Mrs Darcy's Message Forum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copyright held by Renée OAll rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without prior permission of the administrator.

Gift suggestions from Mrs Darcy's Online Store

website design company page
website design company

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Chapter one of Elena, aka Eli, is up. Enjoy!

Re: Elena's "Love Calls Twice"

Eli, what a wonderful start! Great way to entice us in! You just want us to nag you like you've nagged the other authors, don't you?? LOL

Can't wait for more. Love the idea of Darcy's frustration (mean of me, I know) but how sad that Darcy never proposed again, that they had an elicit moment (can't we have an outtake over Georgiana's coming out???? It would be such fun to read!) and how tragic that Lizzy sent him that letter.

Can't wait for more!

~Splatt

This is certainly a very unique angle. Can't wait for more Elena. Already, I am hooked!

Keep the chapters coming...

Soph

Thank you for your kind words.It means a world for us authors(ha, author!)to have this feedback. You will have it all, I promise, in good time. I had a terrific time writing the story.
Thank you again and I hope you enjoy it!

What a great start!! I'm all aflutter with curiosity.

How did Lady Cat find out? Who saw them? Did Elizabeth actually write that letter? (It can't be!!!)

Please don't let her be married, please don't let her be married, please don't let her be married.

I can't wait to see where you take it next, and I can't wait to see when they encounter each other again.

Post soon and often!! Thanks!!

Oh my god! That was wonderful. Totally different and refreshing. Please tell me that Elizabeth is waiting for William. And how in the world Catherine knew about them? How is it that since they were caught in such a state that they were not married instead? I think I have to read it again. Excellent start and I definitely can't wait to read the rest. Excellent!

How delightful! How exciting! How cruel of you to mention their assignation almost in passing! Come on, Eli, we need a major flashback here!

I can only echo everyone else and say, "Wonderful!" and "More!"

I am looking forward to more of this very interesting story. I hope you post soon.

Oh wow! Interesting start to a new story! I am shock to learn that 5 years had passed since the "memorable" night with Lizzy! Poor Darcy has to endure 5 years of pain and loneliness! I wonder what's Lizzy story...keep your story rolling Eli

Oh, how cruel...I'm now addicted to another WIP! As if waiting anxiously for Tanya, Renee and Ellen were not enough, now Eli you have hooked me as well. Great job, but please give us more juicy details (the sooner the better)! Congratulations on your great effort.

Holy smokes! Darcy rejoicing in the death of his wife! Reflecting on a passionate liason with Elizabeth Bennet who felt scorned by his rejection! I am all astonishment!

So when do we get the next chapter???

So when do we get the next chapter???

As soon as the busy schedule of this administrator allows! And I hope to oblige this weekend... not only Eli's fantabulous story though! Prepare yourself for more!

WOW ! What an incredible debut of a story ! Definetely hooking !

How come that he had actually refused her 5 years back ? How bigger that her previous dislike must be now the hatred for being thus rejected !
I kinda like the fact that he has not consumed his marriage - but has he been faithfull all this time ? Has he been keeping a mistress or contenting of dreaming of what had not been in that room ? And most of all what about Elizabeth ? Has she married (Please, NO !) ?... How many questions encore and only you know the answer !
Please post soon and frequently and... most of all, do assure me: do you like happy cannon ends ?...

WOW!!!!

this was a nice surprise to find this morning!!!

this story is great and i can't wait for more and to see where you are going to take this (poor Darcy)

post soon!!!
xxx

love the fact that you have had Lizzy refuse him 5yr back beacasue he wasn't sure so he went ahead n married Anna
i really can't wait i hope Jane and Bingly accidenlty bring them toghether i can't wait for the next chapter

Niketa

Dearest. I am not sure whether marrying Darcy to his cousin can be called canonical. Anyway, I definitely tried to keep characters as they have been depicted in JA's book, just a bit more overt at their displays of emotions. And as regards happy endings. Fear not!

How lovely to see you post your work, Eli, and what an exciting, mysterious beginning. I look forward to seeing how you will resolve this dilemma. Of course, killing Anne certainly helps.

It's nothing to "The Journey", I know.

Special thanks to Renee for making the type color more legible to my middle-aged eyes!

YW, Elen. Did anybody else have problems with the colour? It was a bit unclear perhaps, although I had no problem reading myself. Maybe it depends on the kind of screen, regular or LCD. Anyway, black is better in this case and not conflicting with the design (which is important for me .

R~

I was having a hard time with the original color of the text, too. I would highlight it with my mouse so the color would change and I could read it! LOL

You're inventive, Rita! but that won't be necessary anymore.

Elena,

Great Start.

I love that Darcy's morals rose to prevent their consumation - "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"....

So sad that he's been in such a horrid relationship for the past 5 years - is he now 33???

I'm looking so forward to chappie number 2..

Elena,

What an intriguing first chapter. Like everyone else I can't wait for the next chapter. I also wonder if we will find out soon what has happened to Elizabeth. Since the news of the encounter was out I don't expect she is married since she would be consider a "fallen" women? But I would hate to see Elizabeth the last 5 years lonely and thinking of Darcy. I hope she has found happiness in her life??? Please post soon!

