Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

As promised Elena, this was a most invigorating chapter. Great things happen to those who are patient and wait! Darcy and Lizzie, wow !

I loved how he said "I will endeavour to prevent her from seeing you".
What a sly guy! I loved it! I was reading and giggling at the same time, when my son and nephew tryed to spy on me! I shut my laptop quick!

I anticipate the next 5 chapters to control my inquisitive mind. Your writing skills are great, and as I said before, I am looking forward to your next story!

I will write a comment when i become concious again!

"You gave me such an idea Bran! Oranges!! I love you...thanks."

Oh Eli,
I can't wait to see how the "oranges" come in to play! Glad to be of any help to make this story juicy (just like an orange) LOL! I look forward to your next chapter! Hope it will be soon!

Brandy

Roberta.
Thanks for your encouraging words.Let me just warn you that Mr Darcy is a very naughty character, and he will go on having his ways very soon. Be ready,
As for Elizabeth . She is a wise girl. two lit candles. Just in case...

Lindsey.
Looking forward to it.

Brandy,
Let me just tell you that I am at it

Elena, that is an awesome chapter and an awesome story! Please post more chapters right away! I hope Darcy and Lizzie will make-out more. Lizzie wasn't thinking when she told him she would tell Georgiana where she would be in the future because Darcy will be wherever she is at. I hope Lizzie will break her engagement. It's not fair to Colonel Fitzwilliam because she loves Darcy.

Well, Susie
I'm pleased that you are hooked with the story.
I believe Mr Darcy would like that, too. Let us see what the future brings!!Keep reading!

When will chapter 13 be posted? In five days?

Susie Q from Texas

Susie.
Indeed, sweetheart. Usually LCT is sent to Mrs Darcy's beautiful hands first day of the week and the story is posted either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.Remember that there are sooooo many good authors in this site, that Mrs Darcy has her hands full!!
By the way , you must thank her for posting Love Call Twice, twice last week!!

Whew! The most heated chapters so far but I took your advise and reread the beginning, so now I can't wait for Georgianna's coming out party, though I can't help feeling sad for Lizzy and Darcy already. What a mess they have made of their relationship! The Colonel will be heartbroken, there is no way Lizzy will stay engaged, I think she will feel extremely guilty for what happened with Darcy and her love for him.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm giving you my heartfelt thanks for providing us all such wonderful and "invigorating" entertainment!

Jess,
I suppose thanksgiving is very much related with thanking. So, despite in my country we do not celebrate it, I thank you for your words.
Indeed, many a heart will be broken. But there is always time to repair sorrow, isn't there?
It is a good thing you have gone back in the reading. I believe in so doing you will be able to see through my writing and foresee what is going to happen. Many details afford that guessing.
Chap 13 is soon to come.
Love
Eli

Chapter 13 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Oh great chapter here Eli! The Twelfth Night aftermath of Lizzy, Darcy, Mr Bennet, even Darcy's valet are accounted for . I'm curious if Colonel will talk to Lizzy before he accept his summon, will he be the one to annul the engagement, or Lizzy will do it . Will we know it soon???

Good chapter, Eli! After I ate breakfast I had to go on the internet to see if a new chapter of "Love Calls Twice had been posted. To my delight it was! I'm diappointed Darcy didn't really remember what happened the night before. Poor Elizabeth. In love with two men. And poor Fitzwilliam, going off to war.

I have a question; when will you go back to their present? You know, at the gazebo. Will it be right after Georgiana's party? I cannot wait for Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy to get together for real. I know it's bad when Anne just died but...

Anyway, I hope another chapter will be posted very soon.

Susie Q from Texas

What exquisite pain and joy jumbled all together, Eli! Both Darcy and Elizabeth scenting the other on their skin...'sigh'.

Richard and Mr. Bennet's dilemmas and the valet's priceless discretion at Mr. Darcy's unprecedented behavior. I am adoring your characters more with every chapter.

What a tangled web you have woven! Which thread (whose conscience) will you choose to pull on - Colonel F., Elizabeth, Darcy, MrB??? I also would like to get back to the scene at the gazebo but for now will enjoy the ride. Thanks for the new chapter!

Oh, thanks girls. I am moved.
I love Darcy's valet, too. He is a very discreet man, thanks goodness!
Elizabeth's situation is fascinating!!She is facing a new turn of the leaf, is she not?
Let us see what happens next week, shall we?

Too bad we have to wait a WHOLE week. See, I'm a very impatient person. Anyone else's fault.

The thing is, I love your story, very much. Thank you for making my day.

Will Darcy have to go to Elizabeth to see what occurred. And BTW, did more occur than what you told us?

Thanks Kari.
You make my day too with your nice words,every time I look at the forum!
Kajak
What you see is what you get. And Yes. I believe Mr Darcy will need to be "reminded" of his exertions on Twelfth Night. Let us hope Elizabeth chuses to show rather than tell him.

