Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée O. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

My pleasure Lin.

I just read all ten chapters again. I must say that I am not sure what is going to transpire in the lives of the Darcys, Bingleys, Bennets and the Fitzwilliams, but I am confident that Lizzy and Darcy will end up together. (I hope) I have to tell you that the more I read your story, I find that it is one of my favorites. I am a Col. Fitzwilliam fan and I hope that he does find his happiness, even if it is with Lizzy. However, re-reading the story again, little clues in the first few chapters, seems to indicate otherwise. Thank you Elena for keeping us entertained.

Mo.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your words really touched me.I know it is a long way until these three( should I say four?)finally find their way home, but I am confident that in the while, until the mystery of their relationship comes to light, all of us will be pretty much entertained.

chapter 11 is up. Enjoy!

Thank you so much Renee! Not 1 but 3 stories update!

I can only imagine this rendezvous could be the factor that affect Lizzy's decision to marry Colonel, now that she is certain who her true feelings go to, am i right? Care to spill more about the story's direction, Eli?

Looks like Mary has a possible romance evolving! I rather like it actually. She has long been neglected among all the sisters. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Elena,
I've just read chapter 11, and let me say it is just superb. I find the dialogue between Darcy and Lizzy so sad and yet so beautiful; there's an air of melancholy, unfulfilled longing, the certainty of what could have been and never will be. In a way, it reminds me of Robert Graves' poem "Love Without Hope". I don't know how things will turn out in the story, but as in real life, there are always seconds chances, and I'm confident Darcy and Elizabeth will find theirs. Congratulations, and keep writing like this. Being a Spanish speaker myself, I must say your English is brilliant!

And thanks Renée for posting this wonderful story.This is one of my favourite stories ever! Love,

Ángeles

Dear girls.
Your warm words really touched not only my heart but also my ego.Thanks you very, very much. Truth be told, chapters 11 to 13 are my favourite ones. You must have noticed I am a very romantic sort of person, and find in this languishing relationship of Darcy-Elizabeth-Fitzwilliam real romanticism in the purest form. I am sooo glad you find the story appealing! I promise I will do my best to keep quality to the end! But I must thank the wonderful people who proofread for the brilliancy of my English!!

Gio.
I am glad you like the nascent romance bt Mary and Mr Forester. Though I am not planning to make a big issue of them.(I usually skip those parts when the story concentrate in any other than the main characters) Usually secondary characters merely fill in gaps. In this case they will have an important role in the oncoming chap.That is why I brought them up. But I agree. Mary has been overneglected. Even by Austen herself, don't you agree?

Again....wow

What a chapter. Now what??

Elena, I love your story and I am so excited for more great chapters.

Sandy

Beautiful simply Beautiful. Thank you so much Elena and Renee for such an endearing chapter. She will always love him, that is enough.

Surely, Lizzy now realizes that she cannot possibly marry Col. Fitzwilliam. Maybe she and the Col. will have a heart to heart talk and they will come to an agreement not to marry. What a tangled web you have weaved for your characters. Poor Jane, she could talk to her aunt, or could Col. Fitzwilliam be the answer to her prayers. (waggles eyebrows) Keep up the great work, love this story.

Phew!!! That was steamy and overwhelming....I think they raised the temperature in the orangery several degrees. Where will you take them next??

I adored the fact that Mary finally got some attention from a gentleman of a similar bent to hers. Give Mary a little romance, I say!

Your Chapter 11 is wicked..poor Lizzy..don't know bout William..he is married..and still "in the market" for more love...hmmmmm...never mind..I know that Anne will not be there anymore..what a twisted story.........38 - 11 = 27 chapters more.....I'll be out of my mind dear Eli....Renee, can we have 2 postings a week???????or 2 chapters at one go.....