Oh, once again thank you for your words. I am so relieved you people like the story. I read your messages every day. Yes, Darcy's morals are high, aren't they? But dread not my friends. There will be some fun, soon.

Eli, if I remember correctly you are from Argentina. I am too, though I live in the U.S. Your English is so perfect...where did you learn to speak/write so fluently? I love your story and can't wait to read more. Thank you for throwing your hat into the fanfiction arena!

PattyB

My English is the result of almost twenty years at the Joaquin V Gonzalez teachers training college. I thank you for the aknowledgment. Mrs Navaz(my very devoted language teacher) would be delighted. I also read a lot!!!

Eli my dear, Ijust knew it that you can write so well especially when it comes to Darcy matters..your posts in the forum has always been entertaining...I just love your angle..it is so different and thank god his previous wife is no longer alive (hmm..sounds so cruel but I hate to see Darcy loving others..) ..pl post the sequel soon

Thank you Im, As dear old Fred used to say...let me entertain you.

Eli my dear, Ijust knew it that you can write so well especially when it comes to Darcy matters..your posts in the forum has always been entertaining and eloquent...I just love your angle..it is so different and thank god his previous wife is no longer alive (hmm..sounds so cruel but I hate to read Darcy loving others..a true blue D&E fan) ..pl post the sequel soon and please dont stop...

Chapter 2 is up, my dears. Enjoy!

Please say it IS Elizabeth....
I do enjoy some angst - after all would we really like an angst-free short story ? - but I think some(very little will suffice !) reassurance is in order...:-)

Wow, your story is exciting and addicting...

Can't wait to see what happens next. What a great twist! Thanks.

Elena, Boy Darcy is in quite a mess this time. Choosing Anne over Lizzy Oh My, Oh My . I do hope she is the one in the gazebo and she is not married or he may surely go mad. Good writing you have my complete attention. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Poor Darcy! So starved ! Great details on his state of mind and will there be a passionate reunion of him and Lizzy? Please tell us more!

Well!! That was a wicked place to stop! Poor, frustrated Darcy....blossoming at the simple thought of Elizabeth even as he is required to fend off a herd of greedy females clamoring across Ann's body to get to him.

I confess to feeling like a voyeur...or maybe a gawker at a train wreck. I can't turn away from the drama!

Keep it coming, Eli!!!

Oh, I am wicked. Soon you will see how wicked I can be!!!

Eli you are indeed wicked..have read your chapter 2 despite my bad migraine...is that familiar voce Elizabeth's or Caroline's..I wonder..how wicked can u be my dear??

Caroline...What a wicked idea!!! It never came to my mind that the familiar voice could be the "lovely" Caroline Bingley!
Oh Eli, please do not keep us too long in suspense!
Regards,
Sheila

Eli,
Ooh, it just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to read the rest!! Please, Renee, don't keep us waiting long; post more of Elena's wonderful story!

Your portrait of Darcy is breathtaking.
Could that familiar voice really belong to *her*...

In vain I am struggling, it will not do!!

Elena, wonderful. Renée, thank you for this wonderful site, really.

By the way Eli...this "Darcy had never known private intimacy with a lady; not even an innocent brushing kiss, save those bestowed on usually gloved hands or either his chaste sister's or wife's cheek. But of course, there was one unique occasion in which he had dared to dream. That one time when he had passionately kissed and loved Miss Bennet" -

wow Eli..this is definitely a new Darcy..an "innocent Darcy"..are we talking about a volcano about to burst here...hmm..can we have more soooon...

Ima...I see you got my point. You will not be disappointed And thank you all for taking the time to write feedback. It is so rewarding!!
Humbly at your service.
Eli

in anticipation...

chapter 3 is up. Enjoy!

Hmm...we are going back into memory lane ....you teasing woman...still we are yet to to find out about the "voice"...please write more sooonnnn...

Yes you are enjoying yourself torturing us right, Elena?

We still don't know who the familiar voice belonged to, and you have added one more suspense on Colonel's involvement. It is funny though, to read about his thoughts on Lizzy, esp after listening to Darcy's continuous rumination

We want more!!

Indeed, I am. But she who keeps up reading will be duly rewarded. Fun is yet to come, I promise! Meantime, I shall continue with the writing.
So long!

can't belive u started there
plz dont say that Lizzy is Mrs Fitzwillam i dont think i could handel that
plz post soon
Niketa

Eli
I thought 'here it is the next chapter ! finally we would find out about the voice'... and it was for naught ! Though what a fine catching style you do have !

'The fun to come" - this is the bit who teaches me to hope... otherwise, reading the chapter I almost thought you married Elizabeth !
Please do reassure me ! (*bighting nails*)

"what a fine catching style you do have !"

Gee, thanks! I am flattered. As regards whether Elizabeth is married or not. You cannot expect me to leak out such information, can you?
All in time!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10