Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Did I say as much? Cold, cold....

Eli, now I'm really baffled....someone help me! Any ideas

I just must JOIN THE CHOIR CELEBRATING THE GREAT AND FUNNA WRITING! Was it you Jess who confessed to the pleasure of reading the texts and this forum after a hard day at work? Eli, this is lovely exceptional writing

I can confidently say that none of you find so much fun and entertainment than myself!!Thank you for your beautiful words, dear Kari, Jess. I too , enjoy terribly getting into the forum and finding your little messages and comments. Besides, I have never found anything bad or rude like it sometimes happens in other sites, and that is thanks to our wise hostess who I thank from the bottom of my heart. I love you all...I wish LCT were never endingSmileyCentral.com...

Well, girls. Dear Mrs Darcy has already got in her beautiful hands the longest chapter I could have ever imagined to write...Phew!I am exhausted!
So be on the alert because the triangle start re shaping, the metamorphosis is on...And I am sure some of you will find it quite shocking!!

Well I am new to this story and have fell hard for it! I love it and can barely wait for the whole thing to be finished so i can know what happens. I hate reading stories that are still a "work in progress" because I am far too imaptient but with your story I couldn't help myself.

Well done, and can't wait for the next chapter to be up, I check back every day.

This is the third time I have tried to answer to you m, and welcome you into the forum. My PC is not working very well. I thank you for your kind words. LCT was born after I got very angry with a certain author who had me hooked with a wonderful story, but left it unfinished almost at the end. Ever so often one comes across such things. I hate when they do that. So I made up my mind to write a story that might appeal my own taste and at the same time I made a point to finish it before posting it. And this is how LCT is posted in this beloved site, once a week. Welcome!

Eli, I love this story!!! It is so addicting. So, when you say rectangle, is there going to be another lady in Darcy's life or the Colonels? Thanks!!

Dear JT.
I am sure you will be able to answer that question by yourself tomorrow or the day after, when dear Renee posts chapter 19.. you cannot expect me to ruin the great suspense, can you?

Could the rectangle involve the Colonel and Anne! She seems pretty desparate for attention in that area. Just a thought but that would certainly be a shock. Can't to find out who, what and where!

WOW, THX FOR THE WARM WELCOME, HOW SWEET OF YOU!
Well I hopped on with fingers crossed b4 bed in hopes that the new chapter had been posted, sadly it was not but instead I found your sweet welcome and then even better news that your addition to this wonderful story will be posted within the next day or two....

HURRAY

I will be checking back constantly now. This is by far the best story I have read because I love the angst and your story has a lot of it! LOL

Thx for sharing it............

OH
And I also have to say that it kills me knowing that this story is already finished and we are getting it "spoon fed" to us. AHHHHHHH
I want to read it all in one night it's just soooo good!!!
See, I told you I was much too impatient, LOL...again

Take care...

finished and we are getting it "spoon fed" to us.

I'm afraid so, M (welcome BTW)... I wouldn't want my visitors to get an overdose, you know...

Never fear though, I will post it before the weekend is over, perhaps before Saturday is over... perhaps before today is over...?

You are just wicked Renee...(There is a tango lyric that goes like this)...como juega el gato maula con el mísero ratón( wicked like a wicked cat toying with a poor mouse)

You are just wicked Renee...

How come you know me so well?!?

Anyway, I'd love to learn the tango, but my husband doesn't co-opertate... So sad, I so love to dance!

R~ <-- off to prepare Eli's chapter

HURRAY, it's here....
thank you..... thank you..... thank you!!!!!!

Here it is, gals. Enjoy!

R~

Oh Eli you left us another cliffhanger! This is fantastic - Anne is dead, we know who's the voice at the gazebo, and everyone is together now (except Georgina)...so this new participant to the rectangle of love is it Georgina or Jane?? And mine mine! Jane having her amorous thoughts about Darcy But at least she is aware it's hands-off policy here hehehe...

