Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée O. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Ima
Thanks for your kind words... I am sorry my friend. I do not go for modern PP. I only read those when I am really, really certain that they will be fun...and my writing style is more dramatic than comical, isn't it? It is certainly very reasuring to have authors like Tracey, Julie and our own Mrs Darcy with such talent to write enticing modern PP stories as the one Renee is hopefully finishing right now for our treat, aren't you Renee? So, hon, for the time being I will stick to my own style.Let us see if LCT is to your taste to the very end before talking of a second story, okay? There is still along way till to the bottom of this plot....
Gio,
Yes, it was long, wasn't it? I guess I got a bit carried away myself.
Okay, you are certainly correct. Once the colonel is gone ,here comes "The Man".

Eli,

Have you missed me? Did you think I might not post after this daring chapter? Well have no fear, because I still love you! No need to duck from me! I won't be throwing anything! LOL

I did need a fan after reading this chapter though! But it was very nice! I love the Col, and I want him to be truly happy! I don't want him to be someone Lizzy is settling for. I want him to be in love and to be loved for himself!

Now as for our Mr. Darcy, I truly feel sorry for him! I mean he has a wife that doesn't like him or his sister! That's just not right! He is stuck in a loveless marriage and has had his true love within his grasp only to loose it!

Now Lizzy is playing with and someone is going to get burned and it will most likely be herself! Since we know that Mr. Darcy stops things from progressing at the coming out party, I wonder what else you have in store for us? Hmmm?

Another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Please post soon, seems like forever with this last chapter! But of course our impatience only means that we love this story so much that we can't help but want more!
Brandy

Brandy,
Oh what lovely words you have taken the trouble to write. Thanks . It is so very rewarding to read such nice things. So much so when you take the time to tell me your feelings.
As regards Lizzy, you are absolutely right. There will be so nasty consequences from her unrestraint behaviour.The colonel is the victim in the story. You know those people in romance. Once in love, in love for ever...And Darcy...he is just as proud as in the original story so... he will have to fight that, too. Yes, angst is around the corner...but for the time being, let us Darcy and Elizabeth have some...mmm restoration of affairs,just because it is Christmas for you...

Okay Eli you know me well enough by now to know this was a veryyyy painful chapter for me to read but oh, how well written....your description of Lizzy's feelings as to what is happening to her is right on the money! It is a recipe for disaster! I truly am sorry that the Col is the victim but L&D are forever! I do admire the Col somewhat as I really believe that his "delay" in their engagement has more to do with his knowing Darcy's feelings and that relationship than knowing Lizzy's feelings. However, I haven't quite decided how he ends that relationship..you are clever! I hope that Renee is well and both of you have a wonderful Holiday season. AND REMEMBER we are awaiting our Christmas present!

Theresa! I thought you have drowned yourself in tears! But I see you are sort of resigned. Well, I hope Mrs Darcy will have time for your C Present.

Oh Elena! You tease so! Excellant job on this chapter ! I would have never guessed that she would take it so far she is the little !

Poor Col. Fitz, I can see why he would not want to think of her and write
His cousin is still un-sure of the Orangery details! How funny!
You are doing a great job on your story.
Such cliff hangers !
Unitl your next chapter is posted, I wish you happy holidays !!
Your amiga

Thanks dear friend.
Colonel Fitzwilliam is a predator, isn't he? Let us see how Darcy fares his next meeting with

Yay, Lizzy seems to have made up her mind. Its Darcy she wants. But the road is still rather long and winding I suspect. What a cliff hanger, Im on tenderhooks for more.

Thanks

Lisa

Coming, hon. for the season you are celebrating!! So be on the alert!!! Mrs Darcy will post asap.

I really hope chapter 16 is up tomorrow because Saturday until the day after Christmas I will be busy with family and church to get online to read. I hope I don't sound pushy, but I cannot wait to read the next chapter.

Merry Christmas from Texas!

Susie Q

Chapter 16 is up, dear readers. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas from Holland...