Ma cherie !!
What a chapter - I suppose it is what I could best get for now... LOL
So much passion indeed... I would of course like that Elizabeth admitted openly her love as well - yes, I know, never content, that's me..:-)

Ima, I second that - let us beg Renee...:-)

Eli - I wonder why chapter 13 is a favourite of yours ?! Because it would be only focused on Colonel Fitzwilliam ?..
Can't wait for whatever you prepare for us, ma cherie..

This story just breaks my heart!! I can't stand the pain that D&E are enduring because of their own stupid decisions and lack of communication, not to mention the life Anne has had to endure. To never know love, even in marriage, how tragic- only to die so unsatisfied!!! I am assuming that in this story Darcy & Anne's betrothal was more than hoped for, but actually expected. Yuck! I wish Anne had stood up to her mother for once!!!

As much as I adore the Colonel, Elizabeth belongs to Darcy. I cannot bare to see them married. The Colonel deserves someone who loves him with her whole heart!! I believe that Elizabeth's 'love' for him is really rebound feelings. I just hope she sees this in time, but our beloved heroine seems to see everything else important in hindsight, so who knows? Let's just hope that Mr.B has sense enough not to give his consent.

I am addicted to this story, it is truly great and very well written- have mercy and post 2 chapeters at a time, pretty please!!!

Sandy,Mo,Julia,Rita,Ima,Mihaela,and JT
I am sorry I cannot answer you one by one as I usually do. But you seem to have written all at the same time. I thank you all for the quick response you have given to chap 11. I can only tell you that I am positive you will enjoy chap 12 as much.
So some of you would like more of Mary's love story?Hmm I am not so sure. Will you not skip the whole thing longing to know more about E&F/D?
Lovely comments ladies. You have made my day!

Eli,
This chapter just made my heart flutter! The love that Lizzy and Darcy share can be felt and then the heartbreak of not being able to be together. At least they finally admitted to each other that they love each other although, that can sometimes make things worse, when you can't get your desires when you know the other wants it as well!

As for the Col., I know he will be back on the screen and I almost dread when or if he finds out about Lizzy's feelings for Darcy! I just hope they aren't "caught" in anything to ruin Lizzy's reputation since he is married.

Anyway, Thanks to Renee for posting another chapter this week and wow what a way to end the weekend with 3 chapters at once!

Eli, this story is truly wonderful and I know I speak for all when I say, please post again soon! And thank you for a wonderful story!

Brandy

so much angst! I am suffering! Thank you Eli!

Brandy,
I will never get tired of saying the same thing, for you really are so grateful readers that it is a pleasure to post every chapter.
You are right. E&D have a terrible befuddlement of emotions.But they love each other.
Let us wait for Colonel Fitzwilliam's reappearance on the scene and see what happens!
Linda,
I cannot believe I have lived to see someone thanking me for making her suffer!!!

What a beautiful chapter! I can only say the next two chapters will probably have us all happy and confused of how your next chapters will continue...

Looking foward to see if Mary gets a fiance!

Mr. Bennet's next reactions will be very interesting. But, only time will tell! Looking forward to the next chapters, as well as your next story

Oh Roberta!
You more than anyone know how much I enjoyed writing the scenes at the orangery(the orangery chapter as we came to call it)Eventually, it became obvious that it would have to be cut in three different chapters, each one as enticing as the other.
Thanks for your comments and happy faces!

My dear Eli,
it seems to me that you have no intention to clear up this mess with Lizzy and Darcy...but I don't mind this angst at all! So, go on, just put our sensitive souls to the test a little bit more...hurry up with the next chapter - and thank you for posting this one so soon!!!!

Dear Sheila,
Thanks for taking the time to tell me your opinion. And I must say you will be enjoying this angst for quite a bit of time. If everything goes smoothly, we will be enjoying of some romance in the meantime.

I just read chapter - wonderful, I LOVE THIS STORY, it is by far my favorite, just cant get enough!
Please post more soon....
Does this agreement for correspondence between Georgiana and Elizabeth open the door for future communication between E&D during years he is married? Would that communication be the reason she gets invited to G's "coming out"? Oh, I can't get enough!
Great writing and thanks R for posting!

