Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Hummm. I forgive you Niketa. As long as you keep reading and enjoying yourself, which is the main purpose of my writing ...Well I cannot promise Fitzwilliam will give up so easily, dearest. We shall see ...

Eli, thank you for compassionately reading our messages. Well, I have tried to register in the fan fiction index mentioned by you, but I don't know how to access it. Can you help me, please/ Karin darcy

Elena, the chapters keep getting better & better
You can find the story you are looking for @
darcysaga.bravehost.com/

I hope this helps! It is a good story 43 chapters,so far! Great writing too!

Karin. I believe Roberta has just answered your question.Indeed, I merely wrote "The Darcy Saga" in the Google searcher and the link appeared. Just as easy! Yet, to get into the ff index, just follow instructions given in this site. Mrs Darcy has just answered this , including the instructions, to someone nicked "Negar", under "question" on the furum page just bellow the entries for the stories. The link to ff index is on the fist page in the website. I hope you get into the place. There are hundreds of great authors there!!
Mrs Darcy, You will have to acknoledge me as yopur private secretary...
Roberta, Thanks for your wrds, love you...

My dears, you'll find the link to the JAFF index on top of the 'stories' page.

The Darcy Saga by Sharon is entirely based on the new movie. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I prefer stories essentially based on the book, with or without elements of one of the movie adaptations. So, on my site you'll only find stories by authors who take the book as their point of departure.

I can't judge the quality of Sharon's, but since she's very popular, I bet they're very nice.

Eli, thanks for operating as my badly paid secretary

R~

Elena, I saw your reply:

Indeed, Jess.
The colonel is about to have a nice time...Get ready for some hot stuff.

Who is he going to have a nice time with?

Hlee.
Can you not tell?

Aren't you just adorable! Thanks for the prompt replies, now it's up to me to enjoy....... Long night ahead. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Yep. This is exactly us. Just adorable, aren't we, Mrs Darcy?

Hi Eli, been busy and now catching up with your chapters,,phew...it's been ....

Renee dearest isn't it time we have another chapter or two or three...or is my computer playing up again as I don't see chap 14 yet..been refershing it dilligently...

Hi Ima.
I 've been missing you! Nice to hear from you again.I just love when I find more than one chater of my favourite story posted.I know the feeling for once I had to travel deep down into the south of my country and it took me a good time to find a computer. So when I opened the site and found three chapters from Tanya I was happier than a dog with two wagging tails. Chapter 14 is certain to be posted pretty soon, I am sure. Lots of kisses for you

Hi Eli, you missed me?? Yup..been busy with the children having school holidays and all..am indeed looking forward to your next chapter (can't we get chapterssssssssssssss instead)..greedy me..you are indeed naughty Eli...what a great night..but he can't remember the finer details??

Renee dearest isn't it time we have another chapter or two or three...

Soon, honey, very soon... Mrs. Darcy's working her cute little ass off at the moment to keep the site and her real work up-to-date... Stay tuned!!

Sorry Renee for harassing...you are such a dear to put up with us (or me...).. ..before I forget..thank you Renee from the bottom of my heart for this great site... ..I can see that it is getting so complicated to juggle (??) with so many stories in line now....GREAT STUFFFF............

but p/s....I do miss Eli's story this week....

Renee..you are such a super duper lady..it is already out there as I was moaning and groaning in the Forum..Yippee......................

Read the "What's New" page, honey!

And TY for your lovely slap on my shoulder, I need it once in a while.

R~

It's me again........Eli..such a wonderful turn..Georgiana's loving gaze...Darcy clumsy??? compared to the suave Richard (oh yes... I forgot ..you have not unleashed the innocent Mr Darcy yet..) and they are waiting for another year to get married..yippeee..but you wicked woman..will Richard & Lizzy go all the way in their pleasurable activities meanwhile????...well most of the time it's the man who will have all the experience in the world..maybe in this case Lizzy can teach Darcy a thing or two on how to be less clumsy the next time round???? Phew..it's getting HOT HOT HOT

I u

and Reneeee thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

...tap... not slap...

