Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

click send, click send..............

LOL

I'm afraid I WILL need more encouragment...SmileyCentral.com

Eli PLEASE HIT SEND...........

You are right.........you are truly evil!

SmileyCentral.com No, no. First, you have to answer to this.Do you all promise there will not be any complains?

Complaints? Nope!
Whining is a different story though.....I cannot promise you that I won't be doing that........

Eli-
You LIVE for our complaints, and you know it! So I will make no such promise.

Okay, okay. You caught me there. Here it goes...for your disgust and horror!SmileyCentral.com

Eli...
I promise not to complain, however, I reserve the right to whine, sniffle, choke, or breathe a sigh of relief, depending on what you have in store for us!
Be gentle, even tho its not our first time!HehHeh!

You can do all that Frances. In that order.SmileyCentral.com

waiting here.........and not patiently!!!!

You're not James Bond's MI5's M by any chance, are you?

Anyway, I must ask a little bit more patience of you fans. Mrs Darcy is very busy at the moment, but as always doing her best...

Well... what are you waiting for then? Chapter 22 is up!

Goodness, the only person NOT getting any satisfaction was Georgiana. I'm a little encouraged that Elizabeth told Darcy that she was engaged to someone else. It will be difficult when he finds the letter in his coat, though. Jane, oh goodness...Poor stupid Bingley....

Eli!
I whined, writhed, choked, sniffled and then breathed a sigh of relief...but the letter!!You're not done torturing us yet are you? By the by...did Lizzy & the Colonel "go all the way"...I mean was there penetration? How bout darcy & Jane?I need it spelled out for me!! All in all, this chapter was quite satisfying! thank you, thank you, thank you!!What's next? Is there a duel in the future?

Wow I didn't think it could get worse. It did
I actually banged my fist on the p.c table when she said Fitzwilliam when Richard was there I thought yes!! ,then to have my hopes dashed because she did want Richard at the time. I’m dieing here.
I really can say how shocked I am to see Jane and Darcy that is really really wrong I cant take that I just done want to think about it. Its very wrong. I cant get my head round them. I really don’t want Darcy to sleep with her ever. I think he might go to her for comfort when he has the fight with Lizzy, plz don’t let that happen.
I want everyone to really shout at Lizzy look how much pain she is going 2 cause I don’t think she deserves Darcy or Richard. She going to kill them when they find out. I’m wait for the big argument. Its going to be good I’m guessing this is the calm b4 the storm
I’m very very hooked plz plz post soon
Niketa

exhausting

This story is absolutely... I can't even describe it! I'm appalled! What a mess!!!! How are you going to fix this?
I don't like this Lizzy and I hate this Richard and don't even want to get started on Darcy! And Jane????

Sigh...I really don't know if I can keep reading!

It doesn't even seem like Lizzy cares about Darcy or has as much passion for him as she does for Richard!Darcy just seems like a big wuss too...what is happening here?????

And Jane, oh dear, what a pathetic back stabbing excuse for a sister she has turned out to be!

I am quite beside myself over all this.

Like I said in my last post, I am exhausted after reading this.

not really happy with anything that's going on ~ what IS going?! ~ chaos!! ~ tis frustrating :(

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!
Thank you
Can't wait!

SmileyCentral.com Eli, What a chapter I am so mixed up, to much bed swaping for me. Well at least some of the questions I have pondered have been exposed. So what know with the characters of the story?

I'm not happy with the way things are going either. I only read half of chapter 21 and after reading the comments on chapter 22, I don't think I will read it.

Darcy has waited five years for Lizzy and what has it been worth? A woman who loves a man doesn't act this way.

I'm not saying your writing is bad it's just not my cup of tea. This story is a comedy of errors which does not appeal to me, but other folks like it just fine so in that respect it is good. Some people like Jane Austen and hate the Bronte sister. I'm one of those folks. That dose not mean that Jane Eyre is not a good story. It's just not my cup of tea.

