Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Poor Darcy! Absolutely paralyzed by his attraction to Elizabeth and the Colonel there to witness it all in astonishment.

Being introverted myself at social gatherings, my heart is firmly with Darcy. I get red faced just thinking about it.

Chapter 4 is up, dear readers. Enjoy!

Eli..you are wicked..and you are bringing the Colonel with you..this is a great twist..

What an ingenious fantastic twist, those red coats are really not to be trusted at all! I love it and I cannot wait to see what happens next. Very original, excellent, thanks.

Wow, Weeeee...

This is one crazzzy story Eli!

I think I will have to go back and reread the first 2 chapters to see if I can find anymore hints. If she was in love with Darcy, maybe she would deny the Colonel too. I would think Darcy would know if Elizabeth married the Colonel and he wouldn't be anticipating seeing her so much. Hopefully.

That Colonel Fitzwilliam is a RAT! For shame! His jealousy has caused an avalanche of misery to all invovled. Please make it better soon.

Oh, come on. He is adorable. And I believe you will come to like him better still after chapter 5 is up!!

Well....OK....if you insist. I shall attempt to keep an open mind...

Oh the suspense! I can't wait for the next chapter! I am ready to see how Elizabeth and Darcy reunite after his wife's death and I wonder how she will react to their marriage never being consumated down the road! Great Job on this different twist to the story! Keep it coming!

Eli, I will only like the Colonel if he assists Darcy in winning Elizabeths heart forever. Yep that's the way I feel! And Eli, we are not going to find out who is in that Gazebo with Darcy till the end, are we?

Hope against all odds, dearest. Half way down the road, shall we say?

WOW, great story so far.
The Colonel is being a 'gentleman' by saving elizabeth from being a 'mistress'

Absolutely genius!

And to think..
that this is so remarkably plausible, in the original as well!

Kudos to you!
I wouldn't have thought of it!

That is exactly my meaning. I have always wondered why on earth this meddlesome Colonel had chosen to leak such intelligence out to a total stranger. I was inclined to think he was kind of gay to be such a gossip, but then again , it is understood he was somehow interested in Elizabeth and would have proposed had it not been for the fact he was a second son,(therefore deprived of any inheritance)So I thought this could be a perfect reason for his lack of tact. I am glad you got my meaning.

Oh how i love this story! Let me count the ways

Loved the flirting scene at Rosings. I have never thought that scene in the book as flirting, more like a war of words. But you gave it another spin, a great one in fact, and funny too! I wonder how is Darcy's "most seductive look"??

Ah, the Colonel, such a sly one to use an underhand method.

Now more questions to be answered. How on earth did Lizzy ended up in Darcy's house the night of Georgina's coming out party? And why Darcy allow himself to be forced into a marriage with Anne? And when will we know the owner of the mysterious voice? Eli! We need you!

Geo.
Is it possible that you saw the 2005 version of the film? Colin Firth is so sensual in this scene in the 1995 BBC version that if take a look at it you will understand where I was inspired!

Oh Eli, I love the 2005 movie version! Thereafter, I borrowed the 1995 BBC version from my friend. But i hv to admit that i still much prefer the Lizzy & Darcy of 2005.

So you are the big fan of Firth then hehe...guess i'll have to rewatch the 1995 series to get the flirting gist and Darcy's seductive look

Dear Eli,
your story is getting more and more exciting and mysterious....Love it!
I myself also find the 1995 BBC version with CF the best! CF is fascinating!
So Eli, bring it on, we are waiting for the next chapter

Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Hi, Eli. I was wondering why I haven't hear much of you lately, but you have employed your time much better... I luuuve the love triangle, and I know how much you love Colonel Fitzwilliam, so it's nice you gave him a try. Thank you for your wonderful story. I'll be patient, while I beg for more.

Chapter 5 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Well...OK....the Colonel is kind of sweet, but I'm STILL mad at him for interfering. Why on earth would he think his staid cousin would request a country gentlewoman to become his mistress? His own feelings for Elizabeth clouded his judgement. I'm working on forgiving him, but it's going to take a while.