The man in the library must be Darcy right? Colonel can't possibly reach there faster than him?? Oh man! Can't wait for the TWO reunions of Lizzy with the TWO gentlemen

WOW!!!
Im really getting annoyed with Lizzy cus shes breaking the Colonel heart.Im really glad 2 know she really loves Darcy.Im really hope its Darcy voice
Im really shocked about what u said to Jane.Will the Colonel have an affair with here beacuse lets face,as well it shes not happy with Bingly,i can beleive she like Darcy .
There Lizzy,Darcy,Colonel,Georgiana and Jane are there going to be any more people involed in this love thing.
I really really can't wait for the next chapter u just get better better with ur writeing and shocking me with all these twist and turns
Niketa

ugh, I am more frustrated then before! If the colonel gets between Lizzy and Darcy I don't know how I'll handle it. We have waited five years! Surely you will let them be together now. How many chapters do we have left? I know I am harsh on the colonel but he had his chance, it was his choice to leave. Have him get a little lovin' from Jane and move on.

WONDERFUL< WONDERFUL< WONDERFUL!!!!!

Can you post the next chapter tomorrow?? Tee Hee!!

Spoon feed us a little faster???

I know, it's just wishful begging on my part and I know I will have to wait, impatiently mind you, for another week now!

Please let it be Darcy in the library, please don't let the Colonel find her first.

You left us hanging again. For shame. Don't you know that we live only for Friday's and one of your wonderful chapters? Couldn't you have a little mercy on our poor nerves and post another sooner? You are most vexing. Where are my salts.

Now at least they are all together in one place and hopefully they will be able to work things out. I feel for Richard, but he did leave and he did stay away for a very long time. Didn't he tell her if he wasn't back within a year to consider their engagement broken? He could have written to Mr. Bennet during that time and possibly at least one of his letters would have reached Longborne. Oh well.

Great, Great Story. I look forward for more.

Thank you

Beautiful chapter! I love it! Please let it be Mr. Darcy's voice. They have been apart for three years and they need to see each other again. Will Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy get some alone time will each other in the next chapter?

Poor Bingley. Jane will have an affair with Colonel Fitzwilliam, won't she? This story is like my soap opera, but better! You even got the cliffhanger technique down as they always do in soap operas especially on Fridays.

I hope Mrs. Darcy will have mercy on me and for all of your readers and post another of your chapters very soon! I cannot wait a whole week to see if the voice Elizabeth heard was Mr. Darcy.

Susie Q from Texas

Well done, Elena! How exciting that the voice has been revealed!!!! So many different emotions flying around, Jane, Fitzwilliam, Darcy, Georgiana, and most of all Elizabeth!
I do love your cliffhangers ... How I will be on pins and needles like the rest to find out who the voice can be! My wish is it only to be Darcy , ah, but we all must be patient til the next chapter arrives, and is posted. Great job and hope you have a nice weekend! Renee, same to you! You both deserve a thumbs-up, and a pat on the shoulder

OK, thanks for the update,but I'm FRUSTRATED now!!!

I do feel bad for the Colonel to a point, but he's been gone a LONG time and never wrote etc.. He chose to go away before getting married too and said if he wasn't back within a year, the engagement was off. I don't think he has any right to know of Lizzy's behavior with Darcy. It's just none of his business at this point. I understand his wanting to know her feelings for him, but nothing else. It's obvious that D & E are in love and want to be together though.

Jane having regrets? That's new and I applaud you for this. I've always felt that Bingley's actions in the original P & P were not honorable enough to get Jane back. He deserved more blame than is actually placed on him. After all, he did abandon her. He does seem like a big kid and I've always thought that J & B had more of an infatuation than an abiding love like D & E.

I'm still a little unsure of the rectangle though. I'm thinking it might be Jane instead of Georgie, but with Jane married, I can't believe the Colonel would go there.

Please update soon!!!

