. Elizabeth was unattached when she fell both for Darcy and Fitzwilliam! After all. Who would have not fall for such stallions...
Sometimes you are too missish, my dear!

As regards Mr Bingley...I do not know...you will soon soon see how he fares...

Sory Renee. Still a bit clumpsy with sizes. I forgot to see to that!SmileyCentral.com

That's the point (about the pictures). They're both delicious, though I prefer MM. But give me one reason why these two gorgeous men fell for Lizzy? In original PP she was witty. This one seems quite dumb.

22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31