YW, Ima!

Ahh Eli...I really don't know what to say! The worst scenario (after your hints about Colonel's enjoyment) i have been hoping to avoid has happened! Oh Lizzy, how could you! I would have thought with Darcy's branding (well, kind of) all over her, she would have rejected Colonel's attentions. I'm still in denial obviously, if this is a modern story, i would have accepted Lizzy's romping with 2 dashing men, but but..this is the regency era

And the Colonel has his enjoyment for many days too *pout*! Poor Darcy, still wondering!

Anyway Eli, before i pass out (no smelling salt), good writing since you can evoke such emotions in me
. Also the little hint of what might come betw Georgina & Colonel

Ima
WOW!!!This is what I call proper stalking.Really quixotic! Not even me in my heaviest times had I dared press so much on our poor Mrs Darcy. It is a good think you enjoyed it. I you, too.

Gio
I wonder if you had seen "the Libertine", "Dangerous Liasons" or "Valmont" with Collin Firth situated in the 17th/18th century, or perhaps have heard of "Don Juan"? Have you read "Twelfth Night", by chance? to mention one...Those are close to Regency(R T is more modern, quite close to the 20th century) and , my dear, these ladies were no angels.
Anyway Elizabeth Bennet is no angel. She is no Jane, yet she is still innocent and does not know what she is at... she is just exploring or perhaps letting them explore...But the is still untouched. I woder who will get it first...
Thank you for your wonderful comment, Gio. See you next posting!!
Plese, keep your wit Mrs Darcy. She is so hardworking!!!

Growl Tis all going to pot. I'm sorry, I still love your writing Eli, but I cannot like your stars.

The Colonel was just down right caddish, seducing Lizzy in a Wickhamlike manner, and almost blackmailing her to go along with his scheems. I know she is not complaining but really, it was a case of if you love me you will let me do what I like.

Darcy is rather dense and in denial - his drunkness does not excuse his taking advantage but it dose explain it. The Colonel dosent even have that.

Lizzy is acting worse than Lydia in my opinion and my respect for her has dropped. Im sorry, im a prude but the girl should not be playing along with two men, especically not best friends and cousins. All will out in the end, and nobody will be happy. I dont mind a break with Regency rules and a hot Lizzy with the one and only partner but two, its just pushing me too far.

I hope little Georgi gets over the Colonel and finds a man not in the middle of a terrible love triangle.

Sorry Eli, it sounds really down but I just wish they would behave a little better.

Im still loving your story and waiting for the next chapter, hoping that these decent people will do something to redeem themselves in my eyes. Its a credit to your excellent writing that I'm so annoyed with them all!

Hmm Lisa.
You had better stop reading now... There is still a long way to prudent behaviour...
Once the fire is lit, it is no simple affair to extinguish it.
I accept your critisism as well as your praise. Thank you

Yo Eli! Having recovered from shock, I dare to venture in and re-read the chapter. Still feeling abit disappointed with Lizzy's behaviour though !

Yes i had watched Dangerous Liasion before ... but this is P&P where Lizzy is prim and proper and only the best of man aka Darcy will bring out the sensuality in her (okay, that's my perfect world talking hahaha!).

Anyway please ignore my ramblings . This is your story and you must be really inspired to write with such twists and able to captivate us as well. Did you say in some posts back that next chapter will be back to the gazebo? I can't wait for that to happen!

Ooops. I am sorry, I must have meant next Darcy-Elizabeth "pleasurable" encounter (or hot, as you like it). No, the voice in the gazebo will not be revealed until chapter 19...Endurance, honey, endurance...