Ahhahahah. I caught you all...
I was busy ironing today , thought Renee would post tomorrow, but then again I opened the forum just in case and... Voile! All your comments! I am amazed you guys love angst so much!
Indeed, Jane is becoming an interesting woman. Her personality is under development, though. She will need a little help from a friend to be bold enough to do sth with her love life... may be Darcy can help...may be the colonel...may be Charles wakes up...Who knows?
So, a soap opera, huh? That is definitely my intention...always to leave you wishing for more...
Thank you all for your nice words. Chapter 20 is soooo much better. You will just love that...Lots of LOOOVEEE is coming up. Get your salts and fans ready.

Eli, you have cliffhangers down to a fine art! Is it William? Fitzwilliam? My heart can only take so much.

Your take on Jane was fascinating to me....are you lining her and the Colonel up, dear? What would become of Bingles?? You truly keep me guessing with every post.

It was a fun one! Thank you!

Niketa and JTorres, I do not agree with you! I don't feel sorry for Fitzwilliam one bit. He took advantage of the situation way back when he was at Rosings for the first time. But I do like the little thingy you have going on with him and possibly Jane, Eli. Hopefully, that will work out and give us some excitement. I certainly hope that you do not make it a rectangle with Jane and Darcy. I really don't think Elizabeth could get over that...

Man, do you ever love to torment us! I fell asleep last night with the anticipation of an upcoming chapter and now you leave us with one more cliffhanger after already being cliffhanged for the last 17 chapters or so.

This is depressing. I will go back to work and sulk so more.

For your consolation, dear Kajak...you will not have to wait another 17 chapters to solve the mysterious riddle of the voice in the library...only 7 days.
I see that dear Richard have not lure you into his group of fans. Too bad...

Bingley? Who is Bingley?

I meant Charles Bingley.

Please give us a hint about what will happen in the next chapter. Will Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy get together and at least talk? That's what I'm dying to know.

Susie Q from Texas

Ditto with KayakChick! No sympathy for the Colonel
Eli, what a GREAT chapter, you cannot be tired of me saying this...enjoyed everything expect that it ended! You cannot break our hearts, the intruder has to be Mr. D!
Mrs. D - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post EARLY in the week, can we hope for that? You would have such a display of Gratitude! Eli's writing is soooo good that it is so vexing to wait! MY comments are caused by a compassion for this wonderful story and a loyal fan fiction of P&P....

I know who you mean, Sue... I was just teasing you...
Hons, this time is neither my choice nor Mrs Darcy's , but my beta's...who is very busy at the moment with a crew of sick teens at home and her own writing. But surely, she will have chapter 20 ready in a week's time. I promise there will be lots of tenderness and affection, and you will finally find out whose the voice belongs to...As regards Richard quiting Elizabeth...I can't promise that...

Eli, I just had a great thought. Send me your ironing and I will do it while you write and post sooner.

I love a working brain.

Don't you know that we live only for Friday's and one of your wonderful chapters?

Ha,ha,ha,ha. Indeed, Mo.I know the feeling. I am as adicted to FF as you.
Still, you made me laugh!

Send me your ironing and I will do it while you write
Mo! You are killing me!
I wish I could! I mean it!!

Jtorres and Niketa. You must know I completely agree with you about your feelings regarding Richard. I am at terrible odds with his future...has he not also suffered too much? He is a man of integrity and morals, despite Kajak's blind prejudice against him.

Okay, Kajak. I understand your point, too.I am not mad at you. You are hopelessly in love with this tall guy, and hey! Who can blame you?
Still, remember Colonel Fitzwilliam represents nobility and humility, kindness, consideration and intelligence. Jane Austen says he was not handsome, but I made up my mind to depict him devilishly so. So, another asset in his favour.

Eli i am so confused at this point?! Is Jane in love with Darcy?, or just looking for some action? I guess i am not sure how devoted all the characters are to each other.