All is fair in love and war. Fitzwilliam is a soldier my dear .And a handsome one, too.

i really scared for Darcy now but if Lizzy just corting/engaged to the Cornel then that ok beacuse Darcy can just "sort" that out quickly i really can't wait
Niketa

Eli - I do NOT understand why you said we gonna love the colonel after chapter 5 ! I definetely do not...:-)
hmmm... 'playing with her fingers" and she feeling fluttering ....
and I thought you promised that she wouldn't be Mrs Fitzwilliam !!!
Oh Eli what you do to my fingernails....

Did I? I do not recall promising anything like that!Still, they are not married yet, are they?

arghhh..... Eli you are toying with me... :-)

Please... really some reassurance is in order.
Is it not enough that Darcy will marry Anne ?! (hopefully, we know that would be only for some time - I can't believe I say something so mean ! - look what you do to me )

Please post more soon..

Eli..I just dont know what to feel....you really do know how to make the story tumble up and down ..all the misunderstandings and the Colonel..I just can't like him here..hmmm...I just have to wait for Darcy to be unleashed.. write sooonnnnn

Let us unleash the Colonel, first shall we?

yes, yes, unleash him for good !....

and then you can tell the story further...

All this misunderstanding with the Colonel makes me believe some explanations will be needed.I wonder whether any of you ladies have seen "Love Actually"?There is this guy who is in love with his best friend's wife(Keira Knightly)? He endures quite a lot. Well, actually he is the one who inspires my Richard Fitzwilliam.Just by chance Colin Firth plays a rather small part, (though quite romantic and sensual to me)in that film.Strange, huh? In any case, go and have a look at the film. Perchance you will begin to share my feelings for the sweet Colonel?

Argh! There, my heart was almost skipping a beat when i thought the guy Lizzy met in London was Darcy, but turned up otherwise. Sigh...seems like at this rate it is going, Lizzy might ended up getting married to Colonel?? No, I hope she will not be so weak and succumb to find a replacement husband..she must persevere in her love for Darcy!

I loved 'Love Actually'... and CF part most of all...:-)
And the Christmas Carol scene (whit the declarations slides) was so sweet
Anyway - Keira wasn't completely imune if I remember correctly, was she ?...

I think you are beginning to understand. I has to do with the picking of the cherry,if you know what I mean ...Anyway, isn't Andrew Lincoln the perfect Richard Fitzwilliam? I would love to show you guys a picture of him but I am hopeless at the computer. I just don't know how.

Darling, send the link to the picture to me and I'll post it for you.

However, if you'd like to learn yourself. Open an account, for instance, on Photobucket. Then, study the tags you need to know for the posting of pictures etc.

Here's a useful link for you.

Remember, never post pictures directly from another person's website to this one (that's called hotlinking) but download pictures first to your own computer and upload them in your own internet album (photobucket).

Good luck!

Renée

Here's the stud, girls!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh! Tell me I'm understanding wrong, the Colonel isn't going to make love with Elizabeth is he? I dunno, I just don't think I can get past cousins sleeping with the same girl.

Who says they are going to SLEEP?

Picking the ?
Oh, Eli, please tell me I do not understand what I think I understand....

He is certainly a good looking stud (AL) but ... thought the should be ...ahmmm.....someone else's...

Ladies. Relax. .Why should you care who Elizabeth gives her to? With such a stud, as Renee put it, who can blame her? Anyway,the Colonel is the sweet candy, and Darcy is the hot dish.Would you not like to have a share of both, were you in her place?

Oh, God, Eli ! You are more wicked than I've even imagined...

Now - if you ask me, I would always keep some place for the principal dish...
Never cared too much for THIS desert...

And -seriously - this would be a twist ! But somehow I am fond of the idea that she waited. He has enough been miserable the previously 5 years.

Wow, this is crazy talk! I wouldn't think that Elizabeth would give it up to someone she doesn't love unless there was marriage involved. She is not that type of "girl." Esp in that day and age...

