Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Okay Eli, let me say first, that your story IS BOOK (published) MATERIAL....and as I have relayed to you previously I am an ABSOLUTE D&L loyal fan so the J&D did not make me happy AT ALL!! BUT having said that, it is just more evidence of the cleverness of your prose and the hold you have on your readers....THIS FORUM RESPONSE IS EVIDENCE OF THAT SO ELI & RENEE DO NOT THINK OF STOP POSTING!!! I am an avid reader and books that whole my interest whether I am in agreement throughout the read are the ones I enjoy the most. I also have faith that you will hold true to the original P&P love story even if it is not till your LAST chapter and I for one will continue to be mad, feel stumped, amazed at the twists, laugh out loud, and ENJOY>>>>>

Theresa.
I am most grateful to your faith. Indeed, you will see everything will be just fine for most of them. Of course...All in all this is a drama and some will have to pay for their mistakes...and suffer the pain.
But I cannot agree with you...book ,indeed... It would end up burned for heregy by E&D fans!!SmileyCentral.com
Thank you for your words. I am enjoying myself quite a lot!!!

PPHOOO!!! That was one very VERY exciting Chapter!!!*blushing like crazy*
Going to calm down now but please keep sharing your story with us, I think it's great and wouldn't even think of not reading it.

Thanks Eli! Great Job!

(I'd posted a comment similar to this on the 1st but for some reason did not post)

Gee, Jess. Thanks!
Yes. It has happened to me. Sometimes it does not post.
So you are one of those many brave, enduring readers? Congratulations. You have won the prospect of enjoying youSmileyCentral.comrself devilishly with what is to come...

Didn't I ask you to have Darcy sees Richard & lizzy through the curtains? didn't I ask to have them discovered? what did you do, you changes it completely
you extend the road to long, how much time before everything clears?

I don't know what is worst, really, Darcy and Jane making out or Richard and Lizzy
do tell us Eli, did lizzy actually called out richard or william when making out with richard?
now darcy and lizzy seems quite even are they not? both unconciously made out with another person other than each other. You did this on purpose to make me sided Darcy less ain't you? because instead of lizzy between two cousins, Darcy is between two sisters (yes, Darcy is to blame for carrying on and not noticing sooner, after all I thought he would remember every detail about Elizabeth, unless you're telling m that Jane & Lizzy atonnomy are too similar)

so, when is the next approx update arriving?
Did lizzy made it to Richard dressing room to delivery the letter or was it Darcy dressing room,
I'll read the passage again, but I got rather confuse at how further she traveled until encountering Darcy's pet dog.

I hope she did get to Darcy dressing room instead, because I don't think I can stand all the tension, I want it out in the open.

I also have a complain, that chapter seems shorter than others, I'm sure, you have to compensate to us reader somehow. look at all the comments you're getting? I wrote two just for the last chapter, did I not?

it seems you're not getting Jane together with Richard are you, however you're not saving him for Georgie either, at least that what I'm thinking
so, poor Jane, who is she going to end up with? she bad, dreaming about Darcy.

maybe Jane & Darcy could be together, I don't like Lizzy anymore, Lizzy can go back to Richard, Jane is good enough, she is her sister superiour and just because Jane seems quite does not mean she can't be like Lizzy, beside, Lizzy should not be replace, so Jane & Darcy could do well together, after all, dark and fair, quite oppersite and they make a beautiful couple, everyone says so,

update update, please Eli

OOOh! I wondered where she would end up! But, the letter she left in the pocket, I see drama coming! Another great chapter again! 10-11 chapters more for the final outcome of who ends up with who! I can hardly wait

Dear Hangnhu
Well! Quite a letter you wrote my dear friend! Let us see. What to say to you? What was it first you complaqined about not following suggestions.. Ia m not writting "a la carte", dearest! Second thing the length of the chapters. Yes... there are one or two really long chapters to go from now on. Third thing...was it the way I paired them? Oh no. You did not seem to have any problems with that... Updating... I am going for a week to the beachSmileyCentral.com You now. It is summer here in my place. So I am not sure you will have a posting soon in the week. I t will depend on my beta, but she is too busy with some one else's story. Pooor lady . She deserves a special day for herSmileyCentral.com Anyway... I am not sure I will be able to contact a cyber cafe where I am going . It is a camping site in the middle of the forest...Mmmm unlikely you will have a post in 10 days. May be I can make up with you, guys with two chapters , okay?
Well. What else did you ask? Oh yes. Elizabeth actually cried out "Fitzwilliam!!!" Obviously she was not talking to Richard...
Darcy was being guided by scents, and both Elizabeth and Jane wear the same perfum!It was three years since he had held Elizabeth (or licked her for that matter) How on Earth could her have known the difference. He is no Houddini, for God's sake!
I hope you are satisfied!!
SmileyCentral.com

Roberta,
I was waiting for your comment. Well! I guess you must more or less have so idea where I am heading...have you not?SmileyCentral.com

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Not my fault!
It will all depend on the camping facilities. Let us pray there is a cyber cafe in the surroundings. Otherwise, it will be impossible, since my laptop will not suffice without the net.