This is too much! Darcy doesn't even remember all of the lovely things he said, what a shame. The colonel needs to run for the hills, Lizzy doesn't know what she is doing. Poor colonel! This is all Darcy's fault marrying that sickly creature...dope!! Please don't make us wait too long.

"Heaven forbid," Elena! I do have to say what a great chapter!!

Ol' Darcy is his worst enemy! I wonder how Elizabeth will ever deal with her dilemma?
I wonder if Darcy can remember any part of the evening?

Poor guy, then the Col.! Oh my such troubles

Great job, can't wait for the next chapter!!

Eli, The revolations of the Twelth Night's activities are coming into light. For Shame, For Shame, For Shame, NOT!!!!!!! Perfect chapter Eli all the excitment keeps me & . Oh but poor Richard he is defiantly caught between a rock and hard place Well that's the best I could think of while I'm at work and trying to juggle to many things at a time. I think I better go now. Can't wait for your next posting Eli, Love your story

Thanks Roberta. Alicia and Julia.
I hope ypur boss doesn't catch you Jul!
Nop, drowsy Darcy can't remember where he was standing.Too bad! But, fear not! He will soon have certain lady to remind him!!

Darcy briefly decided to quit drinking. I hope he follows through. If he should talk to Lizzy again, maybe she should tell him about what happened and what he missed by being totally soused to the gills. She could point out Hurst as an example. Looking forward once again to next week or the next post.

Thank you

Thanks Mo.
I am sure Mr Darcy will get over his drinking habits , soon as he realised what he has missed !!

Eli,

I send you hugs and kisses for a wonderful chapter! Let's start with poor Darcy, man is hungover and thinks he has possibly lost his virginity and can't remember it! Both him and Elizabeth are enjoying smells at least (while Elizabeth can remember touches) Poor Mr. Bennet is worrying about Lizzy and what she was up to. ( intact??? And my dear Col., possibly off to war with a broken heart and willing to save Lizzy from shame of having to admit about Darcy...What a man! And Mary, finally getting some action! Oh Eli, you gave us so much in just one chapter I don't know where to begin to praise your writing but I will just say thanks and I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
to you!
Brandy

I must say, Brandy , I also admire your writing. Wow! Thanks! Beautiful remarks. Indeed , I love Colonel Fitzwilliam. He is a true gentleman, and a loyal friend. And you shall see his other attributes ( and I am not talking of his azure eyes), soon enough!

Coming back to home from holiday trip pleasantly surprised there were TWO chapters to read! Thank you Mrs. Darcy and Eli! And what chapters, beside myself!!! This is such a great story and even though the periods of time change, it still flows, your writing is wonderful.. I do feel so sorry for Darcy and Elizabeth, even tho' I know they create most of their own turmoil, Darcy by not saying out loud and Elizabeth by not listening...UNLESS they are touching! But for him not to remember...oh my, surely Lizzy will tell him should he ask. And how can he walk away from her after this....can't imagine! HURRY MORE MORE MORE

HI!

I have been following this story and must say it is quite good. It has a very original style to it. I enjoyed the orangery scene very much. I also enjoyed Darcy's moral dilema the morning after. He doesn't even know how far it went due to being so far in his cups!

Both of them wanting to hold on to the others scent was really lovely. You have painted the picture of their longing for each other so well. You've made Darcy so pitiable in his marriage, but you've given us hope by the way you started the story with Anne's death.

Thank you for this captivating story. I am surely enjoying it!

Amy and Theresa.
Thank you, very much. Although the story is already finished.(Hurray!!)your words always help me as regards what you guys want the characters to do. Authors write to please their readers. Every now and then, I make slight changes, add some scene here and there, add more details to a certain meeting and the like. So keep telling me your opinion!
I also love the scene in the orangery. But there is this one coming up soon, that I like best...
Keep reading and enjoy!!

No need to worry Eli, for my husband is my boss, We have been in business together for 23+ years. Yesterday was just a busy day but I am so addicted to reading I have to sneak a few minutes or so in every once in a while. Can't wait for more, have a great day.

Eli,
I am almost sure YOU,little , will make him remember all - or at least to get a very thourough report...
Because what could be most tormenting for him than to live with the memory (or the imagination, if it would be only the report)of what happened ?
And you delight in torturing him...so...

Can you PLEASE promise me few chapters without as much as mentionning your beloved Colonel ? De preference, the last ones ?...

Loved your writting, as always and can't wait for the next one !

Julia
I am releived your boss is bound to be understanding!
Mihaela
I do not want to break your heart, but I believe I told you that the colonel would be coming back after chapter 13. So You have had your share of alluring Mr Darcy, now back to my gentlemanly colonel( well, he has his attributes, too). But Darcy will be back in all his force later on.

I had to comment too, still waiting to know the "voice" at the gazebo...
At Ann's funeral Darcy's reaction (falling apart!) at Jane's announcement about Elizabeth coming shows he has definitely had distance and time from her; I remember he mentions hearing about her 3 yrs ago.....oh, how sad...please she cannot have married Darcy would have heard about that right?????

