Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

So you mean I was not 'haunting' enough ?!
Look at my frequency in posting....

You hint - was supposed to reassure us ?! It didn't !

No name on the cherry yet - that's good - but when is 'yet' ?! When Darcy is free again or 5 years earlier ?!
Please - some relief - post SOON !

I have to beg Renee as well ? I am doing it...

But I agree, Ellen's story is great as well...

Dear fans, I fully understand your enthousiasm for Elena's story and that you can't wait to read the next instalment. However, since all my authors are equally dear to me, I think the others should receive an equal share of the attention, I therefor don't post more than one chapter of one and the same author in a row, if there are others waiting to be posted. I'm sure you'll understand and, apart from that, fully agree.

Hello dear girls!!! This forum is so much fun. You remind me my high school years, when I discuss out loud with my girlfriends about which guy was the cutest ... and then came the Principal Mrs. Reneé and send us all to detention ... and then, silence. Pls, don't get upset!! We are having so much fun here!!

Thank you, Eli!! Keep'em coming!! (chapters, I mean)

OMG, Kari, this is too funny... me a teacher? Well, perhaps a bit, but I like to think of myself as a mum of a huge family who loves all her children as much!

And FYI, I will post Eli's next chapter today...

Terribly sorry, girls, I've been so terribly busy lately, my mind is in chaos ; I thought I still had a chapter ready to post, but I don't. Don't worry, though, it'll be in my possession soon, right Eli?

R~

Check your mail sweetheart. And be ready for a shock

Eli - you have this talent to transfomr my stomach in a knot
Now, of course it should be a wedding - a not happy one - Darcy and Anne's ....

But this wouldn't be a shock as you announced it in the beginning....
Whose else could that be ?!

And you do not want to let anything slip Can't wait for the next post...

It's posted after all, my dears, chapter 6... and what a chapter it is...!!

Oh - Eli
How could you ?! I am going to hide now to swallow my sadeness....

and dear Rennee - how could you let her ?!

Couldn't do anything about it, ma puce, I don't believe in censorship, but don't think I'm happy with it...! On the other hand, the kiss was sooooooooooooo sweet!

ok, so she is in love again! but with the wrong man, small detail......

or is it?

NOOoooooooo
There goes her FIRST kiss and here comes the wedding!

I can only say I'm feeling pure heartache for Darcy, but Lizzy seemed genuinely happy...so I guess a small part of me is happy for her too. But poor Darcy...stuck in an unhappy and loveless marriage for 5 long years and if Lizzy did marry Colonel, hers is going to be quite the opposite. Oh dear, this is so unfair!

But how did Lizzy end up rubbing Darcy the night of Georgina's debut? Did something happen to Colonel prior to that eventful night? Or Lizzy change her mind about the engagement? Oh, this is so excruiating

Elena, this was only a joke, wasn't it?
But a sweet one, indeed...
Anyway, the story can later take a pleasant turn....

WOW!
I still can't believe that she accepted the Col.! Poor Darcy!

I wonder if it will be Lizzy or the Col. that will brake off the engagement (she's not a Mrs. Fitzwilliam and 5 yrs would make for a very long engagement)... will the Col. find out about D's encounter with Lizzy?
OMG! I hope not!!!

Oh My Elena, Things are definitely turning into a different direction. At first I was appalled at the way things were going. But you know a person can get bored with repetitive story lines so therefore I find the direction of Elena's "Love Calls Twice" quite refreshing. Terrific job Elena!!!!!
Now what do I think will happen? Well I think a number of things could turn things around.
#1 Lizzy may be caught up in the thrill of the moment, and still morning the loss "so to speck" of Darcy to Anne, and having a little dejavu, she may be thinking she is saying yes to Darcy instead of Richard.
#2 When Richard goes to Mr. Bennett to ask for his daughters hand he may say no, or may ask to see Lizzy 1st. And knowing how his daughter felt about Darcy no time ago, and when confronted about her true feelings, Lizzy may start to have 2nd thoughts.
#3 Or things may go on, Lizzy and Richard may marry. But Richard may die when he goes back to his dutys in the Militia. Leaving Lizzy a widow until Darcy becomes available. Therefore we find ourselves back to the beging of the story awaiting the mysterious voice in the gazebo. If it is Lizzy will they be able to patch things up? Or is William still alive and she is just there to pay her respects.
Well I could just go on and on but I don't think I will keep my job for long if I don't end this now. What do the rest of you think?