So all I am saying is that this is not to my taste but I am sure it is to others.

A word from your administrator.

I'm not pointing at anybody personally, but it is my duty to point out that it is unusual in our fandom to bluntly express negative opinions about stories in an open forum. If you have strong objections towards a story or an element in it, I kindly request to either refrain from commenting or send the author an e-mail to discuss her work further, preferably in a civilized and friendly manner.

Personally, if I don't like a book, I just put it aside, if I don't like a TV programme I change channels... It's as easy as that.

Eli's story is challenging, it's different, original and mind-provoking. Not just your regular canon. Personally I like the fact that she's not romanticizing but that she turns our beloved characters into persons of flesh and blood with all their failings, needs and feelings. I think it's very interesting how she handles all the complicated twists and I'm sure she'll grant us our happy end... in the end.

cheers
Renée <-- off to bed

Oh, Elena! This entire chapter excited me so much!
Especially the part with Jane and Darcy in which I couldn't contain my laughter

The best yet!

Eli

At the end of chapter 21, it seemed as though your story was veering into tragedy. Darcy would undoubtedly be furious to discover Lizzy's betrayal with Richard, I thought.

Now with chapter 22, the story has, instead, veered into farce & I think may distance readers from the characters, since we can hardly take them seriously any more. Darcy's episode with Jane should squelch any self-righteous recriminations on his part if/when he does find out about Richard. The only good thing about that encounter is that now Jane really knows what she's been missing & perhaps can do something about it.

I think Lizzy needs to stay away from the brandy.

Richard got more than he expected, which was his own fault for pouring the brandy down his throat.

I daresay Bingley will be the only one to behave normally at breakfast the next morning.

This is definitely a unique plot, Eli.

Margaret

I agree with Frances Mejias, can you provide us with some clarification on what exactly occurred? Not sure about Jane and Darcy but certainly loved the interactions with Elizabeth and Darcy. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

Eli;
This is your story and can take it anywhere you wish! I think the main culprit for me is Richard since he knew Lizzy was drunk and still took advantage of her, knows she loves Darcy & Darcy loves her; and still doesn't take his horny self away. Lizzy needs to just stop all this sneaking around and make a stand for her man...Darcy! If Jane is unsatisfied with her man, now that she knows how to achieve bliss she should initiate some amorous playtime with him! He's not such an old dog that he can't learn new tricks! And what's going to happen to Georgianna? She loves Richard...but Richard has eyes for Jane...oh what a tangled web you weave!!

My comment is not negative about the writing. I am a fan of Eli's writing style and have been a fan and supporter of this story from the first post.

It has been quite a ride, but I think I need to get off now. Chapter 21 and 22 have done me in and even though I loved chapter 20 in all it's humor, I can't take the story seriously anymore. I no longer care. Darcy's hand in Jane's muff was the turning point, along with Lizzy's/Richard's behavior.

Keep writing Eli, I believe you have serious talent. I will keep my eye out for future stories.

I also wish the clarification on how far these couples went. I don't think the Col & Lizzy or Jane and Darcy went all the way. But I am also not sure that Darcy & Lizzy did either as far as penatration "sp" I think is was extremly gratifing foreplay thus leaveing them spent??? And if they did was it Lizzy 1st time, going all the way? Yes? Sorry if I was not tackful in my inquries.

I was sadden by Darcy not knowing on first touch that Jane was not Lizzy. But I under stand 3 years with nothing might make it difficult.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I am now going to tighten my seat belt more. I nearly fell out on curve 22

Oh Eli, this is indeed "the worst that could happen"! It was nail-biting when I read the "congress" betw Colonel & Lizzy, Jane & Darcy, and then Lizzy with Darcy. I kept thinking will they or not??

I can sympathise with Jane but it's a shame that she has to learn of pleasure via Darcy, i was hoping it occurred in her dream ONLY but of coz, that didn't happen in that way. Argh..and the stupid Bingley!

and now Lizzy, i just cannot stand her behaviour . I think she should be punished for creating all these havoc, or perhaps shot dead?