Ah Ha, The Colonel and Jane sitting in a tree K I S S I N G. Please let it be so, I've been gunning for that bit of action for a while now. Jane could do with a reward for being so lovley and the Colonel is a talented chap. He could teach Jane a thing or two. Why not let her. Oh I know it goes against her wonderful angelic oh so saintly character. But a few years married to a small boy in a mans body could change a girl. Id forgive her!

AND it would distract the Colonel from interfearing with Lizzy and Darcy who I think belong together.

I'm guessing it wont be Darcy in the Library that would be just too easy...and not embaressing enough for Lizzy!

Looking forward to the next one. Things are hotting up nicely.

Thanks for the update as ever its a whole lot of fun.

Lisa

Dearest Lorena,
Imagine you are married to a man who takes his pleasure and does not bother to help you find yours...five years in this situation is good enough to make any woman feel something more than vexation. True, women those days were born to merely lie back and think of England...Still, Jane is not made of stone. Having two studs around her is no little thing, is it?

So do not be mad at Jane. She can't help it.

Thanks Theresa for your support! Eli: I can't believe you did not give us any hints. Of course I am looking forward to the lovin' in the next chapter, but I really want that lovin' to be between Darcy and Elizabeth. Please, OMG, Please!!!

And touche', I will only have to wait seven days but as I have seen your posts for other stories so you know dang well that SEVEN days feel like for-ever.

Can't wait for next week!!!

Oh, Lisa. How very romantic. But will not that be adultery? Mmm. So, if you do not mind adultery... what about Mr Darcy witnessing a tender scene between his cousin and his lover in the library? He gets very upset, and finds dear Jane looking quite fetching in her black gown. Perhaps he can be willing to seek some romance in Jane's arms...After all, what are friends for?

How cruel you are! I need to know and can hardly wait. But wait I will for your next chapter.

Sorry, I had my reply up trying to write it and I got busy at work. Didn't see everyone's replies. Lorena, I completely agree with your assessment and love it. Reading your reply made me want to see Jane and Richard together!

Regarding whose voice it is in the library, in the chapter, didn't Richard think that he would like to easedrop on the situation between Darcy and Elizabeth to see where he stands? If that's the case, wouldn't it be Darcy?

You are seriouly killing me Eli!

My mistake, I meant that I liked LisaJ's assessment of Jane and Richard. Sorry for the confusion on my part!

I guess Georgiana will not like to read that!
I agree that kissing is fine with romance, but I am sure I will not be wrong if I say that dear Jane is in dire needs of something more...ardent...if you know what I mean.

I think it was Darcy entering the library, since he rushed away from Col.F when he was told Lizzy was there. KayakChick's suggestion that the Colonel might do a bit of eavesdropping sounds plausible. He's not likely to hear anything pleasing.

I agree that Jane has developed a wandering eye as a result of Bingley's ineptitude as a lover, so she could certainly appreciate Darcy, but wouldn't ever interfere with Lizzy's happiness. On the other hand,I think she was really taken with the Colonel--he just might find some consolation with Jane, once be becomes reconciled to the fact that Lizzy is in love with Darcy. (One hopes he keeps his mouth shut about his suspicions of Lizzy's adultery. Technically, she's still a virgin.)

Looking forward to the next episode.

No Eli i understand Jane's reason for her adulterous thoughts etc., but the rectangle has not become clear to me. Originally i thought a new woman would come into the picture as a rival etc., then i thought Georgiana and Richard might be a possibility. Now i see Jane, Richard (who i do like by the way, very much), Darcy and Elizabeth? You said the geometry would become clear after this chapter, right? Or is it after next chapter? If it should be clear by now, then i should re-read? I do love the story very much, i'm just a little confused.

You certainly do sound quite convinced, Margaret. You are a clever reader, who always pays attention to what has already read...Thanks for your thoughtful insight of the chapter.

I am certain you do like it, Lorena. Thank you. The geometry is getting shapped. still, the puzzle needs more pieces to be considered complete.So, re read if you wish, but I believe the whole thing gets settled by chap 24, not before...

9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18