Dear all.
I am thrilled to see your response to chapter 6. I shall try to answer to all your doubts without killing the expectancy.
Freefox: She is happily in love for the second time in her life.
Gio: My Richard is a winner, ain't he?
Sheila.No joking!It was sweet, wasn't it?
Veronica: Indeed you are right! She is not Mrs Fitzwilliam 5 years later as stated in chapter 2.
Julia42. Happy you find it refreshing!!
1-She is definitely NOT thinking of Mr Darcy when she is kissing Fitzwilliam.Have you not seen Richard's picture posted in this forum? Who would think of sb else, for God's sake!?
2-You may have a point there.
3-Richard is definitely too young and handsome to get killed, don't you think?

The angst! Not the Colonel? say it isn't so...What about Darcy?

I have to say I never imagined Lizzy with the Colonel, I mean there've been fanfics that dealt with it but I never could bring myself to like it. It seemed too 'impossible' to me but in your story... it's not just believable, I find myself rooting for him a bit! Shame on me! Darcy will be jealous :P

Ohh How much I love you for this comment. I really love this Richard Fitzwilliam.He is such a darling character, you will see. There is a beautiful, yet very sad story in which Richard wins Elizabeth's heart and marries her. Darcy suffers a lot, and it made me cry so much, because Elizabeth is also suffering.There is a scene in which they talk in his drawing room or sth,(Elizabeth is Darcy's children's nanny) in which Darcy fell on his knees and cried bitterly. I hate it for that. This story is more optimistic despite all the angst. I hope you all enjoy it through to the end.

I hope you all enjoy it through to the end.

I'm sure we all will, darling, and I for one am happy that it's far from being finished!

What a tangled web you do weave, I fear a big mushy mess may be created before we get to the end, or was it the begining, Ive been twirled around so much I may have to go back and see where we began!

You see what a muddle you have created in my mind, step away from the yellow brick road and im floundering around in the creak without a paddle to my name!

But my how i'm enjoying it.

Thank you very much.

Lisa, you've no idea the many twists and turns this story has. It is so much fun writing it, so much so when one sees the great appreciation that readers like you show.There are many characters from PP that are waiting to make their appearance. Just wait and see.

Eli ,
I needed two full days to recover - meaning finding my "voice" again...

But then I saw your last post - do you concoct us a Halloween trick ?! I am frightened already....:-)

and btw - I lastly understand: you did want to write a story about the colonel ! admit it !...

And Chere Renee : please do apply some censor later though: with surprises like this, your readers will be prone to heartattacks !..

I believe that Lisa stroke on target when she said this a web. I must confess that I am sick of repetitive stories. There are authors, especially on this site, that have such imagination, that , although not straying from canon have come out with really excellent pieces. Take the story written by Julie, for instance."I saw her Standing there" It's not much out of PP plot. still , it is so refreshing and particularly intelligently mixed with lovely songs by The Beatles. It is simply, delightful. I am sure , this excellent page is the result of the excellent taste of our hostess, our lovely Mrs Darcy.
As regards Richard Fitzwilliam, he has suffered so much all around PP stories, always cast away. Here , he is good as Darcy, and sometimes, you will feel your hearts inclined to see him triumphant, you'll see.