Hello my friend! Thank you for the kind words! I hope you have fun camping and relaxing!
Looking foward to the great chapters, that I know are coming

SmileyCentral.com Eli, I left my post yesterday in quite a rush so when I came on line today I was rather surprised at some of the remarks I read. I think you are a superb writer, and I will continue to read any and everything you write. Not all stories are alike if they were we would all get rather bored. But your story has totality captivated me and I will wait, yes impatiently at times for chapter 23, and 24, and 25, and 26, and........SmileyCentral.com Now you go and have a wonderful holiday you deserve it and I will be here waiting for your next chapter. Here is a BIG kiss from my heart to yours. SmileyCentral.com
Have a great time. Your friend julia42

Oh P.S. Have'nt you heard of a satilite cel phone with a built in usb port for your computer? If you have time before you leave why don't you run on down to your celphone dearlership and check one out, that way you can take your laptop along. just a thought!

Oh P.S. Have'nt you heard of a satilite cel phone with a built in usb port for your computer? If you have time before you leave why don't you run on down to your celphone dearlership and check one out, that way you can take your laptop along. just a though

This is what I would call Officially addicted!
Fear not my dear Julia. I shall endeavour to procure the special gadget in order to have easy access to Mrs Darcy's site and send you chapter 23 on time.
kisses
Eli

Well, Well, Well, I am just surprised that Lizzy didn't end up in Bingley's bed also. I am sure I was reading that last chapter with a stunned expression on my face.

This situation does not bode well. That note in the wrong pocket and Lizzy is still asleep. Darcy knows she was sort of engaged, and now he is going to find out to who, before she has a chance to end it. Poor Richard thinks she still loves him. And Jane, what is going to happen there, now that she knows the difference between men and boys. All this going on and Anne, stiff and cold as usual.

And then the valet, having bad feelings for Lizzy. This does not bode well at all.

Looking forward to the next chapters and hoping that all this works out for everyone.

Mo.
So glad you took it so lightly!
I promise things will get better ...at least for some...You will see.
Thanks for posting your opinion. To morrow night I am heading for the beach, so I guess I will not be connected until next week.
So long!
EliSmileyCentral.com

Eli,

I have been reading this from the first post and have rarely (if ever) written a response, only because I can barely find the time to read, let alone respond! **** RL! Anyway, this chapter inspired me to delurk and I am astounded at all the responses.

I have to say I was shocked at some of the twists. I read on with a combination of amusement and horror during Darcy and Jane's "interaction." I had to restrain myself from shouting at my laptop, "Darcy, it's Jane! Light a candle! It's NOT Lizzy! Jane, you slut, cut it out!" as some people do to the tv or movie screen when a killer is approaching his unsuspecting victim. Darcy and Lizzy were sweet, but I felt they each needed a bath before touching one another, tainted as they are from their other lovers!

This story is in turns beautiful, heartbreaking, frustrating and sexy. I like a little bad with my good. Who would have expected all to go smoothly after the Orangery and Georgiana's coming out ball? This is no ordinary love story. I love it, frustrations and all. Bring on chapter 23. And enjoy your time in the sun.

Thank you Krist
Actually I feel the same about LCT. A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING!!!
Well truth is ,it is not that sunny, this is why I have found a cyber cafe and I am here, close to the sea(can hear the waves from here) but not sunbathing. I will check my email. Soon as my beta sends chap 23 I will send it over to Mrs Darcy
big Hug

Looking forward to more chapters, please

Chapter 23 is on its way. Stay alert

Eli, You spoil us all!!! Making sure we get the next chapter while on vacation!!! You should be relaxing and enjoying yourself, even if there is no sun, Not that I am complaining but after everything you've given us, we are more than happy to give you a break

Love ya and please enjoy yourself.

Chapter 23 is posted, dear ladies. Enjoy!

Thanks for posting on vacation, such dedication!! I'm still confused. Did anyone sleep with anyone? Richard obviously didn't sleep with Lizzy but what of Jane and Darcy? Guess I'll have to wait to find out.