R~

Yeay..here comes Santa Clause..here come sSanta Clause ...ho ho ho...Yipes Eli...that was some chapter.. a repeat..without the brandy influence ...wow..Lizzie is one confuse lady ??? one minute is I love you William...where previously it was the Colonel....hmmm...I can't wait to come back to the funeral scene....wowiiiiiii...this is a great present...thanks Eli and Mrs Darcccccccyyyyyyyyyy....

Renee - thank thank thank you - for taking the time to post.....happy holidays and hope this is a sign you are feeling better....I sure am!

Eli - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....you know I'm happy! I have printed so I can read very slowly whe I return home! I am at work now and had to read it too quickly....as above, you know I am happy....reading your words, it is not absolutely evident who she really loves! There is no doubt....awaiting you clever words getting them back to each other...thank you again for my favorite story!

Oh down with Anne, I do hope you shall be getting rid of her soon. What a chapter I know I have ungreatfully been moaning about your characters behaviour but today I was proud of Darcy, stopping when he must (which could not have been easy) for Elizabeth's sake. I just wanna see them happy great chapter, great Christmas present.

Thank you Eli
Thank you Renee

Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday's to all!

I know I have ungreatfully been moaning about your characters behaviour but today I was proud of Darcy

Adultery notwithstanding, he deserved a little romance poor soul. Don't you agree? After all...Who can survive without affection?

The only thing I can say is WOW!!!!!

That last chapter was very hot. Now there can be no misunderstanding about what they feel for each other. The only obstacle now is Col. Fitzwilliam. What has happened to him and will he appear in the near future?

Keep posting and we will keep reading this great story.

Thank you

You would like him to disappear, would you not?
To tell you the truth I can think of more than one obstacle between them. At least until Anne passes away. Yes, many more...
Guess who/what are these?

Okay Eli, I'll bite - I hope none of the obstacles are more admirers???? Please do not do this to me!
As you are well aware I have enough problems with the Col as it is.......give us more hints....

You mean Mr Willoghby? No way.He's got enough problems with Miss Mariane Dashwood, poor fellow! Not hon, not more admirers!Can you not just tell what is going to happen?

Oh nooooooooooooo, Eli not Aunt C again!!!???

Man, I really don't look forward to your next two or so chapters before the funeral. Aunt C is sooo evil.

But thank you for this chapter Eli! I have never tried to guess who called Darcy's name at the gazebo but with this chapter I think I have a clearer picture that it is Elizabeth!!!

And boy, I can't wait...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Eli! Thanks for the great chapter. Now i know that i try to get information out of you, unsuccessfully i might add, but how old are Elizabeth and Darcy at this point? How many more years till Anne dies? Five more, right? I'll go back to the beginning and see if i can put a time frame into the story at this point. Please help.

The Bingley's have been married for two years now. General Welesley has not been name Duke yet, so he is not yet Wellington and the war with Napoleon is not yet over. The battle of Waterloo, took place in 1815, a few months before Anne dies.The war at the Peninsula in Spain is what is retaining Fitzwilliam. I would suggest that you should read about it, it is very enlightening as regards what Colonel Fitzwilliam is going through right now. All this makes Elizabeth not yet three and twenty, Fitzwilliam two and thirty and Darcy thirty.There are still three years to pass until Anne's funeral...

Why doesn't Darcy get an annulment. Anne never fulfilled her marital duties and doesn't that free Darcy to pursue this? In fact, he should have done it sooner!!

That is a great question. I promise the answer is coming in next chapter. Anyway, to make you think about it, let me remind you that not even Henry the 8th got an annulment for his marriage to Queen Catherine of Aragon. He based his case on the fact that she had been his brother's wife. Therefore she had been adulterous because she was married to him immediately after his brother's death. (In Biblical times it was considered brother in law matrimony. The wife sort of past onto the eldest surviving brother like a sort of heritance) If you watch this movie called "The Age of Innocence",that takes place in the early 1990, you will notice how critical to get a divorce was, even in New York.
The Fitzwilliams were a very strong family. Their strenght derived from their strong bonds and sense of honour.Darcy cannot give his back to all this so easily.Not the way he had been brought up. An scandalous divorce,alleging lack of conyugal relations would also harm his own reputation, not to mention the difficulty to prove it!

