Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Jess.
Can you explain yourself a bit more?
At first sight it looks as if you do not like the chapter. Then you end up telling me that it was terrific!
What is it exactly that you object to in Lizzy's behaviour?
Remember she cannot follow her heart because it is leading her towards a married man, who is not even willing to take her as his mistress. He said so himself! So? Why do you think she is wrongdoing? Because she is discovering hidden pleasures?

I'm sorry for making you feel that way. Let me first say that I love this story very much and every chapter that i have read. I truly mean that always! You are a terriffic writer!

Now these are my opinions on the characters. I guess I expected some contrition on Lizzy's part. I kind of see her as heartless at this point. I know Darcy is taken, but the liberties that were allowed, while both are committed to someone else, the fact that she feels she is still deeply in love with Darcy, it just does not seem fair to the Colonel's emotions at all. I just feel that she should be feeling EXCEEDINGLY guilty right about now. Honestly what exactly would you think of a girl getting double her pleasure in our times without any thought of remorse crossing her mind but instead at times imagining she is with the other guy.

I guess maybe I am way too experienced (my way of saying old-fashioned). Like I said, your writing sparks emotions of all sorts and together with Laughter and sadness also comes some angst. Please look at it as your writing sparking all sorts of emotions in a reader and remember that only the very best writers can do that.

Well Jess. You have certainly touched my ego. Thanks from Mars to Earth.
Back to the topic. Girls who derived and give pleasure are called wanton, men who do the same are called experienced. I do not understand this prejudice. Elizabeth, my Elizabeth , is a young, unexperienced, badly educated in terms of men and sex girl of twenty sth, as every gentleman's daughter should be. Suddenly, she is between a married, though unexperienced, lover, and a nice, though experienced fiancé. Both of them exciting her in all conceivable manner .Do you really expect her to merely feel remorse? Of course, she will feel terribly bad. Do you remember how she woke up after the night in the orangery? She had been crying the whole night through.
Now, Elizabeth has to leave Darcy behind! Richard is the future. Not Darcy. This is what she is trying to do. (Perchance it is a hopeless exertion, but she is not the writer , how could she tell?)
Nevertheless, she is so naive, that even though she had felt the bulk of a man against her flesh, she does not comprehend its implications. At least not entirely. meantime she is discovering her own pleasure and she is curious and terribly driven by her passionate nature.Okay! She is a wanton girl!

Plesae tell me there is still time for a posting this week!!!

Be patient Theressa,
I am just making little changes to the thread. It is for your own good and pleasure!

Dear all,
I have just sent Mrs Darcy chapter 15. This means that our host will post said chapter as soon as she has time to do so.
But since many of you are a bit touchy as regards Richard/Elizabeth/Darcy romantic story I thought I poem might do the trick.
Sor Juana Ines de Cruz(a nun)wrote the following about men blaming women for their weaknesses.
"Hombres necios que acusáis
a la mujer sin razón.
Sin ver que sois la ocasion
de lo mismo que culpáis"
Thoughtless men!You blame women without real reason
not seeing that you occasion what you blame in them.
I believe it is a good way to introduce chapter 15. Hold on to your bonnets!Blazing lady at large!

Forget the bonnets, Eli, I'm strapping on my helmet! LOL

next chapter pleassssssssse

Late for rendez-vous this week, ma cherie ?..

"She is a wanton girl! "
So you say - and I kinda like it !
I don't mindher being as wanton as she wants - but ONLY with Darcy...

Well, you DO know I am single-minded in this aspect...

Ok - so we are waiting patiently for chapter 15 ! We have only run through 1/3 of the story, right ?
Oh, my poor nerves, Eli !

Chere Renée - relieve us soon !

HOW YOU TEASE US!!!! I AGREE WITH MIHAELA, ONLY WITH DARCY!! And please I need the "gazebo voice" by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please renee....I humbly beg!

Oh Eli I hope your not teasing us I could go for a little libido, after reading A&R I am feeling a little deprived

You will have a bit from both worlds: The chapter promises to exalt pleasure but your sensibilities might be hurt , I know... . I hope you will not get too mad at me after you read it... I promise chapter 16 will definitely be THE chapter for you Darcy's fans. Chapter 15 is Fitzwilliam-centered I am afraid.

OK, I am ready for the new chapter already! But maybe I am not, considering what you just said Eli. I really don't know if I want to read it. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid...I don't trust your Fitzwilliam.

ditto ditto ditto
just send me chapter 16 or better yet
POST 15 & 16, right everyone!!

Yes, exactly T. I think that might help get over the heartache of what I think I will be feeling after reading Chap 15.

I ditto that Theresa I'd like to see chapters 15 & 16 also. What do you say Eli?

Ohhh That would ruin the whole expectancy that you guys find so thrilling!!! If I did that you would soon have nothing to read! LCT is a long story. As far as I had seen, those who had already read it all through found it completely engaging till the very end...So, take it easy girls. I promised you would have a gift for Christmas (though I do not celebrate Christmas myself)!!! I hope my betas will help me with it!!