Oh, no,no,no.....I cant imagine I would be able to stop reading. Its addictive stuff, nor would I like to see you put out the fire....Im just hoping to see it fanned in a proper (well semi-proper at least )direction. If not-well I will enjoy the roller coaster of your twists and turns. Im still waiting to see what will happen between now and the gazebo in two? chapters time. One ball I guess, but what else? Please believe me when I say I was not intending to criticize you or your writing, im just a little shocked at the behaviour of your characters. . I cannot decide who, if any get my sympathy, they all seem as naughty as one another - and of course, naughty is not necessarily bad!

Lisa.
Do not feel uneasy my dear. I welcome both critisism and praise.I mean it. I suppose Elizabeth is quite out of character...but she will learn her lesson, much as Mr Darcy learnt his. Glad you enjoy the twists and turns of the story. You cannot imagine what awaits you...

This story certainly is addictive! I can hardly bear the suspense of how you will fill the time (~5 years according to ch 1) between the current chapter and the gazebo scene. Like other readers, I am surprised at your Lizzy's behaviour. But I enjoy the premise and the romance... write on!

Renee...I feel like a pest.. ....sorry for badgering ...as I said earlier I was caught up and not being able to check your site as often lately..so ..I sort of came back with a vengeance..sorry Mrs Darcyyyyyy ....Eli..43 chapters is a long wayyyy...I feel like a yo yo reading your story

you're such a doll, Ima. but you know, I've a lot of translation work to do at the moment, and simply can't find the calmness to concentrate on my writing unfortunately. So, it'll have to wait, but I am thinking of it a lot! Thank you for asking, my dear.

Eli, this chapter was too HOT!

Ok first the Col. I was so glad to see him get some lipaction! I know people may not like him, but I do. I mean the poor man was jealous and was told by his cousin that HIS fiancee has been possibly handing out liberties! He just needed to reassure himself that she loved him!

And Darcy, poor man still can't remember! Well getting drunk can do that to you! I loved the oranges on his desk. I would love for him to taste one and have all the lovely memories come flooding back!

Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Elizabeth, what are we going to do with her? She clearly loves Darcy, I mean she was thinking of his kisses while the Col. was showing her affection! But she knows that can lead nowhere and she is engaged with the Col and takes that commitment seriously, and she does care deeply for the Col. so why not allow him what she may feel is due his?

I like the Georgianna aspect of this! She is in love with the COL! I didn't see that coming, but hey I knew you wouldn't leave the poor Col. without someone truly loving him for himself! Please don't kill him off in the war though, I would rather him come home, break it off with Lizzy and live happily ever after with Georgie!

Now onto you Eli, you little devil you! I love this story SOOOOOOO much! This is my third try to write this reply but my #&*% computer keeps shutting down,so hopefully this will go through,so I sorry I have less smileys than normal but you know my love for you is still there! I hope you are still writing and I am already looking forward to your next story! You can't just stop now! You are truly gifted, so keep it up! Hugs and Kisses! Until the next chapter!
Love, Brandy

Brandy.
You really got my meaning. It is exactly as I feel for these characters. Thanks for taking so much time to answer... Yeah, Colonel Fitzwilliam is like a summer breeze in the praire, while Mr Darcy is like the hot wind in La Pampa.

Well, darn. I'm quickly losing respect for all involved in this triangle. There seems to be a total absence of fidelity in their hearts. Proclaiming love with one but kissing another (quite passionately). I totally trust you, Eli, that this will all end well but, I'm sad right now.

Wonderful chapter, Eli!

Susie Q

So, the Col. does get some passion released! And Georgie aka Sprout, soooo in love with her cousin! I bet that is food for thought !

Poor, poor Darcy! Can he ever remember? I can hardly wait to see what Georgiana's "Coming Out Ball" does for all who are invited

I look foward to up coming chapters
Maybe waiting for your is the thing I can hope for! Great job!