I mean the early 1900. Sorry!

Great writing my friend! I love his lack of "not remebering the orangery"! Ha, I would never would have thought that the "all-most-union", would be right on the brink of total fufillment! Can hardly wait to see if Lady Catherine had spies on them? Hmmm he has become the sly one !!!

You are leaving us with a cliff-hanger. You can tell that you have been putting in a lot of time to make your fans happy with your story. Thank you for the early holiday posting from "R" and yourself!
Please another chapter

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Great chapter! I loved it!

Thanks dear friends for all your warmth and encouragement. It is very important for us, the authors to know what you really think of our writing,, and I think I speak on behalf of most of them when I say so.

Eli,

What a beautiful chapter! I can only say that Darcy must be one strong man! To come so close and to stop! WOW! It just goes to show just how much he loves Lizzy! I just have a feeling, Eli, that something very bad is getting to ready to happen! I don't know if it's going to come from Mrs. Darcy or the Col. I just have a feeling that it's going to be big and someone is going to be seriously hurt!

So Eli, how many more chapters until we get back to the present? I am ready to see them share some love without any obstacles! LOL

But Eli, you know that I have really enjoyed this story and you are truly a wonderful writer. I can't believe that this is your first story! I can only imagine how wonderful your next stories will be! Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!

Until the next wonderful chapter!

Brandy

Elenita.... Oh my! Oh my!! Oh my!!! Wonderful, tender, sweet chapter, dear. This is a lovely christmas gift indeed. Merry Christmas to you and to all the Mrs Darcy around the world

Unfortunately, Brandy,much as they love each other, this reckless behaviour must be paid, somehow. Don't you think? We can't go around the world tacitly encouraging adultery after all! So next chapter will be fuuuulll of angst, I can promise that. Still, it is closer and closer to 1815...

Karinita. Muchas gracias.Merci, thank you.Get ready for something shocking for next time, though.
Anyway, I am relieved . The lady who reads my story for flow, quite enjoyed it until the very end. She said she even cried a lot with emotion!So that must mean that there are great probabilities that you, dear fans, will also enjoy it to the end, too.

My chere ami,Mihaela,
I hope chapter 16 has fulfilled all your requirements!Darcy and Elizabeth are very much in love , and the Colonel is at long last cast away. Are you happy now?Or are you still mad at Elizabeth? Your silence disturbs me!Or perhaps you are too much concentrated in other things now?

Querida Elena,
Muchas gracias por esta magnifica historia. El capítulo 16 es simplemente hermoso. No hay duda de que el amor verdadero de Lizzy es Darcy, y para comprobarlo, uno solo tiene que comparar esta escena tan íntima y tierna a la vez, con los momentos de pasión compartidos con el Coronel Fitzwillian en el capítulo anterior. De nuevo, gran trabajo y por favor, que el próximo capítulo aparezca publicado muy pronto. Feliz Navidad y felicidades por tu historia. ¡Ojalá yo tuviera tu talento!

Now in English for everyone to understand.

Dear Elena,
Thank you very much for this wonderful story. Chapter 16 is just beautiful. I have no doubt Darcy is Lizzy's true love. One has only to compare this intimate and tender scene with the passionate moments shared with Fitzwillian in the last chapeter. Again, great job and I hope the next chapter is posted very soon. Merry Christmas and congratulations on your story. I wish I had your talent!

Chère Eli,indeed your chapter 16 fullfilled (some of) my expectations (some of, yes, as I am demanding a person, I always want MORE)

Indeed, if one could read only this chapter and not the rest, one would think that everything is perfect with Darcy and Elizabeth.