OHHH OHHH OHHH The postman has just arrived! Guess what he brought! The book I purchased through Mrs Darcy's site!!!!! "Darcy and Elizabeth, Nights and Days at Pemberley"..I wonder why "nights" comes before "days" in the title..mmmmm...I'd better dive into it right away! Turulu!

"Fitzwilliam-centered"!!!! OMG! I don't know how i will react to the next chapter but bring it on Eli! I'll have to clear my table of heavy objects in case I got too worked up and smash my computer screen

Eli,
If you don't post ch 16 in the same time as ch 15 I will SPOIL for you the book as I HAVE READ IT already...

Please Chere Renee !
We, the members of Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- I being the leader, of course ,
ask you to have mercy on us and post the Darcy chapter before Christmas as well

Eli you cant refuse us ALL!!!!

Ohh Mi dios!!!
You are terrible!!! How dare you threaten me? I 'm the big powerful Oz! Do you forget that the future of your idol is in my hands? What if I threaten you to marry Elizabeth with Fitzwilliam? What would you do then, hah?

ELI!
would you do THIS ?!
Would you be that heartless ?!

(wouldn't you like an honour membership to my Club instead ? )

Indeed, Mihaela!
I have been a member of that club for more than I can remember, as my jealous husband very well knows.
Direct your whimps and begs to dear Mrs Darcy now. She is the one in possession of the formulae to love in chapter 15...There is an enticing invitation to dream at the end of it!

Which Mrs Darcy you mean, Eli ?

"our" Mrs Darcy - chère Renée ?
begging her to post soon ? or to wait until she has 16 as well ?

or 'yours actual' Mrs Darcy to beg her to take leave faster ?
(oh, Ok, this one is bad and morbid, but I can't help! )

Yes Eli, it's just that, playing with the characters, finding the quotes in a different context, and all this, "What if.... Lizzy had shown her feelings more eloquently, what if the letter had never been read, aso, aso, ". You can imagine, I think what powerful companions to my whole life these texts have turned out to be. I find myself relating to people, circustances and moral issues from JA:s work. Like many others I am a special fan of PP. I have a soft spot for Mansfield Park and Persuasion, that I find darker than the calmer PP. Sense and Sensibility "is not bad either" (Bridget Jones launching Kafkas Motorbike....) And i keep PP on my i-Pod, in a lovely complete version

Actually, Karin, you neednt bother explaining the quotation. BJD is my favourite movie ever, and I know the script by heart. I particularly like the last scene!!!
That kiss sends me to heaven and back!!!

..more of the Colonel "educating" Lizzy before Darcy coming back into the picture in Chap 16 ..this is causing a lot of heartaches amongst Darcy fan... .Renee darling can we get Chapters 15 and 16 together as a Christmas & New year present please..or for the fainthearted Darcy fans..maybe we just have to skip reading chap 15 until chap 16 arrivessss ..don't think I can manage that..being the impatient me ..Renee and Eli..there might be a lot of jumpy people for Xmas if Chapters 15&16 are not together...please considerrrr

oH oH oH Ima.
You will not be disappointed in Richard.And there is some of Darcy and Elizabeth in chapter 15. Chin up. There will be a lot of Darcy afterwards...

My dear girls, Mrs. Darcy wasn't so well yesterday and kept to her bed... But, today she's better and uploaded Eli's chapter 15 immediately for your weekend enjoyment.

Renee dearest..please take care of yourself first..and do not be bothered about your impatient fanss..we will be nowhere if you are not welll...hope you are feeling better...Thank you for chapter 15...am speechless .... but not that I did not expect such turn in Eli's story...phewwwww hot hot hot..take care Renee

I am sorry to learn that, Renee. Get well, dearest.

Thanks girls, I have a quiet weekend before me, so I hope to relax and maybe write a little myself. My great friend Lisa L went through the prologue and first chapter of my old/new WIP The Grand Tour, and she had such good advise! I'm not quite sure now whether I'll focus on AVIT or TGT... On both isn't possible anymore at my age!

May I suggest that you should finish or at least round up, if you know what I mean, chapter 10 of your unfinished story? I would realy appreciate that...

AVIT pleaseeee....if you ask my 2cent opinion...I will love you forever if you get that 2 firecrakers together sooonnnn ..Hmmm there I go again,,,donot mean to pressure you toooo much...but with you pondering which one to concentrate...AVIT pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

p/s take care dearie

OK, OK, OK, Eli, I wasn't disappointed. I should have had faith. Can't wait for the next chapter though and since a year passed so quickly, can't wait for the next four years to pass so we can see who is calling at the gazebo. Three more chapters, right?

I am sad and conflicted. 'sigh' I'm tightening the chin strap on my helmet for the next chapter!