Dear all.
I selected this site , and only this site to post, because I noticed how friendly you people have always been. I must say it saddens me a bit that some people would just feel so betrayed over a piece of writing.There so many awful things in the world to be angry at!! As I told you when I began writing, I do it for the fun of it,and I sincerely do not expect anyone to take me so seriosly. Come on ladies. This is just a piece of fluf!!
Honestly, I apologize if I hurt anyone's sensibilities.
But nonetheless the story is already written...and post it will be, if Mrs Darcy still wants it...
love to all...
Eli

Linsey
Me too! I could not stop laughing when I wrote it. It is inspired in a biblical story. This man Jacob is tricked by his future father in love into laying with the elder sister ehn in fact he wanted the youngest.
(Gets him drunk and into the tent it was too dark and he did not realized the sisters had been switched until it was too late. In the end he had to bed both and they became his wives.
And I must thank you for seeing the forest and not concentrating on one tree.SmileyCentral.com

Margaret.
You must be a unique person. You really can be polite. I thank you. (Indeed. I cannot believe this simple story could raise so much dust!) So ...well. I hope you won't give up...

Oh my dear Eli,

This is my busiest time of the year (since I manage an Income tax office) but I finally managed to read the last two chapters! And what can I say....WOW! I am sooo anxious to see what happens next! I am a little (just a little) bit scared, but I have the utmost and complete faith in you and your writing!

Don't get too down, just remember you are the only one who knows how it ends, so far, and we just have to be patient! (even if that's hard to do) LOL

Here's some love just for you!
Brandy

Kari,Geo, Geri, Frances, Kayak... Cisne, Julia,M, Saira..Thanks for not getting mad at me.
Kayak: Next chapter your question will be answer.
Love to you
Eli

Oh Brandy. You have just sent me the doze of love I needed to go to bed not so blue.
Thanks to you and our beautiful hostess, Mrs Darcy.
I promise. The story is lovely, and has a beautiful ending. Those who have already read it through (three of my betas have) said that they just loved it. But of course they read it at a sitting. Noy everyone can be patient to stand angst and twists in small dozes. I have read it so many times!!It is definitely MY favourite!!

I have enjoyed this story so much. There has been so much angst and unrequited love. I think the reason people are so upset and/or surprised is because it has seemed like a serious drama until the last two chapters. For me it has just been such a drastic jump from angst to a comedy of errors. Of course I love your writing and want to encourage you to express yourself as you see fit. It's just that I think a lot of us have emotionally got caught up in the story. I never viewed it as a fun piece of fluff and so these turn of events have been completely unexpected. I'm sure noone means to offend you, I know I don't. You know the old saying..."everybody is a critic." It must give you some happiness that so many people have embraced this story so completely. At the same time I hope you don't take too much offense that we are disappointed the story hasn't turned out how we would have liked it to. The key being disappointed in the "character's choices" not with our wonderful author. I think you should be complimented by such an emotional reaction to your story, but then again, what do I know?

Eli;
The fact that you inspire and incite so much emotion from your writing is a testament to your great talent!
Si se puede! I love the roller coaster ride! Keep it coming! Quick question....is there a baby coming???

SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comNot yet. But coming they are...pretty soon.

Alicia.
I thank you. Indeed. Drama is in abundance in the rest of the story. There will be some fun from time to time...But this is definitely a drama.
When I wrote the end, I cried so much, that my husband came over to me thinking I was having sad memories of my mother!
What I mean when I said this is just a piece of fluf, is that it is something coming from an amateur. Not a professional writer. So no one can expect perfection as regards style and register.
There is a scene coming soon, that made me cried a lot. It is set at Longbourn. Darcy gets Mr Bennet's approval and Elizabeth runs to him. Richard witnesses the scene...it is so tender, so sad...I love it...
SmileyCentral.com

Oh, Eli. Now I know what you meant with "happiness for Darcy" in this chapter. Not the kind of happiness I expected... or let me rephrase it: Not with the person I wanted him to have this happiness. What can I say?? Remember the first posts in this forum, those about the ? I think I wanted for them to pick the cherry for the first time, together.