As it is, I have still two questions lingering...
One is only "chewing" at my satisfaction: what is the difference in Lizzy's head when she said 'I Love you' to the colonel and when she said now to Darcy ? I mean,is she still confused as you pictured her some time earlier ? I surely hope she made her mind - and for good !
The second: of course Darcy would do the honourable thing - but why I am so dissapointed then ? Of course, we all knew it wasn't to happen and that from the beginning.
Anyway - I liked his enlightening of Lizzy as to 'his marriage'.I should think she would be tormenting herself knowing he would have any intention to bed AdB.(or maybe not ? is she still that innocent ?)
And of course, his burgeoning idea of the divorce was 'a happy thought indeed'.
But we also knew that this wouldn't be going to happen either. And now I wonder: why ??
What is going to actually happen as to trap Darcy for the next still 3 years if my maths are OK ? Is there any condition on the contract with lady Cat ? And what Elizabeth will do meantime ?
Well, I know I am not going to find out anytime soon....
So, better to wish you all
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ángeles. How very nice to find a spanish speaker! D'you know? LCT is now available in Spanish, too. It is a wip and anyone wising to reseive it must just email me for it. Well, I must say I was thrilled with your praise.But I really believe that this is team work.One has the ideas, another the means, and some others are generous enough to help in so many other ways...you cannot imagine all the dedication so many people employ for your enjoyment!!Editors, correctors, mediators and writers all working together for you to sit up in front of your screens, pull out your shoes and dream...

Mihaela,
So? I guess you have not been reading the forum...for many of your questions have already been answered, hon

Honestly , chére,Je ne comprend pa your position. Ma belle, Elizabeth feelings are very clear in chapter 15, at the very end...But then again...those who have only loved once, surely will find it very difficult to comprehend Elizabeth's feelings. However those of us who have loved twice (specially at the same time) will be in full capacity to do so

Chapter 17 is up, dear fans. Enjoy!

Hi Eli, great chapter! This question has been plaguing me for a while and now that you are alluding to it, i must ask; Who is loving twice here? I originally assumed that the title had to do with Darcy, but he has only loved once, has he not? Is this more about Elizabeth loving the colonel and Darcy? You did promise a happy ending, did you not? How can i read the story in spanish? Thank you and all who are involved in this wonderful website, specially to our great webmistress Rene.Best wishes for a healthy and happy new year!

Thank you Lorena. Angst is always welcome, is it not? I knew you would find the answer to your question in this chapter.
AS regards the title, it is open for you to decide. But, wait until it finishes , okay? I believe the answer to this query will only be found in the last chapter.
I will be sending you chapters 1 and 2 in Spanish tonight. Okay?

Wow, this line is greatness: You have nourished in me feelings I had not tasted until now.

I wasn't expecting this chapter to be so crazy, it made me dizzy...

Romantic, are we? Good. Ser gut. So you will love the following "crazy" chapter next week, Kajak...I can promise next is crazy, indeed.

Thank you Elena for another great chapter. We do love angst, don't we!!!! Can't wait for another chapter. Renee, thanks for posting. I was having withdrawal symptoms over the holidays. Keep up the great work! Cindy

What do you mean withdrawal symptoms? Anyway...
Glad you've enjoyed chapter 17, Cindy. Gosh! I cannot believe Mrs Darcy has already posted chapter 17!! Time flies when one is having a good time...

So...Darcy goes from some blood? As much as I hate Lady C, hopefully, he doesn't do something rash.

I cannot believe Mrs Darcy has already posted chapter 17!!

To keep such a beuatiful chapter to myself would have been too cruel and selfish. I simply had to share!

R~

Eli I love that line also (kayak) you write so beautifully of their affection/passion for each other....this chapter BREAKS MY HEART though, it HAS to be her voice at the gazebo!! PLEASE
awaiting the next chapter.....and they dont see each other for THREE years????? impossible!

Renee, thanks so much for posting....awaiting the next

wishing everyone a wonderful and healthy New Year

and they dont see each other for THREE years?????

I bet he'll do a lot of...

...to keep his thoughts from Elizabeth...

If only... poor fellow... He will have to face his destiny, after all he laid his own bed...now he will have to sleep in it.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15