Chere Renee - I hope this will make you feel better - and maybe in the right disposition for THE letter in ch.10... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eli - I am very very upset with Elizabeth !Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have tried - really tried - to understand her. I understand how frustrating must be for her to discover she had feelings for Darcy- yes, that she loved him actually - now when it is too late. Also that she might try to get herself in the best possible situation - and this is why she accepted Fitzwilliam...
But after sharing that intimacy with Darcy and being told by Fitzwilliam that he wanted to postpone their marriage to still seek a phisicall relationship with him ?!
And WORST of all to say him "I love you" ?!
No, I cannot accept this. That she was infatuated with F, having some affection to him yes, maybe. I definetely agree that it is possible while loving someone to be able to have astrong affection for someone else. But this could not be love. And immediately after, again thinking of Darcy....
I hope you would redeem her as for the moment,I held her in very very low esteem.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hoping for a very very soon ch.16

Great chapter, Eli! But I must admit I want only Darcy kissing Elizabeth. Sorry. I know colonel fitzwilliam is her fiance, but I rather have Mr. Darcy kissing her. Although he's married--he is not really married, you know? I mean, I usually don't like adultery, but in this story I wouldn't mind. I know that sounds wrong but...

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I'm begging you to please e-mail chapter 16 to "Mrs Darcy" early next week.

P.S. If I'm busy next week to post here, I would like to say Merry Christmas!

Hey Ima. This is invasion of territory!

Kajak. I am glad that you were not disappointed.I told you you wouldn't be.

Mihaela,
Gimmea break! Elizabeth is just 21. What does one know about love at that age! And she really thinks herself in love with him! She cannot accept that she still loves Darcy, mind you. That will make her only more unhappy. I must contradict you, dearest. She did not seek physical contact with any of the gentlemen.She is merely the recepient of both Darcy's and Fitzwilliam's ardour. What Fitzwilliam had not pondered was that Elizabeth had been schooled by Darcy. Her passionate reaction is completely understandable!

Rita, come on. Do not be such a child! Stop pouting!

Susie, I believe my dear you will thoroughly enjoy chapter 16.... In this order...

Hi Eli, great chapter, but when will we be back at the funeral? Any estimates? The suspense is killing me.8H

Great chapter Eli!! I do understand Elizabeth and feel bad for her. She is in such an awkward situation. Stupid Darcy!! You are right that she does not seek out anyone. I know that Darcy made the choice to marry Anne (fool!!), and I don't condone adultry, so I'm just glad that we know in advance that Anne dies. I'm trusting that things will eventually be put right for everyone!! Oh please post another chapter before Christmas!!!!

Okay,
Thank you JT. I am sure that nobody likes adultery. Anyway these things happen...and once they happen one cannot avoid the consequences... I really appreciate your words.Go on enjoying the story.

Lorena. It will depend on Mrs Darcy's health and time. I suppose there will be one more chapter... before Christmas ... and another before New Year...

Oh, oh, oh Lorena I am sorry. I completely forgot about your question....let me see... there is this one when Darcy and Elizabeth...mmmm...then this one when everything... ...then there is this one when Anne wishes to mmmm ...and then it comes Fitzwilliam...and ahh yes. Then is the funeral. Poor Anne... Everybody wants her dead! So that makes some...mmm...Can you do the sum?

OK Eli,I believe that adds up to chapter 19 being the magic number to bring us back to the funeral. Anne wants to mmm...GROSS!!! I can't imagine, so please don't be graphic!! That would traumatize me too much. I can imagine Lady C insisting on watching to make sure the deed gets done. Poor Darcy!! He'll really need the brandy then... his memory would need to fail him completely again!!! YUCK!!!

Anne cannot be all that bad, can she? After all, only the good die young...She was good and kind enough to die young to Darcy's relief! Poor thing. Don't you think she might also be pining for some affection , too? With such husband, who would not be?

Ughh!! Anne with Darcy...no, no ,no..please I beg of you!! Have mercy!!

Relax... There is still a lot to walk until we reach that path...When in panick, re read chapter 1 & 2...

Sorry Eli ..got carried away with the conversation..let's just put it to anxiety due to your Chap 15...I am an ardent fan of Darcy...but since the Colonel is the "experienced" fiance of our to be Mrs Darcy (he he I insist..in my dreams though)..and Darcy here may need a lesson or two (Michaela will definitely not agree with me)...I am finding myself swaying a little bit (just a bit ..)..let's put it to "education and experience"...he he he...but can I sway a bit more Eli...I was juuuuuuuust thinking jussssst now..if you are done with LCT...what you could come up with a Modern P&P where your creative and twisted mind(that's a compliment though..) can go a longerrrrrrr way ...... Sorry Eli..for the invasion..sorry Mrs Darcy...I was just wondering..in future should I have suggestions like this..where do I post ???

What a treat Eli! Such a loonnnggg chapter . I enjoyed it tremenduously but not so much on Lizzy's too passionate nature with Colonel (or wanton if i may use this word without much resistance from you ). The main perk is now that Colonel is gone, in comes Darcy !

Chapter 16 will be a HUGE treat to all of us sure! And what's this with Anne and Darcy?? She's offering herself to him? He already cannot stand her attitude and looks, I really wonder how is he going to bed her
Anyway, let's see how you are going to wave magic in that aspect

And do take care Renee! It's Christmas and New Year celebrations coming up, you would want to be have heaps of fun without being bogged down.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14