But this is not my story Eli, it's yours and we are lovin it!

But, but, but....Darcy is a virgin! I will be sad if Lizzy's not one too! You only have one 'first' time and what a tragedy for them if they can't share that one precious gift together after so many years of suffering and sacrifice.

Really girls. What strange concept you have about love. You are going to tell me that all of you have always , if ever, been in love with one man? Have you not fall in and out and in again? Are you not aware of the title of the story? How many times did love call? You would not believe that it was Darcy's door in call twice, would you?Do not worry about the cherry. It is there for whoever picks it first.

Alright! I admit it! I've only been in love once and I married him! I'm a freak, a dinosaur....

*sigh*

I see. This is kind of my life story, then. I do not want to brag about it, but there is nothing like falling IN love. No matter how many times you do it. Of course , now I am IN love (no more falling whatsoever) Well, while you cry your only ONE love experience out, my sweetheart is taking me to see Robbie Williams in the flesh at the River Plate stadium here in Bs As. See you next posting!!

The title you say ?! Now this is something new, indeed...
As I understood it, it was for Darcy AND for Elizabeth as well... But not as you seem to imply....
With his marraige - it was not love at all...
So, I took the title as first time lthebove called it was misunderstood and wasted - for both of them ...
And once Darcy is free again - and Elizabeth waited for him - love called twice...
see - it is simple...
But why do I feel I could bet on your writing something completely different ?!

PS I seem to have developped a propensity to love argentinian fanfiction writers...
PPS Did you enjoy RW concert ?

I seem to have developped a propensity to love argentinian fanfiction writers...

Thanks. I love you , too. I must confess the muses that usually visit me are a combination of stories and living experiencies, as well as a lot of fantasizing over Mr Darcy's attributes of course. I am quickly developing a great attachment to the forum, always thinking in the reaction of the readers of the story. You cannot imagine how much fun I derive from your funny comments. It is so much better than writing a book, because through this media one gets to know what people think about your writing and how much fun they are having through it.
And yes. I very much enjoyed myself tonight. Robbie Williams just loved us, warm audience as we Argentinians are.And we just loved him. He is yummy, very sexy and charismatic.And above all, an excellent performer.

Oh Renee, it is weekend and there's no story update?

So here I am, nothing to do.... so resorted to reading forum , which is of course hilarious and entertaining! Everyone is speculating what's going to happen next, Eli! You have to keep writing to satisfy our curiosity. I for one, agreed with most readers written in, that Lizzy should save her cherry, even FIRST kiss for Darcy hehee...call me old fashioned, i am old-school!

Lucky you with Robbie's concert! He cancelled his asia tour, ****ed...i was so looking forward to it!

I actually can imagine only one reason for that so-much-discussed-issue-of-the-cherry to not wait rightfully for D... E revengefull after D rejection (I can't wait to see what his reasons are, but we all know his propensity to get himself as miserable as possible and how could he waste such an occasion to have yet another bitter memory to dwell upon ?!) bestowed on the second better choice her gift.... (yes, I know, my brain is fuming )
Well, can't say I am happier because eventually I gave found a reason for her to do it...

Actually, in my single-mindness, I should tell you that the principle to follow is "Give Caesar
Darcy what is rightfully Caesar's
Darcy's"

Due now to your higher spirits 'cause RW, please post very soon - you take pity on us (by giving us something to read on and think over), on them (D and E of course) and on you (you stop curtly the speculations)

Dear All,
I shall give you a tip. Just look at me and learn. If you want to learn how to persuade Mrs Darcy into posting sooner, I am an expert. I used to haunt her everyday. Go to my postings into Tanya's and Janh's forum (they are my favourite authors up to now though I must say the Ellen G's new story is taking a great turn too) and learn from my example.It works, I can tell you.
Cherry's have no names printed on them, dear. Anyway, it is not ripe yet.As regards kissing... Richard is a great kisser, you shall see. And he is all hands , too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10