I am not complaining, though. I guess Jane and the Col. are the next best thing. And for those who want the traditional D and L, there are plenty of stories everywhere. Thank you for giving us options. And funny ones, to.

As much as I didn't want to read the next chapter, I just had too!! and I enjoyed every bit of it!!

I laughed....giggled...alot of OMG's and a couple of ooohhhs and alot of .....did they really do it???

I think everyone got a little of something and everyone enjoyed what they got, even though it wasn't who they really wanted it from...(I think)..haha

Nothing but good stuff wrote here!!!

I am so looking forward to the next chapter especially given a little preview hint of a chapter coming up!!

Thanks Eli for such a great job!!

Big Hugs

Sandy

Im sorry if any of my comments have hurt you but really im just glad a story made me feel something.i think there the best storys.
In P+P i love just love the rejection scean its just soo powerfull its my fav part, i just know that in your story its going to be just as good beacuse when the firworks start they are going to affect everyone.Im waiting for that bit!!!!
Again sorry if i sound angrey but i love ur story plz keep posting i dont think i can handel it half fineshed.U write fantasticly every time the littel twist and turns you do are fantastic they keep me hooked
Niketa

The fact that you inspire and incite so much emotion from your writing is a testament to your great talent!

I say amen to that, Frances!

R~

People!
Everyone has got a right to disagree!! I am not complaining. When an author chooses to post his/her story, he she knows one gets exposed. I was prepared for the wrath of the people. The only thing that sadens me is that people would feel discouraged to go on reading...I do not take offense. Don't misunderstand me. I am only sad because in a way I feel I am to blame...if only I would not have taken the risk of the comedy of errors.
But what can I do? No one can please everyone!
Mmmm. I see that some of you will be greatly and most pleasantly surpriSmileyCentral.comsed with the oncoming chapters...get ready for lots of bliss before the storms sets in Paradise!!

SmileyCentral.com
Oh Mrs Darcy! You are my angel of salvation!
Seriously! I did not take offense. You must not worry. And by no means I will stop posting.Besides , when these upset friends read(if they dare and really, really trust this "talented" author as they say I am )they will see that they will not be disappointed. Endurance..it is all in takes. There is a little bit of everything for everyone. Here some romance, there some hot sex, hither some angst, thither some fun.
Just relax and let me entertain you!SmileyCentral.com

Oh Mrs Darcy! You are my angel of salvation!
Actually, I see myself more as a big mamma protecting her children...

And you Eli, you're such a good sport, an example for us all!

R~

Goodness, was shocked to read all the responses this morning! Eli, you haven't really clarified for anyone, but my impression was that NO ONE actually had real full intercourse in this chapter (except Bingley and Jane, and it was such a letdown for them!) Otherwise the Colonel wouldn't have had to finish himself off, and it was somewhat clear to me that Darcy finished with Lizzy outside the vessel.

I trust you and am still enjoying this story. I did toy with the idea of waiting until it was finished to read, but alas, I have no willpower whatsoever! I will joyfully (hopefully) read anything you post!

Thank you Dana. Actually, I am astounded that some readers have not understood it. But I'd rather let the next chapter to speak for itself, for it will certainly clarify everything. As a matter of fact chapter 22 was in fact up to Jane and Darcy's meeting. But I thought that some people would follow me to Usuahia with pikes and bats if I left them at that. SmileyCentral.comThat is why I decided to include Darcy and Elizabeth in this chapter and not in the next. I guess it was a good decision, wasn't it?

Well. The next story will not be posted until LCT is finished, because I prefer to write the whole story through to avoid mistakes.I guess by April LCT will be over.
Thank you again for the words of appreciation.

14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23