Indeed Theresa
The plot is pretty much at sight now, isn't it? Soon more to come.

What a lovely chapter. It makes me long for a masquerade ball! Thanks for throwing some attention Mary's way.

Okay , okay. Ladies. You will have to help me here. How many of you would really like to hear of Mary's endeavours? I shall comply, much in Mrs Darcy's own style, with the wish of the majority.So let me know. Is that all right, Mrs Darcy? Be quick, for chap 12 is almost ready.

Eli, I absolutely positively love this story.
Everything makes sense and I love it!

Thank you for being so dedicated to it. I don't have to wait as long! :]

Hm. Frankly it would be nice to see mary in a relationship, but if its cost is to put D/E on the backburner.. NO WAY!
I like the idea you had, just a small sidestory.

ONce again, beautiful story. My favorite on this site!

Thank you Kelci. This is the first time we "talk", aint it? Thing is, this story is my first born, you know.I will take into account your view. Still, no way I will put D&E&F's story aside in pursuit of a secondary line.But, if you really, and I mean really, really want some more about Mary and her Mr Forester, I could make a few adjustments to the next chaps.

What a lovely suprise, I had not thought we would be getting another chapter so soon, thank you Renee, thank you Elena.

And what a chapter it is, such a steamy greenhouse, do you think their tropical plants shall be flurishing due to the temperature rise?! Poor Lizzy, how can she be expected to act the virtuous lady with a temptation such as Darcy before her I begin to feel for the Colonel though, does he really have to a have a wife who loves another? Better that he should suffer now than in the long term, there must be abotehr woman for him As ever im loving it.

I agree with you. But hold on. Who said Elizabeth does not love Colonel Fitzwilliam?

OKAY, Now you have my attention again.......Lizzy she loves the Colonial .....nononononono, she simply has "gratitude love" right, She belongs to Darcy!! Surely this cannot be! I like to Colonel and the attention he pays to Lizzy and I like that Darcy has a little competition now and then, but I know Lizzy will stay true to her real feelings....

Tee hee hee, evil twin says, maybe she does love the Colonel, and Darcy......perhaps she could have them both!!! These regency chaps seem to be forever house jumping anyhow!!! The Colonel will do doubt be spending some time away you know at war, and Darcy has his "Business" one man may just not be enough ....it could work for Lizzy, but somehow I doubt these are the kind of men who like to share!

By the way Eli/Elena which do you prefer?

Eli: "But hold on. Who said Elizabeth does not love Colonel Fitzwilliam?"

YOU. BIG. TEASE !

I do say that, if that's ok...
Shall we open a pole ?....

Bring on chapter 12 ! pleeaase !

Eli,

The story keeps getting better! I can't wait for Chapter 12.

Oh ladies. I have such a crush on both of them. I just cannot make up my mind! They are very different and at the same time very similar. I guess Elizabeth has the same problem. Have you not ever been in a situation like this?

They are both lovely but I can't help but be upset by Fitzwilliams earlier part in telling Elizabeth about Darcy coming between Bingley and Jane!

How could he have avoided it? All is fair at love and war.

Dearest Eli, dear fans, chapter 12 is up. Enjoy!

Unfortunately I cannot announce it on the what's new page at the moment, my host is experiencing some technical difficulties, but hopefully you check this thread...

I'll be away all day; work in the morning and in the afternoon off to Utrecht to listen to my daughter's speech who reached the finale of an essay contest within the framework of the EU Erasmus student exchange programme.

For me she's already a winner, but today is the day for her... and for us her parents!

So, I hope to post further tomorrow or maybe tonight.

& to y'all
R~

Thank you, Renee! My congratulations to your wonderful daughter...how very proud you must be of her.

Eli, that was so sensual that I'm nearly speechless. What an agonizing place they find themselves in....and how on earth will she ever be able to look Richard in the eye? What will she say to him??

