General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Giuseppe - Il Re Dei Sogni, [Dvdrip - Divx - Mp3 Ita]
Giuseppe - Il Re Dei Sogni, [Dvdrip - Divx - Mp3 Ita] > http://urlin.us/1h3dw Giuseppe - Il Re Dei Sogni, [Dvdrip - Divx - Mp3 Ita] b92c5eb40e 1: audio Audio streams: 1 JUNK: AVI OpenDML FlasKMPEG plugin rele...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 8:44pm
by lindvyn
CrazyBump 1.2 Plus Crack
CrazyBump 1.2 Plus Crack > http://urlin.us/0fnju CrazyBump 1.2 Plus Crack, mom son sex with hindi subtitles movies 97ffa81d91 film marocain zero gratuit exchange server 2013 ita torrent bioprocess engineer...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:12pm
by daviall
hi
hello every one hope you like my forums
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2006 3:08pm
by dancing-princess
j
Jones
Chuck Long
Chuck Long is the guy for the Illini. He is a high school legend in the state of Illinois at Wheaton Warrenville South. Played in the Big Ten at Iowa and was their O-corrdinator and now is at Oklahoma. I also forgot he help steal 4 Blue Chip prospects out of the Stat...
Views: 317   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 10:05pm
by Pimp
t
Timmy
Rick Neuheisel
Why not go after Rick Neuheisel. He will be able to recruit the midwest and we need players now.
Views: 374   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 10:04pm
by Pimp
b
Brumby
Turner should return next year
After yesterday's thrilling win against Indiana, I have come to the conclusion that Ron Turner should remain Head Coach of the Illini. Consider the following: 1. With a win over NW, we will finish the season with four wins, and a few closely fought games against...
Views: 353   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 9:29pm
by Pimp
Another Candidate
How about Terry Hoeppner from Miami University. He is a solid coach with solid credentials...... what do you think??
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2004 3:49am
by Morgan Turner
Promote this website !
Please !! Update and promote this website! So many students/alums have expressed disappointment with Turner, yet so few no about this. For those who know, add this on to your profile for Instant Messanger, and spread the word!
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2004 9:25am
by Jeffzilla
Big Bush for 4 more years!
Screw Kerry and all the homo democrats.
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2004 12:18am
by G.W. Rocks the H...
You may be forgetting someone
Both Turner and Guenther need to go. Don't forget that Guenter is the one who let Self get away too! I say clean house and get to the root of the problem while sweeping Turner out the door!
Views: 325   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 1, 2004 10:39pm
by Mr Footer
How do you like my pro-style offense
Ron here, I'm posting from the laptop on the sidelines. At this writing, we are down 23-7 with about 9 minutes to go. Don't worry about my internet surfing hurting the team, I have them strict instructions to run the ball up the middle no matter what the circumstan...
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2004 1:59am
by Ron Turner
Salary Disincentives
Has anyone bothered to calculate the average cost in salary each Ron Turner win has cost the university? (I know he's being paid approximately 1.1 million this year, but I don't have his earlier numbers.)
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2004 2:58am
by Bi-Poler
p
PAT
What about Spurrier??
How about Steve Spurrier? That would be a big name replacement.
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 28, 2004 8:53pm
by swampman
Could Be Worse
Could be worse....the local school could have hired Lon Kruger.....oh wait, UNLV did!
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2004 6:51am
by Alumni in Vegas
sinclair and matha
Just found out that sinclair and matha were sentenced to 8 days in jail. That is ridiculous because they should be kicked off the team, Turner had no comment other that he will see what will happen but he has already given them punishment. What punishment, there ne...
Views: 406   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2004 5:13am
by Mr Footer
b
Blake
HIRE DITKA!!
We should hire coach Ditka! Take him out of commentating for the NFL and bring him into coaching college. He knows our area, he'd be a great recruiter for Illinois, and our sales and record would be much better than what it is now.
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2004 10:22pm
by Sir Wally
Thanks Ron for laying down for us last Saturday
I can't thank you enough Ron for bailing my team out last Saturday. We were really tanking but you came through for us again. Hey, you may have the only Big Ten team to ever get shutout by a team that gave up 51 points the week before. Yeah, our defense really does...
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2004 2:23am
by Ron Turner
b
Billy
Screw Ron Turner, what do you guys think abou the basketball team?
I'm thinking Big 10 Title and Final Four. In Bruce we trust!!
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 11:44pm
by Billy
Sales
Here is the bottom line in the business world: If you are the top salesperson in 2001 and now you can't sell a thing, DO YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR JOB? I don't think so, not after 2 years of poor sales! Why is this any different? College football is a business and tha...
Views: 422   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 6:21am
by Brumby
We're on strike!
I suggest that all Illini fans stop buying tickets to support our football team. I don't want to see Memorial Stadium become half full until Ron Turner's ass is gone. For god sakes, the Illini Nation is practically crying streaks of orange and blue. When does this pa...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 2:52am
by Brumby
aside from his record... why turner sucks
I never had a good feeling about Ron Turner as a coach. During my time at UofI, I was good friends with weveral football players. When ron turner was hired, I got a lot of feedback on his style of coaching. From what I got...he plays a lot of politics when running...
Views: 428   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 2:51am
by Brumby
m
Marty
I AGREE. GREAT SITE!!!
It is about time. We need to get a new coach...and soon.
Views: 422   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 2:14am
by Illinikramer
How do you like the team's performance today?
We've got about 3 minutes to go in the game, and it looks like Minny is going to drop 50 on us. I'm posting from a laptopo on the sidelines. I just wanted to tell you guys that I am going to go out tonight and have a nice steak dinner with my wife. I'm sure the ta...
Views: 414   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2004 4:02am
by Ron Turner
j
Jeff
Views: 392   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2004 8:41pm
by Brumby
c
Chuck
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a FireRonTurner.org T-Shirt
10. Sales go towards taking a page ad out in Daily Illini newspaper to publish a letter to RG asking him to do what he should have done last year. 9. 12 straight conference losses. 8. 3 more years left on Turner's contract 7. Only D-I win in 2 years is again...
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2004 10:17am
by John
h
HotSox
You forgot one
coaching candidate for your survey... DA Coach DITKA my friend!!!
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2004 6:13am
by HotSox
You humps will never get me fired!
Post away, losers. While you are spending your hard earned cash buying your "Fire Ron" t-shirts, I'll be sipping a margarita by my pool counting my millions. Do you really think I care about this team's record? I never planned on having a winning record. I'm going...
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2004 6:05am
by Ron Turner
m
Matt
Turner's Time Here!
Poor Coach = Poor recruiting = Poor talent = Poor football team = Poor record!
Views: 365   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2004 4:46am
by Matt
k
K.
I have a shirt....
I just got a shirt that says "RON TURNER FAREWELL TOUR 2004" and all sorts of peopel responded well to it at the Michigan game. I LOVE THIS SITE! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2004 4:42am
by K.
t
TRAVIS
Fire Him
Quit skrewing around with him and fire him he needs to go and go now....yall have a good football program but not with him coaching..in live in NC and have alot of Football Teams but i like illinois come get him out please.....
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2004 8:50pm
by TRAVIS
Finally!!! YES!
Turner has set the program back several years. The school needs to act now.
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2004 6:44am
by James B.
Another Conference Loss
How many losses in a row is that? I heard 12. Is that right? I agree. Down with Turner!
Views: 361   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2004 2:14am
by PAT
k
Keith
Hi
hello
Views: 390   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 18, 2004 10:59pm
by Rakers
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2004 10:24am
by Bravenet Support
Free Forum powered by Bravenet