Great chapter!

Elena, what a great description of how each character is having such emotions! Enjoy your vacation, and love the chapter you have given us!!!
This story just gets better, and better

Now thats the way Aha Aha I like it Aha Aha! Lizza & Darcy on there way to Heaven and Back (I Hope). Great Chapter Eli. I really like the idea of Georgiana and the Colonal together, there's not that much age differance between them and they get along so well. But I think Jane has idea's of her own. And she is in Lizzy's bed, you never know she may receive a visitor in the middle of the night.
Hope you see some sun on your trip Eli you definitely have earned it. Until next week SmileyCentral.com

I'm in suspense, it's deliciously exciting!!!!!!!

Eli;
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!Heaven is just a chapter away...I hope! I'm happy to say that Richard has at last found his scruples (although I think if given half a chance he wouldn't kick Jane out of bed)So is there a chance for Georgianna? Will Lizzy remember the letter she put in the coat? Does she even remember putting the letter in the coat? If Lizzy and Darcy consummate their love, will they be able to wait six months to get married or will there be a litte Darcy coming?? I know that Lizzy & Richard didn't have sex,Darcy & Lizzy didn't go ALL the way, Jane & Charles did have sex, but I'm still not sure if Darcy & Jane had sex...I don't think so but what does everyone else think? Thanks Eli...this story is so worth waiting for!!

WOW! Well, I guess a few of my questions have been answered. I love this Georgiana. She's not going to give Fitzwilliam an option is she? I'm glad Elizabeth found the right room at the end. I was a little concerned that she might end up in Richard's room again. Post again soon!!!! Cindy

Georgina! Becoming all alluring and seductive! It was quite amusing to see her very obvious attempts to make Colonel noticed her . Look fwd to see what further interactions Jane & Colonel might have (at the rate their thoughts are going about each other!!).
And now Darcy & Lizzy...ahhh....finally they have found the right partner!

I am not so confident as the rest of you that heaven awaits in the next chapter...the evil authoress probably has other plans. But I can always hope...that would necessitate an earlier marriage.

Poor Georgiana, I think. Richard does not love her in a romantic way. He needs a fully grown woman, like Jane. Perhaps Bingley will catch pneumonia.

It is sunny enough here, ladies. Thank you for all your comments. Back in a few days.

I almost thought there would be another case of mistaken identity with Darcy ending up with Jane and Lizzy walking in on it.

So, is the Colonel going to sneak to Lizzy's room and find himself in bed with Jane?

And Georgiana, I like her . She knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it. How will the Colonel react when she sneaks into his room in the middle of the night??? IF it happens at all but I can almost see it happening Thank You for a wonderful chapter, I really enjoyed it and am again trying to wait patiently for the next chapter. Will Darcy be able to hold back or will they go all the way?

Well, I am glad you are till reading it, Jess! Mmm. Georgiana has a big surprise for us all. No more sneaking in the corridors. Have you not had enough?

Eli;
You little tease! What is Georgiana up to?? Will she help Darcy & Lizzy or will she be spiteful when she learns the about the engagement with Richard? You have me in suspense....I love it!

have I reply to chater 23? don't seem like it have I, well no one seem to find the letter yet, but I hope it Darcy in any case. at least this time there is no confusion as to who is sleeping with who. I take it you won't move toward more confusion and have Darcy ends up with Jane?

Georgie hasn't behave that bad, I thought you mention that she would be tottaly embarass of her action, don't seem like she notice anything to me. This chapter is even shorter then the prvious one. Are you enjoying the beach holiday? so, where do you live? New Zealand or Austrialia?

You're right, it is your story and you should not heed to anyone suggestion, specially their comments (mine at least) is most likely written in the heat of the moment, (I read the updates a couple days ago, bit more calm now) so what coming up next? I give up predicting anything aside that fact that I'm going to be vexed further.

hope you have a fun holiday and update soon and just ignore my beastly comments (there isn't much is there? )

hangnhu
I am from Argentina, the country to the southest of America. It is a large country, so we have snowy mountains, beaches to the Atlantic, Glaciers to the south, large foreststo the west, lakes, rivers, desserts to the North and the largest open space in America, (and also the most tedious of all) called Patagonia, where you find only sheep and ñandues(a large bird similar to the ostrich)
Do not worry. I just love heated comments!
I am afrad there will not be so large chapters as that one of almost 9000 words. Next will be rounding the 6000, no more. Unless you wanted to read the whole thing at once! Nonetheless, it is just as juicy, for love is flourishing all around(It is Valentine after all, our lovers deserve some tenderness, don't you think?)SmileyCentral.com