I am sure , this excellent page is the result of the excellent taste of our hostess, our lovely Mrs Darcy

R~ <-- a woman of taste and distinction!

wow u know how to keep the reader hooked.
I understand the Richard point of view beacuse he just getting the woman he loves.I think Lizzy wants to move on from Darcy beaucse she thinks its a no hope form him.
Im guessing that Richard found out about what happend at Georgiana's coming out party beacuse Lizzy told him.And Richard being the nice kind man that he let Lizzy go he wants her to be happy(as you can see my mind wonders)
I really can't wait plz post soon
Niketa

Niketa.
This is not just about Darcy is married so I take second best. No!! Richard is first class type of guy. How can I put it. I 'll tell you in spanish. El tipo esta REfuerte!!Take a look at him again.

Elena,
I love this story. I was very disappointed to see that Darcy had married Anne and Elizabeth so upset over losing him, but she seems truly happy with Richard.
Can't wait to see what comes next!

Davida

Hi, Elena, re: Love calls twice. Please, I just can't stand it if Lizzy Bennet ends up with the colonel. Please, please, find a way for mr Darcy to intervene this time. It would be just horrible if this recent engagement will have a wedding coming........

Dear D and K
Thank you for joining in!LCT is my first story so you will have to be patient with me. I just love angst!! And seeing you all this involved in Elizabeth's love life simply delights me! I am sorry, but for the time being...the colonel is here to stay. Be patient, though. Never lose hope.

Eli - this post is not much related to your story - Renee, tu me vas pardonner ?

I am just come back from a Patrick Bruel concert in Paris - and he gave an hommage to Buenos Aires in one of his song (featuring an acordeonist from Argentina HumBerto Herrero - sp ? and a pair of tango dancers) - it was great !
I thought of you and thought also that a little flattery might indulge you to have some pity on me !

M.
1 believe Renee will not excuse you dearest. Anyway I am flattered, indeed.Tango is the most sexy music in the world. Next story, Mr Darcy will be a rich English ranch man in Argentina and will be taken to Bs As where he will meet a gourgeous tango dancer, a señorita Eliza Bennet, eh? What do you think of it? I tell you I am just about to eat a delicious ASADO, a very peculiar way we Argentinians have to eat grilled meat, while writing chapter 32 of LCT.

Are you drinking mate[/i] as well ?...

And, yes, I would like a story like this - if only you promise that there will be no Col F in it ... or at least not in their way...

and it must be the fatigue - it is 2.30 am here !

did you just say "chapter 32" ?!

why are you not posting longer chapters ? because I do not dare asking you to post more frequently ..LOL

(if I promise not to tell anyone, would you give me few tips ? pleeeeeaaaase ?)

Indeed, I do no drink mate after dinner. Usually in the morning before breakfast and later with some friends in the patio, or while going out for a walk near the river.Chapter 32 is being written.Problem is that beta is away on holidays. I would not dare post anything without her approval. As regards telling you sth in advance... I am sure it will spoil the suspense. Longer chapters on their way. Kiss
Eli

Renee, tu me vas pardonner

Oui, ma puce, parce que nous avons des choses en commun. Non seulement Jane Austen et P&P... mais aussi Patrick Bruel et Paris!

You lucky duck!!!

Excuse me my French, dear ladies, but as a French translator it doesn't hurt to practice a little in my free time too from time to time...

Anyway, back to.... Love Calls Twice!

Ce' ne rien, chere.

chapter 7 is up, dear ladies and gents... Fans required for a certain 'tub scene'...

Eli Eli, we all know you are totally in love with Richard Fitzwilliam....but never in my wildest dream,
a highlight of his titillation?!! You have just flatter him, or perhaps his manhood, to another level!

But am so glad that you are re-introducing Darcy back . He's been away for far too long! Thank goodness Lizzy still remembers his existence too.

I am already looking forward to Christmas

Ooo er missis, that Colonel seems to be rather preocupied....but then so is his arch rival and favorite cousin!! Poor guys, fancy having to fall for the same woman. I still cannot figure where you are going or where to came from, but when I shall continue to look for little signs, fall for red herrings and discover that the tale you weave is nothing like the one I expect. Did I read that Darcy's almost seduction of Elizabeth was in her bed, at Gorgi's coming out ball? How could that happen? Where would it be?

I really am enjoying your story, Elena, thanks for posting.