Eli,
I was reading some of your previous thread responses and to hear that you have finished this story!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you have been working hard on this story and you know I just LOVE it! I just had to pass on the congrats! I know we have many more chapters to look forward to, but I hope your muse is already working on another story for us, so we won't have to wait too long, when we have finally come to the end of this wonderful story! It will be so sad to see this story end! But I for one am already looking ahead! (See how greedy I am!)

Brandy

Dear Theresa,
Good job! You have guessed (or at least you have done your homework)
Psst!The voice in the Gazebo is only three chapters away

Brandy
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Really, this is the most exciting thing I have ever undertaken.You cannot imagine how much I have cried and laughed and felt during the process of writing it.I have tried to do my very best, and I am really thrilled to have found such receptive people as you guys are.
You are right. There is still a long way to the bottom of this story.
Enjoy!!

You are right. There is still a long way to the bottom of this story.

I think I can speak for everybody if I say that we don't mind, dearest. The longer it will be the happier we are with each and every new instalment.

Still so many chapters to go... happy thought indeed!

R~

Eli/Mrs. Darcy - Special request...NEED THOSE THREE CHAPTERS POSTED!!!!
Could it be a holiday season present! Remember this request is just a tribute to your writing and this great story!

Oh, Renee. What will you do with this greedy people!!

This chapter gave me a flash back to my university time. Morning's when our whole flat woke up wondering what happened the night before and trying to peice bits of it together. Luckily we never got into scrapes like Lizzy and Darcy - such good girls and boys....

I like it, I love the confusion, but these people really are begining to bug me. Darcy needs a good talking too, he needs to stop behaving irrisponsibly. As for the Colonel, I was on his side last time, but now. Happy for her body and her respect, happy to do without love....hidious crime - what about Lizzy and her feelings, what about her being denied being with a man she can love. (regardless of her actually feelings the Colonel should have been thinking about it) Of course lizzy is no angel anymore not a proper young lady at all, when will they all begin to behave as the aught.....and how is Jane simmering away with Bingley?

Three chapters till the gazebo, one parting, one ball - what else is there in store. I'm looking forward to finding out.

Ps. Cant you bring Collins in somewhere, there is enough wet flannel to cool everyone's passion!!!

Lisa
Excellent questions! I am afraid I am trying to show real people, with their weaknesses and flaws,not the absolute heros we are bound to find everywhere. So the colonel,despite he is a true gentleman, behaves in a selfish manner because he is in love, but in true he is a generous man; Darcy , you will see,is still very proud and stiff when not drown in brandy,but as good and loyal as Fitzwilliam.He is just going through tough times, you know. Elizabeth is a headstrong girl as in PP and her forwardness is playing a good part in her transformation into a woman, an ardent and passionate one.She is not sure of her feelings, yet; but soon, she will find out...
Does this satisfy you?

Oh very satisfied, I understand your reasons, the three of them are just frustraiting me. Your writing however is very enjoyable, if if I do want to give your characters a shake!

Eli, loved this chapter! I love it that Darcy was not willing to wash away the scent of elizabeth from his neck(lovebites???) (although he doesn't remember much). I think Mr B will be barking down his neck pretty soon. The Col is in such turmoil I feel so sad for him. I'm sure since he's your fave that he will have something very nice happening to him soon.

Once again I must praise your awesome writing! Thank You!

Indeed, Jess.
The colonel is about to have a nice time...Get ready for some hot stuff.

Lisa,
Funny that you find the scene so similar to your college days. One lady sent me an email, and she told me she felt I was writing about her love life.

Eli, It's been 4 long days since we heard from Lizzy and Darcy, I feel like an impatient little kid Please MaMa Please

Love calls twice, I just adore it, but it is just as much as I can take, soooooooooo exciting! BTW anyone who knows where I can find "The Darcy Saga"? Seems I have misplaced it, ang I quite like it, with its' connection to PP5

Shame on you Julia. It is about time you grow up!. Come on! You cannot complain about either regularity, or length of chapters. At least not now. Be patient. Mrs Darcy must be eager to oblige you, but you must remember there are other stories waiting to be posted as well. But you add to my pride!!Thanks

Karindarcy.
Thank you for your words. I am happy you are enjoying my baby story. Unfotunately I have no idea where to find the Darcy saga. Have you tried at Jane Austen Fan Fiction Index?

Hi ive been very bad and have not beening telling u how much i still love this story,but i have been reading"!!!
Every times u have me hooked opened mouthed looking towards the computer beacuse im in shock.
I like the fact that Darcy has a remineder of the of all the Kisses and slowly it will come back to him
I have to say im glad that the Cornel is going away and i hope Darcy does to so they can both give Lizzy some space to make up her mind about which one.
I can't wait
Niketa

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12