What a heart wrenching future they face...we know 5 years! Gulp. Thank goodness we won't have to wait that long!

I am proud, Rita, she's a magnificent girl!

Anyway, I managed to post the announcement after all.

Happy reading everybody!

R~

Oh wow! That was quite a torturing love-making! If only they were allowed to lose themselves completely without the restaints of their situations ....

Now i am very curious to see how Lizzy is going to face the Colonel!

Eli- leaving aside the knowledge of their separation for the next 5 years - this chapter was wonderful...

Of course this does not change anything and it was not particularly proper or appropriate - but wow - at least they made the best of their situation.

I suppose she cannot in good conscience say now that she could have feelings for Col F as well - even if you tried to insitigate us to believe it (you, tease !).
But I cannot imagine how they would succeed to live the next 5 years on dreams and memories.

And I have to say that I wouldn't expect of you to have Darcy call her 'Eliza'....

Renee - Congratulations ! You must show us some photos...

More, so soon, what a treat!

What a chapter, what a very naughty pair, I am starting to disaprove of Darcy Oh I want them to be together and all that, but he IS married, and should know better. Plus he cannot make good with Lizzy so why tempt her to ruin her reputation and her happyness by giving her heart completely to a man not in a position to own it. Bad Darcy. Five years is a long wait for Darcy to be single again, and for Elizabeth to have to wait. I'm beginning to think that she should give up on Darcy and enjoy herself with the Colonet. Something I thought I would never say.

As always a pleasure to read.

Ps Renee, I hope you have a lovely afternoon.

Rene, you are a great webmistress and have excellent choice in your writers! Congratulations on your daughters success!

O.K. Eli, down to business, how long before the 5 years pass (in terms of chapters)? I think i am going to wait until that chapter is posted so i can read all this at the same time because the angst is unbearable. What are these two to live on for 5 years? YOu are torturing your readers, these are merely scraps madam!

Wow, what a crazy chapter. For some reason, I feel that the night might not be over yet. But maybe I am wrong? Anyway, for all of the U.S. folks, Happy Thanksgiving!

Lorena.
Oh, I am afraid I cannot disclose that information. Read on. I need the encouragement.
LisaJ
Wow!That is a revelation,indeed.Darcy turned out rather naughty, did he not?
Mihaela
Indeed I can.Only that Lizzy will find it harder to make up her mind now.
Gio
That is it! The confrontation promises to be worthy of reading
Rita
Yes. Darcy is the most sensual character ever imagined.
Thank you, all of you for your nice words. I really appreciate it.

Kayak. More to come at Georgiana's coming out, honey!

Oh Eli,
I awoke this Thanksgiving morning to find this new chapter and read it quickly and didn't have time to reply so I am doing it now after a long day of cooking, eating til my eyes pop, and visiting with family! So here is my reply now, better late than never!

WOW, HOT ,HOT , HOT . I was so pulling for Darcy when he came up the idea of "hide" from Mary. Although we know Darcy is "married" and it should be wrong, we know that he is miserable and truly only LOVES Elizabeth, so somehow I can overlook the marriage. And to fulfill her wish ! I bet Darcy never eats another orange without having very fond memories! LOL

As for the Col, I know he will be coming back into the picture soon and I look forward to seeing how Georgianna's and Elizabeth's relationship blossoms! So much to look forward to and I hope you will continue to post chapters regularly!

Eli, did you say this was your first story? Great job and I can only say that this reader is already looking forward to what you will come up with next! I also thank you for the constant feedback, it is fun to interact so intimately with the author of a story we love!

Until the next chapter,
Brandy

DearBrandy.
Indeed it is. So much fun. I, like you, look forward to reading your comments. I know there will come a time when the angst and lust is over that the comments will diminish in length and regularity. But I enjoy them anyway.
You gave me such an idea Bran! Oranges!! I love you...thanks. You shall know about it.
I am happy you liked chap 12. Ain't Darcy gorgeous? How could she resist him, married or not?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11