Oh, girls! Thanks for your words! Lisa, I am delighted you are trying to figure it out. Never lose hope! I have a lot of fun with your guessing game!
Yes, you are right.It was IN her bed, at Georgie's coming out ball.And the occasion is coming out at a fast speed!! Meantime, we will have a bit more angst , some wrath and some ardour in the incoming chap. I promise!!

Very Glad u posted i was waiting for this story 4 far 2 long 2 wait
I hate Lizzy right now make up ur mind woman.
Nway just had a thought what if the Colonel gets called away to war now to never turn up at the 12 nyt ball so engament is never announced
Darcy makes his proposition she says no now and Lizzy offers herself at Georgiana's coming out party
5 yrs later the Colonel back and the story is just getting started
i really can't wait 2 see what ur going to do beaucse i have soo many plots floting around in my head
Niketa

Whew! That was a hot one! Fitzwilliam and his wicked mind As far as the story goes I think there are several ways for it to end up. My version would be for Lizzy to reallize she is still too much in love with Darcy to marry another. Maybe she will realize it at the Christmas/Twelth night party . But since I know your working on Chap 32 now it may be that she goes through her engagement then calls it off at the last minute. I figure since Darcy has refrained from relations with another that Lizzy will not have had any either, so I just don't see her with Fitzwilliam, who's attachment seems purely sexual.

Well, Elena, I must say I love your story and can't wait to see what happens next.

Well!!This is getting really interesting. I believe I will have a lot of excellent ideas for new stories out of your guessing!! . I must remind you that both , Fitzwilliam and Darcy are really hot! Still, Both of them are perfect gentlemen, mind you. But even gentlemen had their weaknesses, don't you think? I must confess I love these two cousins. Today, I went back to the dialogue in Austen's story where Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth meet "by chance " in the gardens of Rosings, and Elizabeth believes Darcy is trying to woo her for Colonel Fitzwilliam. She actually believed the colonel was really interested in her! Then again , wnen she talks to the colonel, and he leaks out the famous comment about Bingley and Jane, she again believes he is hinting her sth and she BLUSHES!!There was definitely something there!!

Elena, too much angst! Really what has gotten into you? This could be considered torture.Well since everyone is making guesses, i'll venture as well. I suppose Lizzy has to find out that Fitzwilliam interfered in her relationship with Darcy detrimentally, this would certainly put a damper on her feelings. I suppose Fitz has to figure out that his cousin meant to marry Lizzy and he therefore interrupted a serious attachment. And finally, i suppose Darcy has to find out how much Fitzwilliam's interference has cost him. I see Fitzwilliam as getting his just due hopefully in the next chapter.

You minx!! I know I'm reading a new, wild story with my favorite characters ever, but I just can't imagine they are "THEM". I am not being clear, I suppose... anyway, I like this turn on the things. And I'm finding the colonel more and more attractive. Why do you think that is???

Elena, You have mad me see the light. Ya Fitzwilliam is HOTTTTT, OH Yah Fitz is HOTTTTTT. But promise me that after Lizzy see's the light, in concerns to her undying love for Darcy, that you find the Colonel someone equally as hot as Lizzy, he does not need to be alone, it looks like after this last chapter that he has way to much to offer. Great chapter keep up the good work and I will keep checking my blood presure .

Didn't I told you, you would end up loving my sweet Colonel? Yes, I know he deserves the best. Then again, why you think he is not conquering Lizzy's heart in the end? After all, with so much to offer ... You girls are doing a great job at guessing.Some of you almost hit on target, with the exception of some little details. There seems to be a mixture of feelings though, but I see that Richard's popularity is growing. I just love it. Keep guessing!!!

I am glued to my screen...and admit in reading much of the ff I always wanted D to experience more competition fr RF for E but PLEASE tell me it isn't so.....Lizzy belongs to D NOT RF, dont mind the tease but NO NO NO "L & D" forever, got to be! And the suspense is killing me, who is the voice D hears in the gazebo???? Pray continue...........

of, Eli !

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10