Oh, WOW!!!!! What a chapter. I am so glad that Lizzy and the Col. are going to wait and not jump into marriage. Someone or something needs to hit Lizzy over the head and wake her up. Doesn't she realize that to continue on is only going to hurt the Colonel ruin her respectability. (Which she has already accomplished, although, it is not widely known) How are you going to get the very lovely Colonel out of this mess, without him being heartbroken, but alive?
Please post soon.

Thank you

Mo

NO! NO! NO! This can not be! Last week she was in Darcy's arms and now the Colonel, HOW can he do this to Lizzy? How can Lizzy just let him walk away? And after all the passion displayed between them , and between her and Darcy? What are the three of them thinking? Oh what a tangled web they are weaving.
Oh well sounds like the Colonel is a smooth operator where Darcy much into his cups was rather rough BUT oh the spicy flavour of Darcy's kisses. Somebody get me a fan........

Well! Lizzy will have a lot of thinking to do while the Colonel is gone, won't she? And then there is Georgie, poor girl, will her affection grow for the Colonel during his absence.
Eli I don't know if my heart will be able to endure all of this much longer. What will become of me.
" I have truely enjoyed the last 2 chapters though."

Rita.
Do not be so harsh on the poor girl. She is confused and dazzled. Who would not be with all this male attention?
Susie.
Thank you very much. I am glad you like it.
Roberta.
What can I say? You are such a great person!!Thanks. I knew you would like the turn of the story. But there is soooo much just turning the corner, so : Hold on to your bonnets, because the juicy part is to come...

Mo.
Never mind. Fitzwilliam is a soldier. He is used to wounds. Meantime he is enjoying himself...Besides, soon he will have a bunch of flowers to pick from, you'll see, and that includes Lizzy. So do not pity him.

Julia.
So, bouncing Elizabeth is no big deal, is she? Well Julia, Make sure you have a good supply of fans for next posting...Or you will need an

Oh my! The only thing I blame the colonel for is not being honest with Darcy. He should have told him right away that they were engaged. Lizzy is just enjoying the lovely attentions from two sexy men, who could blame her? She loves Darcy but he's married. The colonel all but abandoned her the last few weeks thinking of breaking the engagement. He didn't have to decide to go to war if I remember correctly. Please don't make us wait too long!

Thanks Alicia. I agree with you. I cannot blame her. It is difficult to decide since her primary love is not available!!
Fitzwilliam is worried. He believes he can come back in a few months, when things have cooled down, Darcy a bit more resigned to his destiny and his marital state, and then, marry Elizabeth without distressing him too much.Remember he loves his cousin, his family, all this mean a lot for both of them. Colonel Fitzwilliam represents nobility and humility, kindness, consideration, inteligence but above all, he is a rational man. In the PP by Austen, he is cited by Darcy as a man of integrity to whom Elizabeth may appeal for the truth of the letter. He is a moral lynch-pin in the plot.
I just picture him as passionate as Darcy, to make him more... hummm...interesting, shall we say?

Eli, much as I can excuse Lizzy for waltzing (or tango-ing LOL ) from Darcy's arms to Colonel ones ... I am afraid that this chapter only confirmed to me that the Colonel is a basically quite a rake himself...

He knows Lizzy having (at least) some feelings for Darcy and is willing to use the excuse of the asignment to postpone (even annul) their arangement to marriage.
But meantime, what a heck, let us taking advantage and having a hot party (kissing and touching 'intimately' and all)....
Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Eli, can't wait to see Lizzy's "mind" ... she is an intelligent person, surely she will give all the situation some thoughts... more like

Renée, ma chèrie, I thought you on Darcy's side with me...
See you next week !