Frances,
Oh yes! Georgiana will play rude for Richard, you will see...but there is a big, big, big surprise for her,(and for you all!!!) One you will never guess in a thousand years...(Or perhaps you,Margaret, with your amazing simplistic logic might)

Ive read all ur comments about Georgiana.
Will she be the one to reval all about who loves who.
I would love to see her really angrey.
Or does Georgiana pretend she pregnant,i quite like the fact she end up in his bed when Richard is drunk he doesn't kno what happens so he belives her.
Or does she think tell Darcy her and Richard are together
Oh i love Jane and Richard.Is Charles going to fall 4 some one 2 may be Georgiana
As always can't wait
Niketa

I see your curiosity was piqued...Ni ,but no more brandy for the colonel or any of them for the time being. He is a man of the world, you know, and can keep his cups under good regulation. No , Georgiana will fight face to face, (or bosom to bosom,so to speak)you will see. But a big surprise awairs her...SmileyCentral.com

Dana
I am sorry I did not answer your comment before. But my family would not let me use a computer for the duration of the holidays.
I think you are absolutely right. I wedding will be, very soon, impossible to postpone.

Okay. I will try to catch up.
First of all you Alicia. You were the first to post...Aye am a bit concerned about your discernmentas regard the close interaction. Have you get it yet? or do you think you will need further explanation?

Susie,
Thank you. It is always good to know you have enjoyed it!

Roberta,
You really think so? It is something I always work a lot on, thanks to Belen who is always pestering me about how the characters would behave or what they would think and all.

Karin and Julia,

The following chapters will be to your delight since you are such fans of Mr Darcy's attributes.By the way, thank you Karin for your "stimulating" emails!

Eli you know this was my kind of chapter!!!! But for a minute with the storyline that Darcy would come to E, and you placed Jane in E's room and E left....I thought OH NO...another...with Jane But I was soooo relieved and you know I a happyone....D&E, they have to marry soon...I too am worried about the letter...if it is revealed it has to cause pain to someone....and they are finally together! Please Please keep it this way....

Hold on your bonnet Theresa, there will be a looooot of love in the oncoming chapters.SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com

Great chapter Eli,

Had to snicker about Georgiana's overflowing bosom and her improper greeting to the dear Colonel!

I'm greatly looking forward to what you write next!

Thanks Amy. I love her too. This such a change, from a shy girl to a sensual lady. But she is more a Fitzwilliam than a Darcy, her reserve she threw it away so that she can have what she wants. Still, she is not the woman Eliza was at her age. Georgiana is still inmature , for she grew in body and emotions but she has not had a proper ladylike figure to follow, to emulate. She is using her instincts and the information passed onto her by Kitty Bennet.

Chapter 24 is up, dear ladies. Enjoy!

I've so enjoyed myself with the interaction between Wickham and Lydia! Capital, capital... They're two of a kind allright... although, Wickham seems to have grown a little bit more sensible... the war perhaps? Well, find out for yourselves, you'll love it!

yes, I can certainly see why one of the chapter was very long and I got the impression the rest of them is long, however I can testify that this last update 24, is shorter than the previous, (lol, I haven't actaully counted the words, so maybe not)

sweet short thing for Valentine? shame I didn't see the update on Valentine, but that was not very sweet.

love to read it all at once, but your update are quite regular (thank heaven!) that I'm ok with reading bits by bits for now, (it is still very annoying, almost as annoying as waiting for the next book to publish,)

i have to go back tow ork, i comment later
hope you update soon
very unhappy with 24, not sweet at all
:P

Thanks Renee. You cannot imagine how much I appreciate your comment on "Wickham and Lydia". They are new in the story and are not there for nothing.
I have a thing for lost causes. That is why my Wickham is not that wicked,Georgiana is not shy and Colonel Fitzwilliam is handsome and to a certain extend...a winner. Lydia... well..Lydia certainly IS a lost cause.
SmileyCentral.com

Hangnhu,
What do you mean not sweet at all? SmileyCentral.comAnd it wasn't THAT short. almost 7000 words! I believe I have spoiled you, sister! Well, please. Do tell me exactly what you did not find sweet!Remember I am no mind reader, so I will not have the whole picture of your impression unless you are more specific!SmileyCentral.com

Rosebuds indeed ! Georgina is trying so hard! Very interesting of you to introduce Wickham & Lydia here, can't wait to read what's going to happen and how it's going to link up to the story. Seems like Wickham is a changed man, or is he not?

15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24