Eli, AGAIN let me say up front, this is probably my favorite ongoing story in the world of P&P FF AND again, what GREAT writing AND this was one of your most tantalizing chapters. Having said that, I am such a loyal "E&D together" fan that I am in despair with Lizzy and Richard's "activity" I hope this is a "twist" for just the sake of "twisting"!! You cannot let me down! Their paths (D&L) MUST eventually lead back to each other...PLEASE LET THE VOICE IN THE GAZEBO BE HERS....
I know everyone seems to feel Richard deserves happiness and he does, but it is clear that he was just jealous over Darcy's thoughts about 12thNight with Lizzy, he needed to prove Lizzy was his but I cannot excuse that action. I feel he knowingly played on Elizabeth's sense of loyalty (to any good friend) not her love. If he was thinking clearly, he would be able to hear the differences in her answers as she responded to his questions about her and Darcy. He already understood the depth of Darcy's feeling for Lizzy...and yes, I know he found out AFTER he had started this declaration of affection to Lizzy but I believe he could have still stopped, as he mentioned to her father. On the other hand, YES I know Darcy IS MARRIED and deserves what he gets or doesn’t get; L&R deserve to be happy but it is clear that she still thinks of Darcy and clear that Richard can easily think of other women (his thoughts about Georgina) If they can BOTH swayed so easily in their thoughts alone, how can their affections be lasting! Is this what you want us to see??? OR it is ME JUST HOPING!!! I just know delaying their engagement for a year or so is the eventual ending of their engagement...SEE HOW INTRIGUED YOU HAVE ME! However, knowing that there are sooo many more chapters (both excited with anticipation but despair in waiting) I'm sure this will not be resolved quickly!

Ma chere
Fitzwilliam is in love with Elizabeth. Definitely. Elizabeth is in love with Darcy. Also definitely. Darcy is married, definitely too. Lizzy kind of loves Richard, cause he is a very good looking man, marriageable,fun, and above all, interested in her.
That is all about this.Much as Fitzwilliam knows the feelings Darcy harbours for Elizabeth, he knows his cousin cannot do anything about it. He is a briddled horse.
Eventually, Elizabeth will get married. So why not him?, he thinks.Let us just wait a bit, though, so that Darcy gets used with his new situation and that way he hopes he will not suffer that much. He is now trying to make out whether Lizzy feels for him. Let us see what happens next week, shall we?

Theresa.
Is it? Truly? You are not making this up to spur me on posting more regularly? Gee! I am flattered!!
Well, let me answer your queries. Fitzwilliam is astonished that Georgiana is infatuated with him! He still has not said a word about loving her. She is just a beautiful girl, the kind of girl Fitzwilliam "fancies", but she is Darcy's sister, which is worse than being Darcy's girl. Do you think he can move that way so ungingerly? I think he cannot!!!Still, Georgiana has very good taste , and she likes them grown up and experienced!!Perhaps because she has lost her father.

Do not freak! Hope against hope, and you will see everything will run just smoothly

Thanks Eli, just needed to hear those words!
Hope there's another chapter this week!

Oh dear, oh dear! This is so exciting I dare not read, at least not with both eyes. Looking through my fingers for safety, swooning won't do, not yet anyhow. And Eli, I am an old (40 years' reading)JA fan, but it was the new PP3, that opened the lovely world of fan fiction to me, so now I am a true addict to everything related to PP, "and I'm proud of it".

So Karin, 40 years of reading Austen is quite a lot. What have you read so far? I am Austen's fan too. I have read all her stories but one.If you are such a fan, you will notice how I have played with the personalities, dialoques and quotations from many of her books in LCT.Have you? Can you tell?
So you like the thread of the story... I am happy. PP fanfiction grabbed me when I read the story Renee , Lisa and Roya wrote based on " Christmas Carol" by MT. When I entered the world of ff, I could no longer leave. I took to write this story because I wanted to put my favorite characters at my mercy.

Well, Eli, I've read it and I can't help but feel a bit miffed with Lizzy. She is doing wrong not even nowadays would it be ok do something like that. Can't help but feel a bit angry with her. She really needs to make up her mind.

That is a very different reaction from what I usually feel after reading your story. So I have to congratulate you on your terrific writing. The many emotions I feel are brought about by your carefully written words. LOVEIT

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13